Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Quietkal
elfowlgirl
Xel Unknown
7 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 31 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:33 pm

Both Leech and Storm laugh, Ivana recalls from what little she had learned about Chaos Energy, that the only "safe" zone is about 3 day trip away from the place... Also she recalls that the chaos energy is less dangerous then you'd think it should be.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:36 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Both Leech and Storm laugh.
Gears puts his head down, feeling bad for not knowing what's apparently common knowledge. "I'll uh...I'll take that as a no then."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:39 pm

Thankfully for the robot, THIS WASN'T common knowledge... In fact only the Slayer knew about this.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:10 pm

Quietkal wrote:
Gears puts his head down, feeling bad for not knowing what's apparently common knowledge. "I'll uh...I'll take that as a no then."

"Eh, that's the thing about chaos," Quarrel waves. "It's too unpredictable for there to be a safe distance."
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:38 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Quietkal wrote:

"Eh, that's the thing about chaos," Quarrel waves. "It's too unpredictable for there to be a safe distance."
"What she said. With the addendum that it probably won't be that bad."

Ivana puts one hand on Mona in case Leech and Storm try anything funny. Saying something out loud would arouse their suspicion, and Ivana didn't trust them as is.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:36 pm

Soon you see what looked like an unholy hybrid of Lord Zedd and the Yellow Power Ranger wearing a fez, along with a clockwork limb, and a big key in his back as he floats around without any signs of wings... "SORRY FOR THE WAIT! THE SMOOZE CORE WAS HARDER TO FIND THAN WE THOUGHT." The weird, thing said as Disorderly who was wearing his classy tux and top hat again flew by it's side, and following up the rear was a greyed version of the Hippogriff from before who was just laughing madly to himself. "Start up the fire Leech! Let's make a BIG BOOM!"

And at that, the vampire started to magically set the goo on fire, turning it all into Smooze Smoke and Storm keeps zapping it as the cloud slowly got bigger and bigger.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:39 pm

"Well," Scroll stared at the smoking goo. "This seems like a bad idea." He slowly floated backwards. "I'm just going to be over here..."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:44 pm

"It's a bad idea no matter where you stand," shouted Ivana. "But we don't have any others!"
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:46 pm

Quarrel, in a direct contrast to Scroll, leans in as close as she can without being in the way, a sadistic gleam in her eyes. "You have no idea how much I hope that hurts, Smoozie!"
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:53 pm

"It's been known just making a small cloud the side of a baseball go boom could have a smooze drop run away in pain... Or that's what I've heard..." Storm comments inbetween zaps as the chaos touched three each the huge smooze cloud of doom... And the Tux wearing Disorderly dives into the cloud headfirst and the lightning zaps then stop.

"Now... I hope all of you have never been touched by chaos before now. Cause this boom only really effects those types of people the most." Leech said. "Me, Clockworks, and the other few have been threw this, before... So don't worry about us..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:56 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"It's been known just making a small cloud the side of a baseball go boom could have a smooze drop run away in pain... Or that's what I've heard..." Storm comments inbetween zaps as the chaos touched three each the huge smooze cloud of doom... And the Tux wearing Disorderly dives into the cloud headfirst and the lightning zaps then stop.

"Now... I hope all of you have never been touched by chaos before now. Cause this boom only really effects those types of people the most." Leech said. "Me, Clockworks, and the other few have been threw this, before... So don't worry about us..."

Quarrel continues to watch intently, obviously not paying any attention whatsoever to anything except the Smooze's pain.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:57 pm

Gears just watches, unsure how to respond. Moving away won't help, moving towards won't help, standing still won't help. Just have to wait and hope it doesn't hurt too much.
"Wait, what's that about being touched by chaos?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:01 am

Quietkal wrote:"Wait, what's that about being touched by chaos?"
"Think of it like a bad chemical reaction. Something touched by chaos isn't going to react well when this goes boom."
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:09 am

Before Leech could explain... BOOM!!!

The Smooze smoke was turned into an explosion of chaos... The effects of this having turned Quarrel into being a 4/7th spawn of chaos... And making the EPIC return of CHAOS GEARS! WITH 200% MORE CHAOSNESS!

Oddly enough for the three that had some extra chaos in them BEFORE the boom, they've turned back to normal... With the clockwork mage in his clockwork flight suit in place of that odd villain looking person.

But Leech and Storm turned into anthro-versions of themselves... And for some reason the nude forms make you feel embarrassed to see them like this, and it had clearly embarrasses them too... Then again with those odd bits that they both started to cover over, might be the reason.

Everyone else, nothing happened but a little shock and maybe being blown back by the explosion...

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:17 am

Xel Unknown wrote:Before Leech could explain... BOOM!!!

The Smooze smoke was turned into an explosion of chaos... The effects of this having turned Quarrel into being a 4/7th spawn of chaos... And making the EPIC return of CHAOS GEARS! WITH 200% MORE CHAOSNESS!

Oddly enough for the three that had some extra chaos in them BEFORE the boom, they've turned back to normal... With the clockwork mage in his clockwork flight suit in place of that odd villain looking person.

But Leech and Storm turned into anthro-versions of themselves... And for some reason the nude forms make you feel embarrassed to see them like this, and it had clearly embarrasses them too... Then again with those odd bits that they both started to cover over, might be the reason.

