Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+5
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
Xel Unknown
LoganAura
9 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 25 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:22 am

"For me it's more not sure what I can say that'll be believed..." Zeela mused, thinking back to that question.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:59 pm

"I dunno, I've seen stranger questions, but yeah...I don't get what they were expecting...At least I passed...I was so sure there'd be something from yesterday on that test, and if so, I'd've been up a creek without a paddle..." Melody chuckled nervously, thinking back to it and shrugging. "Besides, three sentences...Some people can't even introduce themselves with that few, heh..." As she looked for the weapon store, she wondered...It hadn't been there a few days ago to her knowledge...It was...strange, really. Almost kinda fishy...But then, Dojima had said they were allowed to get stuff from it, and...Well, if this stuff was half as dangerous as she was beginning to realize, an -actual- weapon would be really nice, instead of improvising!
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:58 pm

"Wonder if I'll be able to get better for my bomb potions here..." Zeela mused.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:49 pm

Alright. So this afternoon I'll need to find Shiro and give him a full check-up to make sure he didn't bring anything nasty back from that TV world and get on that letter I've been meaning to write, these last few days have been so...hectic? that I've completely forgotten to do that...
Wait a minute am I monologing?

After a few minutes in shock at himself George set off for home, hoping that this time Shiro would be there.
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Icing: When you reach the velvet room, only Marie is in there, smiling as a few more cards fall into her book. "Ah, Welcome Sir. If you're looking for Arcana he isn't here right now, however I might be able to help you."

George: When you get home, you find a small note on your TV saying "George, if you see this I'm just in the TV world. Use the same TV we went in before if you want to talk to me."

Others: You all find your way to the weapon shop, where Dojima is handling a few of the more dangerous weapons easily, examining them. When the big burly earth pony shopkeep sees Brash he runs over and claps the inventor on the back with a booming laugh. "I see you brought some friends big guy! Well, Dodojima here said you needed some tools for something, so I'll even personalize some weapons for all of yeah." He booms again. "So, what'll it be?"

Dojima looks up. "If you don't know how to use any real weapons, I'll help train you quickly, just in case Star gets brought in tonight."

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Brash gives an "Oof!" at the back slap and requests some lasers for his drones and offers, the what will be quite necessary, help for adapting the weapons to function with them.

Dark! Yes, that's right, I want Darkness lasers! Figure that one out!
Note: I'm willing to change my mind on this if someone else feels like they absolutely need Dark element attacks.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:37 pm

Zeela pulls out a bomb potion. "Yeah... While normally I make them harmless. It's quite easy to make these able to do some harm, such as just adding a bit of my blood or something."

I pick fire... Zeela would do so to honor her dad's pyromanic-ness.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:09 pm

"Uhm, hmm..." Melody paused, thinking for a moment...Some of the weapons looked really cool, but they would be crazy-heavy, or hard to use...No, she didn't need anything fancy, much as the showpony in her said to take something like a flail...Something simple, direct, that would bite pretty hard with-...Yes, that would do...She looked at an axe, levitating it (Carefully, of course) to herself, looking at it for a moment..."Oooh, I like...Yeah, this'll work just fine, I think...Yes, I'll take this one...What's the cost for it and customizing it?"
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

((Light-affinity damage works for me. Cue the 'axe them a question' and related bad puns.))
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:45 am

"So um... There is a way to fix my potions the same as any other weapon, right?" Zeela asked with all the unsure in her voice.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:58 am

"Of course!" The earth pony fidgits with a screwdriver as he tweaks the robot. "After all, I ain't called Smithy for nothin! I can make any weapon ya want!"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:00 am

"And um... What upgrades can I get for them?" Zeela asked. "I guess maybe adding like fire or something would be cool... And would honor my dad..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:03 am

He's in the?...*sigh* I guess I'll need to go in myself then, the longer I take to perform a check up on him the less reliable the results.
Though I guess I could look into those new stores...
I fear I may need to see a professional about this habit.

George puts his kit together, keeping it under his jacket to avoid strange questions, and goes down to Junes to find Shiro.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:30 am

Smithy sharpens the blade of Melody's Axe . "Well obviously if I tweak your potions to be actual explosives, they'll have a lot more... fire Power."

----

George can find his way to the tv, and tapping it results in a ripple. If he chooses to enter it, Shiro is sitting there, right in front of the school building from before, with the eight limbed woman persona standing behind him and covering his eyes.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:33 am

Zeela chuckles at that pun.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:52 am

Star meanwhile picks up a .34 revolver with an extended barrel. The extension makes it more accurate for single shots, though it increases the recoil making sustained fire a bit of a problem. Still, a .34 bullet is nothing to sneeze at, a revolver would have low matinance, and it was fairly straightforward in its use. Simple, efficient, deadly. Not a bad pick in his opinion.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 am

Smithy starts fiddling with one of Zeela's bombs as Dojima moves over to star. "Nice choice. Plain and simple revolver. I like your regular 9mm handgun, but if you're going to be fighting some sort of monster, that might be good. What type of, er, "element" are you going to have Smithy add to the bullets?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:57 am

And Zeela nods in agreement over Star's pick. "Yeah... From what little even I know about such junk, that is a smart pick."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:19 am

"It's a waste of time to enchant bullets, they're expended after each use of course. If you're going to enchant anything, then it should be the cylinder, the firing pin, or the barel of the gun so that they enchant he bullets they interact with. As for 'which one', you make it sound like its mandatory. I'm not planing on enchanting it. If I make it so the gun shoots fire bullets, then it's useless on an enemy that's immune to fire. Bullets are deadly enough on their own without any sort of magical enhancements." Star monologued.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:23 am

Icing lowers his head to Marie in respect as she greets him.

