Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Doc pseudopolis
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
7 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 14 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:32 am

Klaue went off to search for Slayer HQ, know your enemy as they say.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:33 am

Xel Unknown wrote:"Yeah... Just state your business here..." The Arbiter of Dissonance donkey asked with pure hate in his voice.

"That's better!" Quarrel exclaims. "I can feel the hate from here! Strike me down and join the Dark Si... no, wait, that's not how it goes. Misery leads to hate, hate leads to red lightsabers, red lightsabers lead to Dagobah, Dagobah leads to Weird Al... no, that can't be right..."
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:35 am

Xel Unknown wrote:"Yeah... Just state your business here..." The Arbiter of Dissonance donkey asked with pure hate in his voice.
Gears gulps nervously, backing down a bit. "Just a...just a family visit. It's not a...not a crime to visit one's father."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"I'm sorry but I don't recall meeting you, Ms. Ersa... I know that we have meet before, and feel I should be overjoyed to talk with you again... But right now I don't feel up to that, right now, so I'll be sure to talk with you later and I don't feel I should be the one to talk with you first. So I'll tell you this much, Princess Luna has been worried sick since you disappeared last week. I suggest you head to the castle, she'll be there for you to " Twilight said as she does her magic on the five of the six cards, and then hand them off to each of the five that didn't have ponycards. "These are magically inbuded to be able to show your total net worth you have in the back, along with the added 5000 bits that Clockworks has given you for some reason." Next he magics the card that Gears had pulled out. "Now you've got the added 5000 bits added to your bank account... Feel free to do whatever you wish in Canterlot between now and your hearing at noon." And on that note Twilight just leaves.

(OOC: Now you pick where to head off, you can follow Twilight to where she's going, head to Slayer HQ, head to Canterlot Castle, go shopping for something, or go to Discord's statue. I suggest that Scroll follows twilight, both Ivana and Klaue heads to Slayer HQ, Ersa heads to the castle or shop, Quarrel and Gears head to Discord. But hey, you all can pick wherever you all want to head too.)
(EDITED: Hope this one's better wording for Ersa to work with, Ramsus. I think it's better in character for Twilight, to more suggest the Phoenix heads to see Luna then being the one who'd want to talk with the half-cloud first.)

"The worst thing is, I've seen the movie you're trying to mangle a refrence too..." The Donkey mutters, as the GM makes a pony version of Star Wars canon in this setting. Next he regains his composer, glares, and speaks with hate again. "Well then... I suggest if you wish to get out of the garden alive, you'd best NOT try anything in there. There are five Slayers who'd LOVE to get to kill you guarding this place, and that's not counting The Chaos Slayer who I'm sure she's already got her eye on you waiting for your first misteap to come in and kill you. So, I'll let you in... But hey, I've warned you, and personally hope you don't heed my warning."

"Yo... Wolfie... What brings you the home of the hunters of your kind?" A Zebra asked who popped up behind Klaue, seemingly out of nowhere. "You here to sign up for civilian papers or somethin'?"

"We don't know.... The only First Monster we know who it was before the Day of Weirdness was just the First Half-Dragon, and that mostly just comes from the fact Clockworks knew her before that day. We didn't even think that'd happen until after that day." Twilight said with a sigh. "It's not a good thing to have learned that... Regardless of who I've heard that pony was like. I was able to sleep better before knowing that The First Monsters were normal ponies before the Day of Weirdness..."

"Yeah.... Have you read about how Green Horn, that first Civilian Monster had that whole spell cased on himself to protect his family from getting the Timberwolf curse?" Murtaugh asked. "Cause there are docs saying that the Minister Family CAN'T be turned into a weretimberwolf... Even if they'd want to become one. Hay, even the normal werewolf curse they're quiet resistance to."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:19 pm

"What about you?" he pointed out. "And me? We were both 'normal' ponies before the Day of Weirdness."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Yeah.... Have you read about how Green Horn, that first Civilian Monster had that whole spell cased on himself to protect his family from getting the Timberwolf curse?" Murtaugh asked. "Cause there are docs saying that the Minister Family CAN'T be turned into a weretimberwolf... Even if they'd want to become one. Hay, even the normal werewolf curse they're quiet resistance to."
"... I'll look into the docs, Murtaugh, just 'cause we're friends. But I'm NOT doing that spell. I'll find the ashes somewhere."

