Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+5
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
Xel Unknown
LoganAura
9 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 17 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Caden2112 Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Melody was awakened from her nap by the sound of everypony else in the class starting to leave, blinking a bit and wondering what had led to those dreams...But nothing to be gained to think about it...She'd wanted to do something important today, what was-Oh yeah! She was going to try to find that Shiro colt's parents...And maybe see if the others had seen Star on TV last night...Question was where to begin?

Spoiler:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Melody wanders around town, before she remembers none of them gave each other any way to contact one another.

*DM Dice roll of doom*

Melody is so lost that she wanders through town and finds her way to the opposite side of Inaba and passes by the police station.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Zeela by chance was about this time walking by the Police Station as well... But she didn't notice the lost Melody, yet...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:27 pm

"Uh...Hmm. I really think I should have thought this plan through better...Would've been so much easier if we'd exchanged numbers or something...!" Melody complained to herself, shaking her head...She was -way- beyond lost, now...She glanced around, but, seeing Zeela, she smiled, waving to her before trotting up, glad to see a familiar face. "Huh...Oh, hey! Zeela! How's it going?"
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:31 pm

"Oh ah hey... Melody..." Zeela said a bit just taken aback at seeing the unicorn again so soon. "I'm fine... Was um... Going to try looking into some TV mishaps and see this other child... Who I think is kinda like Shiro..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:36 pm

"Oh, I see...If she's like Shiro, Then maybe she needs a friend, huh?" She nodded, smiling. "Ah, I was trying to see if I could find Shiro's parents, but I got kinda lost...But...TV mishaps, huh...? That reminds me, did your TV act all weird last night...?" She shifted her weight a bit, tilting her head. It was...probably an odd thing to ask, but she knew she hadn't left it on, she always turned it off if she was working on music...Hopefully it was just her being tired...?
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:45 pm

"Yeah... Was hoping of having the two meet in fact, but not sure how well to do that." Zeela said then stops midsteap When Melody brought up the TV acting weird and nods. "Yes... I did see that... Unicorn... Couldn't tell who it was or figure out anything on a magical level, tried though... Oh Celestia, did I try... Bet it wsa a preview of what's to come... Or something...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:50 pm

"Oh, yeah, might be a good idea if they met, if they're like Shiro, hopefully they'll get along great!" She paused, though...It'd been so clear to her, how had Zeela not recognized it...? The next part was less confusing, though, and more worrying..."Uhm, I didn't think to check it on a magical scale, but I made out who it was just fine...It was...It was Star...You...You think he's in danger?" She looked concerned, her ears pinning themselves back for a moment...She barely knew him, granted, but this stuff was a lot more serious than a prank or something, he could really get hurt!
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:59 pm

"Oh dear... Yes..." Zeela said with panic and worry on her face. "We've gotta try to find him right now. This is a LOT more imporant to deal with right now."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:12 pm

"Well, yeah, but where could he be? We should have exchanged numbers last night, we could just call him and warn him that way...!" She glanced around, trying to figure out which way to go first...That was the problem with being lost, she didn't even know how she'd gotten here, much less how to find somepony who could be anywhere by now!
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:25 pm

"Don't worry, he said he's like an A+ student right? So... I guess we try asking around the school for anypony who has seen Star..." Zeela said calmly. "And don't worry, I know my way around here."

Streetsmarts check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:32 pm

"A-Alright, yeah, one step at a time, we find him, warn him, we can figure things out from there...S-Sorry, I haven't done anything like this before, so...Y-Yeah." Melody laughed nervously, but followed Zeela's lead, trying to chime in while they asked around.

Spoiler:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:14 am

Having concluded his meeting and wondering what tv actor he looked like, Star Power proceeded to school like normal. Honors Advanced Calculus, World History II, and finally Advanced Spell Theory before lunch. Nothing worth stressing over. Plenty of time to read up on Zeela. When you stick out like that, the rumor mill tended to churn. After asking about her with all the school gossips (some of whome probably think he has a crush) all that remained was working out what was fact, what was fiction, what was fact viewed from an outsider's distorted vision, and what was just blatant fabrication told just to mess with him. Well, the fir breathe was out of course, that was just stupid. As was her being a crazy zebra that cut off a Pegasus's wings and stitched them onto her own body. Some girls could be just cruel when talking about other girls behind their backs.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:24 am

There were also a few rummors about Zeela's Red Eye, like it was somepony else's eye that she stole because of the Noble Hero that stabbed her real eye out, and some about her potion-crafting skills being gained from Zeela killing her mother and eating her soul...

