Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Quietkal
elfowlgirl
Xel Unknown
7 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 29 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:18 am

"Don't worry... Clockworks will think up something... He tends to be good with the type of thing you've got I mean he lived a good deal of his own life unable to tell dreams from reality thanks to a spell he put on himself." Leech said trying to help comfort Gears' at this point. "I'm sure your issues wont be so hard as what he's already been able to solve."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:00 pm

"Thank you Quarrel, whether that was intentional or not I needed that."
Xel Unknown wrote:"Don't worry... Clockworks will think up something... He tends to be good with the type of thing you've got I mean he lived a good deal of his own life unable to tell dreams from reality thanks to a spell he put on himself." Leech said trying to help comfort Gears' at this point. "I'm sure your issues wont be so hard as what he's already been able to solve."
"You're right...I'm sure it'll be fine. You know, I don't think I caught your name."
((Also, Gears would like to thank Klaue for that reassurance, but I'm not sure how to pull that off now without some crazy time-bending. :^/ ))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:23 pm

"It's Leech..." The Vampire Changeling replied with a smile.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:06 pm

Quietkal wrote:"Thank you Quarrel, whether that was intentional or not I needed that."

Quarrel blinks. And blinks again.

" ...you're... welcome... I guess?"
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:10 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"It's Leech..." The Vampire Changeling replied with a smile.
"Interesting name! I like it. You and uh...Ivana, I believe, seemed pretty into a conversation before I uh...before I got over here. Are you two old friends or something?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:16 pm

"I'm a Civilian Vampire, who is also your medical doctor, she's a Vampire Slayer, who was born and raised to hate vampires with all of her soul..." Leech explains deadpan. "So no... We're not friends or anything like that... Even though I personally wouldn't mind such friendship with her. I only have nothing but respect for her line of work."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:29 pm

"Really? Nothing but respect? So far they sound to be a bunch of zealous murderers and xenophobes reinforced by a culture of fear and hatred, flying in the face of Equestria's stance of being pro-harmony, which would include concepts such as tolerance, understanding, and kindness." Ersa asked.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:32 pm

Ramsus wrote:"Really? Nothing but respect? So far they sound to be a bunch of zealous murderers and xenophobes reinforced by a culture of fear and hatred, flying in the face of Equestria's stance of being pro-harmony, which would include concepts such as tolerance, understanding, and kindness." Ersa asked.

"In other words, my kind of people," Quarrel smirks.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:33 pm

"If I recall, they kill your kind of people." Ersa replies flatly.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:35 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"I'm a Civilian Vampire, who is also your medical doctor, she's a Vampire Slayer, who was born and raised to hate vampires with all of her soul..." Leech explains deadpan. "So no... We're not friends or anything like that... Even though I personally wouldn't mind such friendship with her. I only have nothing but respect for her line of work."
Gears grimaces briefly, feeling he struck a nerve, and doesn't say anything further.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:36 pm

"And vampires are naturally inclined to end up viewing EVERYTHING as nothing more then food for them to toy with and eat when they're hungry. While there are a few good ones like myself, even I feel that very same feeling... It takes a lot to overcome that impulse, and even then it takes a good group of friends to STAY this way. If my skills didn't help so many lives... And if I didn't feel my friends will keep me good... I'd even be asking her to be the one to end my "life" right now." Leech explains with a LOT of passion in her voice.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:40 pm

Ramsus wrote:"If I recall, they kill your kind of people." Ersa replies flatly.

"Exactly!" Quarrel grins. "They're not all goody-goody like everypony freaking else in Equestria! If they actually succeed at killing one of us, then he was obviously a pathetic specimen of chaos and needed to be out of the breeding pool. Natural selection at its finest."

Xel Unknown wrote:"And vampires are naturally inclined to end up viewing EVERYTHING as nothing more then food for them to toy with and eat when they're hungry. While there are a few good ones like myself, even I feel that very same feeling... It takes a lot to overcome that impulse, and even then it takes a good group of friends to STAY this way. If my skills didn't help so many lives... And if I didn't feel my friends will keep me good... I'd even be asking her to be the one to end my "life" right now." Leech explains with a LOT of passion in her voice.