Ivana heads for Slayer HQ... to find Klaue talking to the Zebra guard.

"Klaue, what are you doing here?"
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Klaue whips around with a talon on his sword.
Stars! How did he get behind me so fast!?
"Maybe. It depends on what being a civilian entails."
Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"Klaue, what are you doing here?"
"Ah Ivana, I figured I would see with my own eyes how the Arrows worked, though I never thought that even the guards would be this skilled."
Roll (Perception: Are there any more guards around?)
Roll:

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Perception roll)

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:37 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"The worst thing is, I've seen the movie you're trying to mangle a refrence too..." The Donkey mutters, as the GM makes a pony version of Star Wars canon in this setting. Next he regains his composer, glares, and speaks with hate again. "Well then... I suggest if you wish to get out of the garden alive, you'd best NOT try anything in there. There are five Slayers who'd LOVE to get to kill you guarding this place, and that's not counting The Chaos Slayer who I'm sure she's already got her eye on you waiting for your first misteap to come in and kill you. So, I'll let you in... But hey, I've warned you, and personally hope you don't heed my warning."
Gears scoffs. "C'mon, we're not Chaotic Stupid." He then smirks at Quarrel and starts into the garden.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:43 pm

"Normal got flipped upside down and made sideways after the Day of Weirdness..." Twilight replied deadpan. "Me and my friends did what we could on that day... Even formed the "Harmony's Slayers" group to help prepare the Equestria as best we could... But... Somedays I wonder if we did the right thing... If we should've tried to find another answer to The First Monster issue... But those thoughts aren't really going to change anything, I'm still what I am, and you are still what you are..."

"Well... It makes you less likely to end up killed, like mangy mutt..." The Zebra comments with a chuckle. And then he nods to the Duskwalker as she walked in on the sence.

And Klaue while he can't see any, he has got a strong feeling that there are others around keeping an eye on him for his actions.

"They all say that, those that are dumb, and the ones that aren't..." The Donkey retorts with a sigh.

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:44 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:"Ah Ivana, I figured I would see with my own eyes how the Arrows worked, though I never thought that even the guards would be this skilled."
"Well, for one, we don't employ morons to guard the entrance. For two, why did you think that would be a good idea?"
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:52 pm

"So what do you intend to do? Sulk around for the next 900 years until new Elements of Harmony are found? I mean, there was a 1000 year gap between you and the others using the Elements of Harmony and the Sisters using them!" he pointed out.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
Doc pseudopolis wrote:"Ah Ivana, I figured I would see with my own eyes how the Arrows worked, though I never thought that even the guards would be this skilled."
"Well, for one, we don't employ morons to guard the entrance. For two, why did you think that would be a good idea?"
That's a good point, this is seeming like a worse idea each second.
Klaue Carefully ungrips his sword and bows his head towards the guard.
"I apologise Ser, you surprised me. Ivana had nothing but praise for your organisation so I felt my first trip to Canterlot would not be complete without seeing them for myself. May I get your name?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Ersa shrugged. She remembered Twilight as being a lot more....excited about her, not that Ersa was particularly fond of the mare. She would go to see her mother but, first she wanted to see the city again and, yes, she had an errand to run.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Quietkal wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:"The worst thing is, I've seen the movie you're trying to mangle a refrence too..." The Donkey mutters, as the GM makes a pony version of Star Wars canon in this setting. Next he regains his composer, glares, and speaks with hate again. "Well then... I suggest if you wish to get out of the garden alive, you'd best NOT try anything in there. There are five Slayers who'd LOVE to get to kill you guarding this place, and that's not counting The Chaos Slayer who I'm sure she's already got her eye on you waiting for your first misteap to come in and kill you. So, I'll let you in... But hey, I've warned you, and personally hope you don't heed my warning."
Gears scoffs. "C'mon, we're not Chaotic Stupid." He then smirks at Quarrel and starts into the garden.

Quarrel smirks back. "Couldn't have said it better myself. Allons-y!" She follows him into the garden, putting on a burst of speed to overtake him.

"Now, if I was a large statue of a chaotic diety, where would I be?"

Perception Check:
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:26 am

Twilight just looks downwards and sighs...