"wHEE! It'S THe RETuRN oF ThE mE!" Quarrel cheers, flying around and around with the aid of the extra eagle wing and dragonfly wing she's sprouted (cosmetic, by the by). "ThIS iS ThE BEsT POSsIBLE THINg oUT Of THe WORsT POSSiBLE tHINGS!"
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:25 am

Gears' head kicks dramatically to the side before slowly turning back to level. His eyes seem to slowly shift color, and sparks periodically fly from his neck and joints. A large smile slowly forms on his face as he lets out a long and deep exhale, before swiftly inhaling. "Aaah. Nothing like a bath in chaos to refresh the humours. I must thank you, cousin Disorderly, for unleashing me like this the first time. Though it seems like a certain Pegasus and Vampire are ashamed, taking such a form. Tsk tsk. What would your family say, seeing you stand around naked like that."
((I'd say now would be another instance of "Is Gears a robot?" Perception checks.))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:28 am

Perception: 5 + 3 from Ivana + 17 = 25.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:36 am

"Anytime, you two... I.sleep.now." Disorderly said weakly as he then fell from the sky....

Clockwork Mage thankfully prepared catch the falling Unicorn with his hooves... Next Clockworks takes off his Fez with his magic and rains down some clothing from said Fez, that's fit the Anthro-Pony and Anthro-Changeling.

Both of the Anthros just mutter and quickly put on the clothing quickly...

Again, just to note, the rest of the group there weren't changed at all by the chaos. Other than maybe being blown back or something by the big boom!

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just in case you didn't notice the edit on the last page)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:46 am

Quietkal wrote:Gears' head kicks dramatically to the side before slowly turning back to level. His eyes seem to slowly shift color, and sparks periodically fly from his neck and joints. A large smile slowly forms on his face as he lets out a long and deep exhale, before swiftly inhaling. "Aaah. Nothing like a bath in chaos to refresh the humours. I must thank you, cousin Disorderly, for unleashing me like this the first time. Though it seems like a certain Pegasus and Vampire are ashamed, taking such a form. Tsk tsk. What would your family say, seeing you stand around naked like that."
((I'd say now would be another instance of "Is Gears a robot?" Perception checks.))

Perception Check:

Quarrel descends upside-down nearby Gears. "wELL WeLL, LOoKS LIKe tHE ReTURN oF ChAOS GEaR! WELcOME bACK To THaT THInG tHAT IsN'T SAnITY!" She glances at the naked duo. "OBViOUSLY iT DoESN'T MAkE SeNSE tO Be AShAMED, WE'Re ALWAyS nAKED. FItTING fOR ChAOS."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:51 am

"Yeah, but these forms don't make us feel shameful of our nudity... Along with the odder parts that we always feel should not be shown." Leach comments, hinting this isn't the first time the two of them have ended up like this. Also she was now dressed along with Storm, thanks to the clothing from The Clockwork Mage... And at this time anyone who makes a 15 DC Perception Check can notice that Leech's Vampireness has gone away thanks to the forces of Chaos.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:58 am

Xel Unknown wrote:"Yeah, but these forms don't make us feel shameful of our nudity... Along with the odder parts that we always feel should not be shown." Leach comments, hinting this isn't the first time the two of them have ended up like this. Also she was now dressed along with Storm, thanks to the clothing from The Clockwork Mage... And at this time anyone who makes a 15 DC Perception Check can notice that Leech's Vampireness has gone away thanks to the forces of Chaos.

Perception Check:

"wHAT, ThE SPaRKLES aRE GoNE? TOo bAD," Quarrel comments disappointedly, ignoring Leech's comment completely.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:02 am

"Honestly... I like being a non-vamp..." Leech mutters to herself.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:05 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Quarrel descends upside-down nearby Gears. "wELL WeLL, LOoKS LIKe tHE ReTURN oF ChAOS GEaR! WELcOME bACK To THaT THInG tHAT IsN'T SAnITY!" She glances at the naked duo. "OBViOUSLY iT DoESN'T MAkE SeNSE tO Be AShAMED, WE'Re ALWAyS nAKED. FItTING fOR ChAOS."
((That text looks crazy with all the format coding shown.))
((Assist roll for Ersa to see that Gears is a robot: Crit fail 3+15 because it's apparently a Mechanics roll?))
((Perception on Leech: 11 (6+5) nope!))
Gears lays on his back to set Quarrel right-side up.
"I suppose, but that's only make a number of assumptions. Of course, we're making all of those assumptions, but still!"
Xel Unkown wrote:"Honestly... I like being a non-vamp..." Leech mutters to herself.
Gears turns his head so that he's looking at Leech. "Who's not a vampire now?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:11 am

"And now thanks to the crazy rules of chaos-fail assist roll!" The GM narrates as a Sign pops out of Gear's body saying in normal sane text (read: Quarrel can't read it until she makes a 30 DC Knowledge + Horse-Sense related skill check, why? CHAOS SKILL CHECK RULES ARE GO! For Gears and Quarrel, because chaos...) "Hi I am a Robot, don't tell me that, or: I GO KILL ALL PONIES!"

Leech chuckles. "You mean to tell me you can't tell?"

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 20% MORE CRAZY CHAOS RULES!)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:15 am

Ersa looks over at Ivana and asked, "Is that actually true or just another chaos thing that's better to ignore?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next