"You, on the other hoof, are utterly boring," Quarrel declares disgustedly. "Give me a traditional vampire any day." She turns thoughtful. "Well, you don't sparkle at least. That's something."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:45 pm

"Agreed... The ones that end up sparkling are, just the worse..." Leech shutters.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:45 pm

"Hmmmm. I see, so you think your race, because of its particular nature, deserves less kindness than others rather and should be murdered without any form of trial on the basis of the opinion of one lone being rather than say..." Ersa passed to think and then continues, "devoting those same resources to the safe capture and re-education of your kind to be able to be productive member of society like yourself? Correct me if I'm wrong but, I do not believe the same treatment is the practice for dealing with 'normal' pony criminal actions. I'm not entirely sure how a natural inclination towards wrongdoing is a personal fault and is a punishment deserving of death rather than viewed as an illness that should be treated with compassion."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:52 pm

"Yes... And you know what? THEY'VE TRIED that already... Vampires, can't become a productive member of society, unless they WANT too... And even then thanks to viewpoints of ponies trying to treat vamps like normal criminals, there are a lot of vamps out there that are just faking it, having learned how to cheat the system and just act good." Leech said with a sigh. "Those types end up getting away with horrors that I have nightmares of ending up preforming myself..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:56 pm

Ramsus wrote:"Really? Nothing but respect? So far they sound to be a bunch of zealous murderers and xenophobes reinforced by a culture of fear and hatred, flying in the face of Equestria's stance of being pro-harmony, which would include concepts such as tolerance, understanding, and kindness." Ersa asked.
"You sure know how to flatter a girl," said Ivana completely deadpan.
Xel Unknown wrote:"Yes... And you know what? THEY'VE TRIED that already... Vampires, can't become a productive member of society, unless they WANT too... And even then thanks to viewpoints of ponies trying to treat vamps like normal criminals, there are a lot of vamps out there that are just faking it, having learned how to cheat the system and just act good." Leech said with a sigh. "Those types end up getting away with horrors that I have nightmares of ending up preforming myself..."
"Vampires don't believe in Harmony. They're dishonest swindlers who see no allegiance, see everything as food, and will twist around any power they get their hands on for gain, and usually just for fun." elaborated Ivana. "But hey, Leech here apparently knows more about my own business than I do. Don't let me interrupt."
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:10 pm

"In light of those arguments.... I see no reason why we should not believe you are not also 'faking it' Leech. After-all, if it's not worth the effort to try until it's done right then that should apply to every vampire including yourself. Do we have any method of knowing with absolute certainty that you are as reformed as you claim to be or are you claiming that we should just take your word that you are a special exception while stating we should not take a vampire's word?" Ersa asked, in a slightly menacing tone.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:19 pm

"Easy... She has willingly allowed herself to be checked monthly for ANYTHING out of the norm in her home. She has to make sure all of the blood packs are counted for, along with being tracked to make sure she does such innovatory checks. She even wears an ear tag that keeps track of where she is at all times. She only enters the Vampire Underground when approved by the Duskwalker Department, and Leech has always returned with good reliable info that has always lead to a lot of saved lives." Storm comments while zapping the smooze smoke every now and then in his speech.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:23 pm

"So the options are to be treated like a beast for deciding to act pony or to be treated like anypony else but act like a beast? No wonder that most vampires would choose the later." Ersa comments.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:28 pm

"Hay, I agree with you it's not fair, but life ain't fair... Vampirism is a complex thing that we don't have any better option then killing most of the lot. We're trying to find out what we can. But sadly most of those that do go Leech's route ARE walking timebombs..." Storm said with a sigh and a tear in his eye.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:29 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Easy... She has willingly allowed herself to be checked monthly for ANYTHING out of the norm in her home. She has to make sure all of the blood packs are counted for, along with being tracked to make sure she does such innovatory checks. She even wears an ear tag that keeps track of where she is at all times. She only enters the Vampire Underground when approved by the Duskwalker Department, and Leech has always returned with good reliable info that has always lead to a lot of saved lives." Storm comments while zapping the smooze smoke every now and then in his speech.
Ivana looks to see if any of that is true.

"Not that complicated from what I know. Vampire drinks blood. Blood comes from living things. Vampire kills living things to get their blood."

Perception: 1d20 (15) + 10 = 25

Last edited by Brony 7 of 9 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:30 pm

Scroll was suddenly face-to-face with Storm. "Do you have something in your eye?"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:35 pm

Storm doesn't even acknowledged Scroll's question. "Yeah the dumb ones act like that, but the more smarter breed, find ways to hide what they really do."

Ivana can see that there is an ear tag on Leech, supporting the Half-Dragon's claims.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:41 pm

Ersa looked at Ivana appalled, "I'm sorry and what is it that you eat that was never a living thing? Or does killing things before you eat them somehow make you a better pony. Well, not a pony in your case. In fact, that brings up a question. Am I the only meat eater amongst us?"

With a pause for thought Ersa asked, Do vampires have to kill to get their nourishment? Also, Storm did you mean Vampires or Monster Hunters?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:48 pm

"No, vampires don't... But given what I've seen of Blood Farms... That makes it a lot worse, then you'd think it should." Leech shutters some more and mutters to herself. "Good... That topic still scares me..."

Storm looks at the Phoenix oddly then zaps the smooze smoke again and said. "I was talking about Vamps..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next