Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, creation, OOC and Sign Up

+8
Brony 7 of 9
tygerburningbright
Masterweaver
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
Xel Unknown
LoganAura
12 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, creation, OOC and Sign Up - Page 20 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, creation, OOC and Sign Up

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:38 pm

First, do you got google drive account? If so, then go to this page: this page then use File > Save a Copy

Fill it in there. :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Ponysona 4, creation, OOC and Sign Up - Page 20 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, creation, OOC and Sign Up

Post  LoganAura Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:41 pm

if by "Persona Manefestation art" you mean if the ponies shoot themselves in the head or just smack a tarot card, the latter.
The Personas are also going to be made specially for the players.
You can PM me what the "Shadow" self idea you have is, and I'll work with that once your confrontation occurs Smile
You also can say what your Weapons, Armor, and Trinkets/accessories can be flavored as if you don't mind
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:48 pm

If you need help making a decent combat build or just trying to figure out what utilities/racial traits match the character you want to make, just ask.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:49 pm

I'll be glad to help :3 I love making characters~
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:51 pm

We could use a debuffer in this party... :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 pm

I like Whiteeye's character and shadow concept Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Coolio. I can't wait to see it. Even more so I can't wait for Zeela to meet her shadow. :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:21 pm

I don't have a google account. silent Need to set one of those up.
Um, I kinda have some mechanical stuff down. I'm a Unicorn, and I'm having difficulty picking utility talents. What I have so far:
Awesomeness
This is Whining!
It's Witchcraft!

So, being a Unicorn, I need 3 more right?

For my Element, I was thinking Generosity. My character is a bit arrogant, but he does help others as a tutor.

Special Move
Not sure what would fit actually.

Attack Talents
Knife in the Dark
Wild Lightning
Energize
Charm
Despair
Deal with Discord
Benediction of Maladies
Open Options

Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:28 pm

Well, there was the Racial Expansion recently:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OIHfLblakXp8Y6iDzA5lq33nLvd8dJxE_iswnTgvrQw/edit
You can edit the racial of your Unicorn if you want. 8 points total.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:30 pm

About races.... the in the book ones are currently out of date. You might want to use the Genetic Engineering document (8 points, including for your cutie mark so remember to take that). I've been running Ponykinesis as a 1 point since Stairc said he was gonna do that (and that's the last I ever heard about it). Logan?

As for advice on Utilities.... well what's the character concept? (You don't have to tell us the dark secret stuff.)

I'd advise against Knife in the Dark and suggest Draw Blood instead. *takes a closer look* Hmmm, kinda randomly chose. About what happens the first couple of times you make a character really. So, what you want to do is pick a role in combat (DPS, Healer, Buffs, Party Support, Debuffs, AoE's, etc.) and sorta build for that. Right now, as Xel said, we could use a debuffer of some kind (though party support would work too). Despair is better the more save ends effects on enemies there are (so you might want Crippling Strike as your special). Whatever you pick, being an "all rounder" doesn't actually work too well in this system as it's more geared to "this is what I do" complimenting the party as a team.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:33 pm

Well with a Scholarly pony, a Freaky KNowledge would possibly be a must. Wether adding that to your racials, or the Utility addition for Ponykinesis. (I agree with 1 points for it in my games)
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Choose a ponybot! Be a ponybot!!!
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Xel The Medic wrote:Choose a ponybot! Be a ponybot!!!
*smacks* Don't listen to him. (Just take More than meets the eye, without mechanical to confuse the heck out of everyone. =P )
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Put a sock in it beeboy Razz Let whiteeyes be the unicorn they want.
Same goes to you Robo-buddy. If you want More than Meets the Eye it can be a big Transmogrification spell.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:04 am

Ooooh, Drwan Blood, Cripling Strike, Charm, and Despair = Debuf and Punish. The Open Option is basically there for a free raise at the start of battle. Energize is for teamwork. The Lightning is for direct damage and maybe triggering my Crit. Deal with Discord isnt that good now that I have a +3, so I don't need it for quick boosting. I'll take Summon Shawod Wraith instead, so it can also spread the Debuff.

As for character concept, yes, he's a scholar. Also, I can't find finishing school on that Genetic List.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:06 am

Finishing School was renamed as Naturally Skilled iirc.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:14 am

Okay then, I think I've got it.
Ponykinisis (1)
Cutie Mark (2)
Naturally Talented (2)
Best of the Breed (3)

This good?
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:14 am

Well, since nobody has Royal Command last I checked (I could be wrong), direct damage isn't necessary. If you have Ignite or Condemn or other such things, you can still get your crits with save ends. I.... can't see how Energize would end up getting used at all with your build really. Shadow Wraith is an excellent choice.

I'm not sure which move you mean by Wild Lightning since I'm looking at the LL document (since it just has all the combat stuff in one place, but, it uses Wild Lightning as it's name for a Special Move.) If that's what you meant, I'd just suggest against it as you'd be harming us a lot of the time as well.

+PiP direct damage moves I find good additions to almost any build if you just need some direct damage for a reason: Syphon Life, Invigorating Strike, Fireball.

Edit: Personally I find Naturally Skilled kinda a waste since you can only choose your racials the one time. That said, it depends on what you're doing.

Last edited by Ramsus on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 am

That combat move it the one that does 1d12 damage to one target, and 1d10 to a random enemy.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 am

looks good for racials.
Next comes your utilities. I'm a big fan of Precise ponykinises and the 100 lb 3/day one.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:18 am

*shrug* I think Precise Ponykinesis is something you really need to have in mind why you want it.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:32 am

So apparently there is this Expansion called Talent Show...
Jinx!, Howling Chains, and Enchantment. For the Enchantments I'll take Arcane Lock, Spider Climb, Thieves Tools, and Untraceable. Perfect for sneaking around. Jinx is great for sabotaging the competition (after all he has to be the best.) And Howling Chains is kinda symbolic.

As to why I'm not enhancing ponykinisis...I don't really care about it that much.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:37 am

Good pics dude. I'd suggest finalizing it all by making a google account and making a sheet.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:53 am

Quick check to see if it's working. Test.

Edit: OK it is, I'll get the rest up quickly.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:01 am

Doesn't seem to be working for me.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next