Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+5
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
Xel Unknown
LoganAura
9 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 26 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:48 am

Smithy quickly finishes the enhancements and hands out the weapons with a grin, opening a door behind him with training dummies, targets and lots of other things as Dojima walks in for training.
Spoiler:

--

Marie smiles. "There's no rush for it. Just know that I'll have something for you when you bring it to me."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:02 am

"By Celestia's Mane that was quick..." Zeela comments sounding very impressed by Smithy's speed... Then gets to trying out her new and improved potions on the training dummy's, targets, and ect that was offered without missing a beat.

Skill Challenge:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:06 am

Melody took her axe, walking into the training room, thinking as she levitated it, deciding that it was light enough for her to use it from a safe distance...But she didn't feel that would work well (She couldn't put much force behind her ponykinesis...) so she changed approaches, holding it in her mouth and slashing up-close with it...She changed approaches as she trained, clearly trying hard to find a way to fight with it that was semi-effective, at least...Switching which way she held it, holding it in one (or both) forehooves...She even tried using her tail to snap it like a whip, though that just resulted in her almost cutting her own flank off...In a moment of frustration, she hurled the axe at the dummy, only to catch it before it hit the ground ("So, it's not weighted to be thrown...Worth a shot!") and finally, towards the end, trying to hold it in her mouth while she jumped and dashed, trying to somehow use agility more than brute force.

Spoiler:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:08 am

Star takes careful aim at the firing range, needing to stop and reload after the fith shot.
Perception Checks:
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:41 am

As long as their aiming calibration was correct there shouldn't be any issue with the lasers being able to hit dummy targets. He would just have to be the dummy! And so Brash leapt into the air on his board as his drones tried to shoot him down.

Obviously this was the best possibly plan?

Spoiler:
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:53 am

Because Brash acted without telling anyone his brillent plan of being his own training dummy... Zeela thought that Brash's robotics have started to malfuction, therefore Brash was in real life risking danger. So she tried to fly for Brash to help save him and/or tank any shots that were aimed at him that she could take for him...

Acrobatics Check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:10 am

The drones of course then think Zeela is attacking Brash and start firing at her instead.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Dojima watches each of you go through your motions, even the acrobatic moves from Zeela that ended up keeping her and Brash from getting fired by a very precise laser and clopped his hoves together. "Very good. All of you are surprisingly natural with those, and Brash- your drones are extremely accurate. One thing though- Don't do anything like that!" He yells at Zeela and Brash. "That sort of thing could get a pony killed! Reckless endangerment of your own lives!?" Dojima looks away angrily. "Practice in here a little more, and then... Head into that TV world. You need to practice fighting." He walks out of the training room gruffly.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:11 pm

George waves his arms in an attempt to grasp what he wants to say.
"Sooo that is...?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:12 pm

Icing smiles at Maria. "Alright, you have yourself a deal. I hope this turns out well for the both of us. By the way, if you need anything else or something comes to mind in the interim, feel free to give me a call. Though brief, it has been a pleasure speaking with you once more, but I guess I need to get going."

After the mandatory parting rituals of goodbyes and offering a cell phone number, Icing steps back through the door, noting absently that the door to get OUT of the Velvet Room would normally go into the pilot's room, wondering who, then, was flying that plane. 'Well, it's a dreamworld, so maybe it flies itself, or there's another way in.'

In the mall, Icing looks around a bit, dazed at the much brighter and starker appearance compared to the deep blues of the Velvet Room. After a moment acclimatizing to not being in a moving vehicle and letting his pupils fix themselves, the stallion wonders aloud. "If I were a group of violent madponies, where would I be...?"
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:44 pm

The large human removed one of her hands from Shiro's eyes, the beads dangling from her wrists. "Oh, uh... I think her name's... Arachna?" the maiden nodded as she faded away and Shiro sat up, stretching. "Wow, that gets a lot of cricks in my back... I kind of wanted to see what she does, and she's really awesome!" Shiro smiles, and George can notice a small beaded bracelet on his hoof. "Arachna, er, She helps me find things even easier than I could before." He looks at the school behind him "I was seeing if there was anything in there, and there's a couple of small 'persona boosting' items that we can give to that Arcana guy."