"Marie, if I remember correctly?" He confirms. Even when you're pretty sure, check with new acquaintances so you don't mess it up.

"You might just be able to give me some advice. You see, mister Arcana mentioned to us about coming trials and tribulations. In fact, I believe he is the origin of a dream I had two days back about a warning." Icing speaks slowly, working through the words as he speaks them, making sure to not get things wrong.

"I think that means you're all on our side, and we appreciate that. But just the other night, I saw one of the ponies you and Arcana introduced to our group, Star Power, appear on an unpowered television. It seemed very bizarre. That alone would not concern me, but the fact that televisions seem to be usable as portals does." The pony sighs and rubs the back of his head nervously, mussing his hair.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is that... Do you know how much danger exists for others? The monsters... Shadows, I think they were called. The Shadows could use the televisions as portals as well. And I'm pretty sure one killed Shiro's parents. Should we be trying to make sure ponies stay away from televisions? Is only the pony on the unpowered Midnight Channel a magnet to danger? And what decides whom appears on the channel, with what ending purpose?"

Icing gives a self-depricating laugh as he fixes his now-unintentionally messy lock and crest. "I guess asking that last bit is a bit optimistic. But I feel a bit lost and both yourself and Arcana seem a bit more informed, any advice would be, if not always appreciated, at least greatly respected."

Last edited by RavenscroftRaven on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : person to pony)
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:23 am

"It's deadly to normal people... But we're going to be figthing forces we don't really fully understand other then the fact that elemental damage can do more power then not..." Zeela comments. "Shiro knew that much... And it's what I recall the most that happened there."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:36 am

"Uhm...Wow...Then...Hold up, they're called Shadows for a reason, right...?" Melody paused, then blinked as the most obvious way to blitz through them presented itself...To her (sound, if drawn from a false premise) thinking. "Uhm, Mister Smithy...! Any chance you could make the axe...I dunno, glowy, or holy, or something...Seems like light might mess them up..." She looked at the others, seeming proud of herself for that idea.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:39 am

"Well for the real minons of them any element seemed to work... So I think as long as we all take a different type of element we'll be set." Zeela said with a smile.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:46 am

Marie flips through the book and looks at Icing. "Yes, that is my name." She listens as you speak. "He wasn't the cause, but more the effect..."

"Ah... No, it isn't televisions that is the issue, it's the shadows within them. Some shadows feed on the darkness or negativity of their opposite, the pony or other creature can grow stronger the more the pony fears or worries about what the shadow is made from. Shiro's shadow was strong enough to target more than just Shiro, and even then it could only target those close to his other self. Normally it is only the target who's in danger, however it's extremely rare for one to face their shadow alone."

"What decides on who's on the channel...
" Marie looks out the window of the plane, staring at the clouds below. "I'm not entirely sure about it myself, so I can't truly tell you."

Marie looks at Icing and smiles slightly. "Can I ask you something, sir? There are some things in the TV world that interest me. The same things that Arcana uses to strengthen your personas." She hands icing a small paper with an item on it "burning lens" "Could you find me this? I'll let you keep it, but I just want to analyze this. If my knowledge is correct, you'll find this in the Spider's Schoolhouse, on the floor that you fought Shiro's Shadow on. I might be able to help you more if I know about the world."

---
Smithy calls out, "Hey kid. It'll still do the same damage a normal bullet'd do, just'd give you a bit of an extra oomph that might help ya. Lessee... you got Dark lasers for the Earth Pony, Light for the Unicorn, and Fire for the Pegasi... How about some wind magic to push the bullets out faster?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:56 am

"An excellent suggestion. Any object moving at sufficient supersonic speed "packs it's own weight in kaboom" as the quote goes. And a larger caliber bullet having its mass translated into the destructive potential do dynamite is rather appealing." Star relented, handing the gun over for "enhancement".
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:38 am

Icing Sugar nods along with Maria's words, taking note of the most key things, and waves off the notion that not having all the answers was an issue as he too follows her gaze into the clouds below.

"Even this was more than what I expected coming here. That's calmed me down a great deal, even if we have our disagreements, I wouldn't wish a shadow upon my father just because I'm nearby."

Icing takes the note, reading over the short two words on it.

"I'd be glad to go try and get it. It may take a day, though, for me to get everypony together, or at least enough to try to check it out. Though the mayas were not strong, if they surrounded me alone it would be dangerous, especially if Star Power has a shadow beginning to manifest nearby inside. Well, more dangerous than last time, at the least."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next