Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+5
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
Xel Unknown
LoganAura
9 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 13 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  LoganAura Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:48 pm

"You can still do your studies, Mister Star. However, this is of greater importance than getting into a school for gifted ponies." Arcana says flatly. "And Miss Melody, those will need to be learned in time. Just like telling somepony their cutie mark, if you tell them what fits them they simply won't believe you."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:50 pm

"After everything else I've been through, I'd believe whatever you tell me..." Zeela said with a sigh.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:33 pm

"I on the other hand remain a skeptic that anything you're saying is real. The flying zebra notwithstanding, this is just too weird."
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:09 pm

"I'm a pegasus..." Zeela grumbles.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Cutie-She had a brief moment where she looked confused, but she shrugged afterwards as if she got it. "What are you-Oh...I see...ha...!" She grinned and nodded at Arcana's explanation, but she scowls softly at Star's smart-aleck remark, shaking her head. "Look, we got taken to a room that's more blue'n I am, where you get zapped for questioning things, and you're doubting somepony can have stripes and wings? Kinda petty, don't ya think? Besides, I don't figure I'd make somethin' like this up. I'd probably make up...Nevermind. forget I said anything." She waved a hoof, scowling. "Uhm...So, fast question, though. When we get done here, I mean, do we just walk out the door and end up somewhere, or are we gonna wake up...How's this show gonna go?" She was being overly chatty, probably, but still, she was curious, though...She figured the more she knew, the less confused she'd be later, and that'd be a good thing, right? Right...?
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:11 am

"Sorry, Pegasus, my mistake. And by doubting that, I meant that I would be involved. Quite frankly, he hasn't said anything about why I should do any of this stuff. 'I say you need to so you do' is not a valid reason. Give me one good reason I should do something that sounds this dangerous and suicidal." Star demands, doing his best to look aggressive.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:49 am

"He's got a really good point there..." Zeela comments.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:12 am

Because it allowed you to vent, to be bigger than yourself, to be SOMETHING, or at least to make others NOTHING. No, no, no, no...

"Because it is the right thing to do. Whitey here was innocent of all but trying to get help. He got it." Icing Sugar frowned a bit more strongly than usual at the rest of them. He may have not had as many injuries, but the lack of clothing or treatment on his injured spots he would use to an advantage, letting the deep bruises against his rather light coat show along his hip. He walked over to Shiro.

"I... We saved Shirou's very life. He may have been able to live, being tortured by that monster for all eternity, but that's not a life. We saved the life. And even knowing what I do now, even if I get roped into looking into the inner sanctums of strangers and fixing them, I'd still save him."
And slice that thing, gory victory was victory still. The cotton-candy blue-and-pink pony walked to Arcana, and pulled out the card with an intricate drawing of the Pale Rider, the grim reaper emblazoned with the silvery XIII, and presented it to him.

"This I believe is yours, not, unfortunately, some lost paramour's. And I have the feeling we will be serving you whether we wish to or not, but I am ashamed that other ponies would be so self-interested. Ponies look out for each other, help each other." That's right. Help each other, put on a good show, get a strong reputation, do your parents proud! Nopony is so self-interested as to look away from those in need. A prank or two was one thing, a little hidden dragon chilis between friends, some caltrops, whatever. This was real though. Those weren't. They were more like a dream than this, in their own way. This, however, was totally conscious action, even if in a nightmare's scenario.

Last edited by RavenscroftRaven on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:18 am

"And that was a wonderful counterpoint..." Zeela said with a smile.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:03 am

Brash clopped his hooves. "Good speech Icing! Though, I'd do it even if none of you dudes were. Sounds interesting. Speech or no speech though, I still called dibs on mine first."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:31 am