---

Icing can see an earth pony storming off from the Weapon's shop a few stores down from the Velvet Room.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:59 pm

George tilts his head, the intended check-up quite forgotten in his confusion.
"Persona boosting...?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:04 pm

"Didn't that Unicorn say he could help them get stronger?" Shiro looks at the school. "I know I'm the only one with one right now, but if thing go like they probably will, you guys will get them." Shiro glances at George and looks back into the school. "... I want to go find something. Want to come with me? Arachna isn't a fighter and I only have this thing." Shiro jangles the beads. "So I can't really fight myself."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:19 pm

"Yeah, I guess we should..." Melody waited a moment, for him to leave the room as she moved her axe, letting it rest on her back for now as she shook her head. "That was...a little insane...But yeah, it's nice to know we've got talent. Uhm, anyhow, shall we...? I mean, you guys are the ones who jumped into-...Yeah. I'm just playing by ear right now, heh." She nodded...Truth be told, she was nervous, looking around at the others for a moment.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:28 pm

George looks thoughtful.
"Well two of us will hopefully make them less likely to attack and it is just Mayas in there right? I should be able to distract them long enough for us to escape if it comes to a fight."
George nods.
"Yeah. Let's do it."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Brash hangs his head sheepishly and says, "Sorry."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Shiro grins and walks into the school, waiting for George at the entrance before walking around, glancing down each hallway. "Hm... This place is different again. It's really confusing. You think you can find your way through here?"

Spoiler:

---

Smithy looked as Dojima left and patted Brash on the back. "Don't worry about it kid. Dojima... Well, he'd have to be the one who talks-" Smithy freezes, his ear twitching. "... My customer sense is tingling." He dashes out of the room and starts pulling Icing to the weapon shop. "Hi there! You look like you could use something to help defend yourself!"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Zeela starts to chuckle, then enters a big laughing fit... Then slowly the laughs turn into crying. "Again... I make a dumb move from not knowing the full picture." She mutters as she cried.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:05 pm

"Uh...Zeela, relax...It's okay," Melody sighed softly, blinking in confusion, trying to pull her into a comforting hug. "You did the best you could with what seemed to be going on, okay? If I'd noticed before you acted, I woulda done the same thing...So don't beat yourself up. Everypony makes mistakes, okay?" She looked at the others, hoping someone else could help her lift Zeela's spirits.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:09 pm

"It's... Not that I made a mistake... Just... This reminds me too much about... Last time I made such a mistake like this..." Zeela said as the tears flowed. "I ended up making a deal with an evil zebra, that I was tasked to kill by an old zebra god, because I thought not making the deal would get me and my old group killed... Something about Cael's words made me think that... So... Um... This type of mistake is kinda major to me..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:06 pm

"I'm afraid I don't have any bits on hand." Icing protests as he is dragged into the weapons store.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:10 pm

"Zeela, listen. We won't let you mess up on that scale, okay? Besides, I don't think the shadows are gonna try to make you make a deal with Discord anytime soon...If it makes you feel any better, I'll try to keep ya from making any backroom deals that'd cause problems..." Melody spoke quietly, nodding. "Come on, you've got us watching out for you, so you'll be fine."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:11 pm

"It's fine! Not too many ponies buy weapons, and it'd be good publicity." Smithy grinned
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:16 pm

George takes one step in and immediately loses his sense of direction.
Roll (perception)
Roll:
He, rather than simply blundering in, takes a step out and takes a moment to get his bearings and commit the area to memory.
(interrupt: try again)
Roll (Perception: Try again)
Roll:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:27 pm

Caden2112 wrote:"Zeela, listen. We won't let you mess up on that scale, okay? Besides, I don't think the shadows are gonna try to make you make a deal with Discord anytime soon...If it makes you feel any better, I'll try to keep ya from making any backroom deals that'd cause problems..." Melody spoke quietly, nodding. "Come on, you've got us watching out for you, so you'll be fine."
Zeela spends a few quiet minutes just hugging and crying into Melody... Just letting it all out for now. "Thanks... I needed to hear that."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next