Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+5
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
Xel Unknown
LoganAura
9 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 16 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:52 am

George kneads his forehead, pushes his bowl in front of Brash and drops some bits down.
"I'll have some of the Sea-salt instead if you have sticks of that."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:05 pm

"Awesome!" Melody nodded, paying for her ice cream before she began to eat, smiling happily as she enjoyed her dish, thinking about what the others were saying for a moment. "Never knew there were so many kinds of ice cream...It's...Really impressive, Icing. Really..." She blinked, glancing at Shiro and smiling a bit, though she let him rest.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Sweating a bit more Brash shakes his head, "Thanks but, I don't think that's gonna cut it. Excuse me just a moment." And then he ran outside, getting on his board on the way, flew up into the air to find a cloud to squeeze it's rain into his mouth.

Weather-crafting: 20 (15 Acrobatics + 5 from Flying Ace) + 9 (roll) = 29
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Brash takes ten minutes to make a cloud and easily gets enough rain from it to rinse out the firey taste in his mouth, although it's at the back of his throat now
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:19 pm

After giving a slightly pained cough, Brash went back inside.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:36 pm

"The flavorless ice cream would be good for getting rid of the taste. Dairy fats good for removing spicy favors, and the lack of sugar and flavorings helps it stay basic enough to work without Interfearance." Star suggested, smiling a bit. "Just be glad it wasn't a ghost scorpion pepper based one, those are even worse."
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:30 am

"Hey, the Cold Sweat is dangerous, I'm surprised he could even eat it! Kudos. Most give up after one bite." Icing says as he pulls some unflavoured ice cream and begins folding some orange extract and food colouring into it. They didn't have orange ready, but it could be made for the tyke, he went through a lot. He grabs the other items for Zeela as well, and shuffles back beneath for the sea salt goods.

"Sea salt Topsicle alright? We don't have much ready in bar form."

...And the group socialized into the evening. (*Clock Shift*).
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Zeela went to the hospital again, and was tested, but the fire potion didn't seem to do anything damaging to her. However at the hospital a young filly was drawing a large spider with a white pony at the head as she was on her way out. When she asks the young filly about it ((Probably would)) The filly says, "I saw it on da TV last time it rained late."
That night it rains, and anyone up at midnight pass by a television turned off, where a staticy glow appears and a shadow of a unicorn appears in the screen before fading.

Today: 4/22- Rainy
4/23- Sunny
4/24- Sunny
4/25- Partly Cloudy
4/26- Sunny
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Zeela also made sure to find out if her new fire breathing skill had any forseeable "time limit" and if she should come back for a few other checks up to make sure that nothing pops up. Far as the magical pony doctors knew the Pegasus had made a firebreathing potion that she is lasting longer then it should be, leaving out most of the details of the logical reasons she knew (read: Agi Vial and the TV World stuff) to why it could be doing such a thing. She didn't lie one bit about what she did, just said it was it was something very personal and privet when pressed for those details. When Zeela talked with that child she made sure to catch the foal's name, age, where she lived, and any other way Zeela could contact the child... If she was asked why the winged zebra wanted such info from some random little filly out of the blue, Zeela only answered with. "I know a kid her age that I think would be a good idea for the two of them to meet."

Also when she had gotten to whatever it was that she called a home in this side of the world, she did bravely watch the TV long enough to have noticed the shadow unicorn appear. "I knew it..." She comments with a sigh, relieved and worried because it did seem to be just the beginning of this story. After that she went to bed and slept in till about Noon... She might've missed a class or something. (Logan you choose if Zeela did)

Skill Check For TV Event:

((OOC: Logan, you choose if Zeela missed any of her classes. Also if you want me to have rolled something to see what info I got for the talking about the Firebreathing potion (If she now knows both that it's most likely something she'll keep for life and that she is also as fireproof as a dragon, would be nice but I'm fine with whatever details you wish for Zeela to know.) and the chat with the filly, (Hope Zeela just learns enough to somehow think up something to have Shiro to meet said filly.) just tell me what to roll. Just recall that no matter what, like I've said before in this post: Zeela didn't lie to anyone, just withhold truths for good reasons... IE: Not at all likely to be believed the story without proof, even in a Magical World full of talking ponies, I don't think you'd believe this story unless you were apart of the trip. Most would think she might've gone a tad insane, a possibility she's well aware of.))
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:08 pm

Zeela didn't really learn anything's talk with the filly ended with her smiling and laughing. A large stallion walked out, smoking a little, and thanked you for speaking with his daughter while he got a bullet wound checked. The young girl waved and introduced herself as "Nanako" before her and her dad left. She mentions something along the lines of "That's a nice lady." However she does miss her morning classes and the school had closed it's gates, meaning she has Midday free to wander around town.

Shing: Social Link Get. Justice Arcana

((Yeah, there's going to be links for your arcana, mostly because. We'll imply that your own links grow as you level up.))
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Melody had been up late that night, trying to work on one of many half-completed songs...She'd hit a bit of a dead-end, though, and scowled irritably. "Well, so much for that..." She shook her head after a moment, though before she managed to get to bed, the small TV she'd gotten at some point kicked on...Wait, it did what...And...Who was that? And why did she get the cheapest model they'd had at Junes...!? She scowled, putting everything she had into trying to figure out who it was...!