Melody grinned a bit and nodded at the enthusiasm. That was what she figured Arcana was looking for, and she had to agree with him...Icing could give a good speech. "So we got three in favor of doin' this...'Cause I know I'm in. Icing's got it right. We're supposed to be about helpin' ponies out, doin' what's right, right? Dunno about you, but if I got into a mess like this, I sure wouldn't want my potential help wondering what's in it for them..." She stood up again, raising a foreleg and pumping it as if in victory. Besides...Something told her if there were others better suited for the job, they'd be here debating it instead of this group. Not particularly reassuring, but they were the best bet against this, apparently. "Besides, now that I know this kinda stuff's happening, dunno about the rest of you, but I'd regret it the rest of my life if I just turned tail..." She was still a bit surprised at Brash's desire to take on his inner demons first...While Melody wasn't sure things worked like that, he either didn't fear them, or he wanted to get it out of the way before he thought better of it...But she couldn't tell which.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:08 am

Star shrugged. "You want your darkest secrets exposed first? Well I guess as long as I'm not up first and we're helping..."
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:21 am

Arcana smiled slightly, glancing at the extremely quiet George, before turning back to the group as a whole. "In your world, this room will be open during the Evening. If you want to head into the Shadow's Domain, I'd reccommend going there at the same time, although after a while. The best thing for all of you to do is to form and strengthen bonds, whether between members of the group." He glances between Star and the others. "Or with other ponies. And let Sir Shiro sleep. He should be rather exausted and relieved at the moment."

Spoiler:
"Coming into this room, I will either explain your Persona, once it is accessable, or allow you to use items found in the Shadow's Domain to strengthen them. Miss Marie?"
"If I am here, Then I'll help you explain your social Links, the bonds formed, and give you advice to strengthen them. I'm not always here though."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:40 pm

George sighs and flashes his card.
"I guess this means that even if I want to say 'no you can take this thing and shove it' it doesn't matter either way since I'll end up having do it eventually, only choosing to join later will leave something nasty on my conscience I guess."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Arcana frowns slightly, and floats a candy from a side table to George. "I don't have anything else, but sugar often makes me feel better and happier. I wish there was more I could do to help all of you, but this room... This plane is on it's own path, and I am unable to leave it until it reaches it's destination." Arcana pops a small candy into his own muzzle and adds, "I hope to get along well with all of you."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:55 pm

"So we can pop in if we got a few questions, huh...? Good to know, I figure we'll be seeing a lot more of each other. Still, thanks for the offer, Arcana. I mean it." Melody nodded, looking serious as she thought for a moment. She knew she was signing on for something huge...Sounded like he'd do more if he could, but...Well, this was what it was. She wondered what more could be done, but perhaps it'd be best to worry about it tomorrow...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:43 pm

Brash looks over at Icing Sugar and asks, "So............. ice cream time?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:49 pm

"Well... Hope my time with you doesn't happen like the last time I meet a godly character..." Zeela said with a sigh, recalling her personal greatest failure.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:51 pm

"You...You're STILL thinking about that Brash?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:44 pm

"What? Like I'd forget? C'mon, it's ice cream." he says as if this somehow explains everything.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:50 pm

"There's something oddly refreshing with his joyful outlook...." Zeela comments as she facehooves.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:28 pm

"Hey, don't knock it now, our ice cream is the best in Neighpon! Better than Junes' or your money back!" Icing gives a great salespony smile. "Of course the offer still stands, and we might as well if we're pretty much done here. Don't forget to tell your friends if you like it. Can somepony get Shiro to... Wherever he lives safely, though?"
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:42 pm

"Oh I wont disagree that right now would be a good time for some ice cream... But there are some more imporant things then Ice Cream going on about right now." Zeela notes while still facehooving. "For example... We should learn more about what Shiro's Persona is? What can that do and junk?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:49 pm

"Rest on this Miss Zeela. Trying to spend a few days getting to know one another, and your other bonds. While it's important, the shadows won't act for quite some time. Calm yourselves, because rushing into facing your shadows one after another will only harm you all. Ice cream would probably be a good thing to bond over."

Behind Arcana a card with a V and a priest of Celestia slips into the book Marie holds and she smiles. "Now then, take care of Sir Shiro, who should be rousing soon, and Mister Star and Miss Melody should-" He glares lightly at Star. "- Be so kind as to join you at Sir Sugar's house."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:54 pm

"Alright then...." Zeela sighs feeling extremely mixed feelings over this. "Lets go enjoy some Ice Cream and get to know eachohter?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next