(OOC: The weirdest part of these two rumors, is that they've both got a grain of truth in them... Not likely that Star will figure them. XD

Also hope Logan is fine with me making up Rumors like this about my own character, don't know how he'd think it wrong, but hey, I hope it fine regardless.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:42 am

Okay, forget mean spirited, women were crazy. Having resolved this great mystery of the universe, Star resolved then and there to figure out how to become gay so he'd never have to deal with this ever again...right that wasn't going to work. Well at least he got what should be her number; if he didn't see her today he could always try calling after school.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:17 am

Icing was used to late nights. He did not work that day, luckily, but still cleaned the store after closing. It was the lot of the one destined to inherit the place, to get used to every job. The TV above the corner of the store flickered to life at midnight, causing him to double-check the power. Nope, it's definitely off. Well, weirdness was weirdness. He checked his mane, cleaning the dirt from it gathered in the cleaning before bed, and rested.

In the day, he sat in school, ever-diligent. It was expected, in short, to show up and go through the motions of learning. Even if it was useless. His eyes began to glaze as the King Moron droned on and on, his gaze falling to the cute nerdy mare a row in front of him, one to the left. While Neighponese historical poems had quite the plot to them, so did she...

With great difficulty, he brings his attention back to class. There would probably be a quiz, after all. Notes will be taken, no matter if he's feeling it today or not. Yesterday was tiring, he deserved some fun. Everypony else was having it except him, it seemed sometimes. Oh well...

'Ochiai Naofumi wrote it in 1889 B.D., something something rutting her brother something something conflict suicide by drowning, blah blah maidens are crazy regardless of time period, blah blah blah...'
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:30 pm

((OOC: I'm going to assume that I'm a-ok to build whatever random facts about Zeela's rumors and real world collage life right now for Star to find.))

While that was some of the more crazy rumors Star learned some of the truth, or at least what sounded the most truthful, about what he gathered from Zeela was that she was from "just barely average" to "Perfect Straight A Student" in all of her classes, how she did well in some classes clearly were rumored to be from evil dark magic. And while she didn't have honor classes Star learned that some teachers think she'd be able to preform there, but Zeela has always declined taking more advanced classes for some personal reason. Expecually with some higher level chem classes. And Zeela totally had quite the head for numbers, though she needed extra time on her math tests to finish them and had never got lower then a B+ on them.

Another factoid that stood out for Star was that the Winged Zebra didn't socialize that much... Something that only spread fuel to the rumor mill's fires with claims that she does hexs on those that get near her or they end up disappeared. (none of that true of course) Along with the little bit about her being known for making bombs... But no property or people have ever gotten real proof of Zeela ever using such bombs on anything, while there have been many claims that she has used her makeshift bombs when angry, there is ZERO proof she has ever used them in the real world. Or if she has ever used her bombs, they don't seem to do any real damage.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:52 pm

((XD Hey everyone, Rumor Mill is open. and by that I mean a pony with a talent for gossip is spreading rumors around, Star sadly meeting with her. Time for rumors from all the party members. Blame Xel: Those were extremely entertaining XD ))

Zeela and Melody: (Edit. Missed that you guys searched for Star) you two find your way to the school, and can see Star there talking to a Rumor Spreading pony.

George gets a small message from 'a young colt named Shiro' saying 'thank you, and don't worry if I'm not at your house' before leaving the school.

Brash finishes in the engineering department and one of the other engineers brings up a few new stores in Junes that sell some rather different things than before. Icing hears the same thing while wandering out of the school himself.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:45 pm

When Brash hears about this he comments that he might go check it out, though it's not like he actually has any spending money as far as he knows.