Spoiler:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:14 pm

Melody focuses hard and notices the smuggiest grin this side of smugtown Ponyville, Population Star Power.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:19 pm

Melody stared at the screen for a moment, blinking in confusion...What was he doing on TV? He seemed the type to kind of mention if he had a show...But just as quick as it had come, it had disappeared...Best to tell the others...But that could wait til tomorrow...Sleeping-time was now...And with that, she headed to sleep, though she'd probably end up groggy for her morning classes, if not outright sleeping through them...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:51 pm

((OOC: I'll just assume that she learned everything about her new Fireborn racial trait...))

Zeela after she awoke had ran quickly to school and was outside it's gates, just hitting her head aganst the bars for the same reason anyone who had missed a class that they either liked to go too or NEEDED to be there would do. (Not sure what type of class she missed either she's at risk of failing that class or really, really, really liked it... Logan please choose for me! Cause I'm all the unsure...)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:56 pm

Zeela remembers she missed Chemistry class, Calculus, and her Chemistry Lab, however she had already done the lab before all of this stuff happened, and her Chem was just working on a project she already finished. However both of those were her favorite because of Potion making.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Also Zeela happens to be one of those oddball ponies that LOVES math too... So really, she was taking kinda well, cause she hadn't yet cried at missing her three most fav classes. "OH WHY CELESTIA, WHY DID I SLEEP IN, WHY!!!" She cries out menodamically in a way that Rarity would call Zeela a bigger drama queen then the unicorn. "THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE THING EVER!!!"

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:53 pm

George spent his evening nursing a cup of coffee and huddling under a blanket on his sofa, barely registering the static and the shadow. When morning came he took the time to call the college.
"...Yes I'm sorry for calling so early about this but I've got a pony crashed out in my place and I'm not about to try and move him until he wakes up, not to mention that Dr. Redfeather ended up in the hospital yesterday so I'll need to visit her later as well. I'm not saying I wont be able to come in this morning but I'll need to drop the afternoon shift today and the rest of the week is looking murky aswell."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Brash spend probably more time than was necessary trying to find his room via the scenic route (all routes are scenic when you're new to the country). In the morning he went to engineering department and tried to make friends with the others there.

Sorry about the short post. Kinda busy atm, just wanted to make sure I got something in and make sure I wasn't holding things up.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:31 pm

Star for his part didn't have a TV in his room (too distracting when trying to study for acceptance to law school) and so passed the night blissfully unawares of any ill omens. Which was good, considering he had to be up and early for a..."meeting" before school.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:18 pm

While Melody had made it to class, it didn't do her a lot of good...The teacher's droning, combined with her all-nighter, combined to just make things seem so much more tiring...She rested her head on her desk...This didn't sound too important...Wouldn't hurt to close her eyes for just a moment...She was probably lucky she didn't snore...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:22 pm

The Pony Star meets chuckles. "Hey kid. Saw ya on the tube last night." The pony raises an eyebrow. "Nice ta see ya getting places."

Melody dreams of electric sheep, and then of her and Zeela braiding each others manes.

George gets an affirmation from the school that he can take afternoons off, and they even offer to pay him for it if he's taking care of a young lost child.

After a few minutes of the worst possible thing, Zeela recalls that this means she has the morning to do things, possibly even researching the television from the night before.

Brash speaks with the ponies in the engineering department for the morning and seems to know a little bit more about the neighponese devices.

DM Notes: Morning activities done: George and Brash working and Melody at school(technically). Star needs to talk, and Zeela needs to decide what to do.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:31 pm

After she had her little self-drama moment... She looks around hoping that nobody saw that. But didn't look hard enough then first tries thinking back to that odd unicorn on the TV she saw. "Ok... Nothing I can do about school now... At least I can still keep up with those classes despite missing today." She mutters to herself. "Now then... If I was information on weird TV happenings, what building would I be housed in?"

Streetsmarts check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Zeela recalls from the night before, and her conversation with Nanako, that her father was researching a lost child report of a white pony, and that the white pony was seen on the television the night before he disappeared. She also recalls that similar things had happened, and that Nanako's Dad, a policeman, was the one in charge of researching the mysterious television kidnappings. She also said something about "Dad not telling her what happened to them after the fog... Just that they'd never come back."

Also that Nanako was going to be at the police station with her Dad the next day if "Ms Zeela wanted to visit her again."

LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Having nothing better to do with her time... The Winged Zebra headed to the police station to try and talk a little more with the young girl from before. She had a feeling that this meeting wasn't going to end up going anywhere, but it the best she could think of to do right now...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:07 pm

"Thank you for understanding. I'll be down by 8."
Before he left George left numerous sticky-notes for Shiro in case he woke (Spare dressing-gown in the chest of draws, stay in bed, do NOT touch the leftover fish curry in the fridge etc).
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next