"Hey, Twi, you do know you've always got the option to just leave, with me..." A new black pony, who just appeared out of nowhere, comments with a Skull for a cutie mark. "I'm sure the Princesses can deal with keeping the elements safe till the next bearers come to earn them. And everypony knows you've well earned your rest."

"Just call me Zee..." The Striped Hunter replied. "It's what I go by, Wolfie, and I see you know Ms. Haysing... Mmmmmm... Didn't think wolf-birds were her type." He joked with a chuckle.

Ersa's errand wasn't much of note, and she found what she was looking for quiet easily and has just enough bits to buy it on her card. ((just skipping over this part, cause last I checked that's what Ramsus wanted and it'd help with the flow of things))

Now in Canterlot Gardens, Gears and Quarrel found it just a crazy insane maze that would on the outside looked normal, was totally chaotic and didn't follow normal rules of logic with quite the Alien Geometries that seemed to rule the place. For Quarrel, it looked right, but for Gears, it felt a bit worrysome and slightly panic inducing...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:27 am

He jumped a bit and looked at the new arrival. "Who're you?"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:45 am

"Charming as always, Zee," remarked Ivana. "Now, if you don't mind, I've got work to catch up on. Not the fun kind."
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:54 am

Xel Unknown wrote:Now in Canterlot Gardens, Gears and Quarrel found it just a crazy insane maze that would on the outside looked normal, was totally chaotic and didn't follow normal rules of logic with quite the Alien Geometries that seemed to rule the place. For Quarrel, it looked right, but for Gears, it felt a bit worrysome and slightly panic inducing...

"Oooo! Shiny!" Quarrel says, clapping her hooves excitedly.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:28 am

"Name's Mort... But who and what I am... Well... I'm known as The Pony Reaper here last I checked." The Black pony said with a laugh.

Twilight sighs. "I'm not ready... I'm just not ready to go..."

"I keep tellin' yea, get thee an intern... They work wonders with the paperwork, good for training, and easily replaced if you lose one." Zee said with a bit of a darker chuckle this time.

Gears ends up lost in the huge crazy discordian maze of DOOM! Otherwise, nothing much of note happens for Quarrel, other then realizing that she lost the robot.

(OOC: Just writing Gears out for a bit, now that I noticed he's got a week he'll be unable to post. Will try not to move to fast for Kal when he gets back... But I hope not to go to a total stop.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:56 am

Ersa, finished with her task, went out in search of Princess Luna.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:51 am

"Sure, soon as I get the money to afford one and the forms to apply for one."
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Gears ends up lost in the huge crazy discordian maze of DOOM! Otherwise, nothing much of note happens for Quarrel, other then realizing that she lost the robot.

"Well, that's inconvenient," Quarrel mutters. "Can't use him to unleash robotic chaos at some point in the future if I don't know where he is." She sighs. "Welp, time to wander around until I run into either Metal Gear or Daddy, then."

So she begins wandering around the maze, until five minutes later...

"Wait a sec, who the hay was I talking to?!"
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:35 pm

I can't just go for him, regardless of him making a comment about my honour like that...
Klaue just glares at the guard.
"I've seen enough, clearly you are not as powerful as was claimed. I'll not bother you any longer."
He turns to go somewhere else.
Take the bait...
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:03 pm

"You're the reaper?" Scroll looked skeptical. "No wonder no one ever moves on."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Ersa found Luna right outside the courtyard of Canterlot Castle. The Prinecess smiles and nods when she sees the Lunar Phoenix. "I've been waiting for you, my little moonbeam. I was worried sick since you disappeared... Where were you?"

Zee chuckles at both comments. "Wolfie, if you're asking for a little test of combat, I'm sorry no-can-do. Unless you've got yourself some civilian-papers I'd be honor-bound to kill you if we were to spar."

"Maybe, you were just talking to the players?" The Voice of Quarrel's Father suggests with a laugh.

"Yeah, that's what they all say, but really I was better at my job, before this weirdness engery popped up. Still even now, I'm quite good. After all at least 85% still go to where the souls go after their ending." Mort said with a chuckle, as some dark robes and the reaper scythe appears, giving the feeling of death itself. "Normally don't dress up for these more casual visits, but it does the job of proving my claim, does it not?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next