Rumors for Brash:
He destroyed the quad and then fixed it and was given a job in the engineering department as either a punishment or because he for all manner of crazy reasons wanted to join them and threatened further property damage.
He comes from another planet that has a beef with the planet Zeela is from and attacked her right after he showed up in his glowing blue energy sphere.
He's working on some nefarious project that almost killed Timmy Trainwreck in engineering.
He is a robot.
No, he's a cyborg.
He's just a transfer student from Equestria, who everyone knows are all weirdos.
He can fly without wings by sheer force of will alone, the board is just for show.
He is sooooooo dreamy.
He's a moron.
He's a genius.
He was seen peeping but he was too fast to be caught on camera. Like Bighoof.
He has really really weird tastes and keeps asking for food nopony has ever heard of.
His father is Bad Lands the total badass mysterious stranger who passed through Neighpon over a decade ago and defeated the villainous Ground Shaker, an insane Pegasi bent on world conquest and the rise of the Salt Ponies. They totally had a climactic battle on Trotkyo Tower but, it was hushed up by the government.
He's the reincarnation of the lover of the Mare on the Moon and is tragically cursed to fail to reach her no matter how hard he struggles.
He wants to build a giant death ray and rule over everypony from the moon.
He's a dark sorcerer who is followed by these creepy floating eyeballs that he's torn out of the skulls of his victims and encased in metal along with their trapped souls.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:52 pm

((OOC: Also add to that list that there is a rumor that Zeela is from another universe and Brash is from the future to STOP HER FORM TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!))

Zeela sighs seeing that Star is talking with Rumor Mill of all ponies... "Oh great... I hate having to be around her..." She mutters to herself as she slowly walks over to great Star.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:39 pm

"Yeah, tell me about it...I wonder what wild stories she cooked up this time...Ugh..." Melody rolled her eyes...Rumor was possibly one of the few ponies she disliked outright...But she decided to ignore that for now...Star was possibly in trouble, and that trumped not liking somepony for petty reasons. Even if she -was- probably the reason that Melody didn't have many friends...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rumors about Melody:
-She has serious stage fright issues to the point of not joining most clubs over it.
-She's been seen skulking around places after they were closed, doing who-knows-what.
-She's an insane serial killer who targets couples and came to Ineighba to try to stay one step ahead of the police.
-She bribes teachers to pass her in classes.
-She's almost never been seen eating, even with others.
-She's actually a monster who steals the souls of the innocent, brainwashing them to be her servants.
-Her fashion sense reeks.
-She dyes her mane to achieve that look.
-Her musical talents are the envy of the school band.
-No they're not, she stinks.
-She once saved somepony from drowning in the river.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Star sighed. Why did he ever bother with Rumor Mill? Sure, she knew every rumor, even the contrary ones, but since she never edited the list even for the obvious fakes it was usually a list of drivel with only one or two real facts getting through. It was often an exercise in frustration, but when you needed any dirt on somepony there was none better. You just had to be ready to take the "facts" with a grain of salt....okay an entire shaker of salt. Still, it's better than nothing.

Rumors about Star:
  • Star is a genius!
  • Star is really a robot, that's why he's so smart.
  • Star is psychic and reads ponies' minds.
  • Star sabotages anypony that can compete against him.
  • Star is a cheater.
  • Star's like the best tutor ever, but he charges a lot.
  • Star's obsessed with money cause his Dad was killed case of a gambling debt, that's why he's never around.
  • Star is the head of the Yakuza that killed his Dad; he took it over in revenge!
  • No no, he wants the money cause he's got like five girlfriends who don't know about each other.
  • Nah, he's a mad scientist and he's using the money to build a giant robot.
  • He's totally a mad scientist. He's been asking about that zebra girl, I bet he's got some sort of like mad scientist crush on her and they'll take over the world together or something.
  • Nah, he's totally going to off her; he hates competition remember?
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:39 pm

Zeela just walks over, and just pulls out a potion from her bag that's bubbling like some type of wild lavalamp in a bottle... The Pegasus figured seeing that would be enough to freak Rumor Mill to run away in fear.

Along with the other rumors already stated:

- Zeela is from the Moon.
- No she's from the Past.
- Yeah right, she's from the FUTURE!
- No she's just form another world
- You mean another universe
- Naa... She's just a weirdo from Equestria, who tells tall tales about her past. She claimed to once have meet some Zebra god, can you believe that? ((Oddly enough she did met a "Zebra God" once. It's part of why she has that eye.))
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Rumor Mill actually stares at the potion, mumbles, "I wonder if..." and starts typing on her phone.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:51 pm

"What are you-!? Put that away before she decides you wanna...I dunno, make her tail fall off or something!" Given the absurd rumors she spread normally, Melody didn't want to see how Rumor Mill responded to an actual threat...Melody blinked, shaking her head for a moment before looking at Star. "Hey! You got a moment? We need to talk to you about something important..." she called to him, keeping things vague for the moment. Last thing they needed was to be considered even crazier than usual...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next