Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Doc pseudopolis
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
7 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 16 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:55 am

Both Twilight and Mort give Scroll a look that said yes in ways that words just can't do.

"Don't worry dear, all I've done is just laugh at the state he has put himself in, he got himself lost, I did not do a thing. Your sister on the other hand, thought you'd take longer to get here, so she's off seeing him. But I wouldn't worry about him, while her name would make you think otherwise, she's not one to brake other people's toys." Discord replied. "And speaking of that pony, I believe corrupting him would help both of our plans... Because for what you'll need to do, you'll need five other people to pull it off. Also you'll need a magical book... One that, well... I think Metal Gears' dear old dad has. Or at the very least, I'm sure that you'd find it along the way of questing for his dad. Or in finding that group your werewolf 'friend' is looking for. The Big Book of Chaos keeps shifting hands depending on the GM's whim right now. So best of luck with finding that. You'll need it, and it'll be your guide to the rest of what you gotta do. But odds are I wont have any chance of freedom, until at you are level 7 at the soonest."

"Nope, I'm in fact, right behind you... Metal Gear..." The Voice said with a giggle.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:05 am

Ersa blushed and looked away. Then she looked back with a cheeky grin on her face and said, "Why of course I meant your sinister dark magics with which you threaten all the children in Equestria with lest they fail to give their yearly supplication of candy." She couldn't suppress a small chuckle as she had been incredibly amused to find that the threat Nightmare Moon had possessed had been over time turned into a silly holiday.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:08 am

Xel Unknown wrote:"Don't worry dear, all I've done is just laugh at the state he has put himself in, he got himself lost, I did not do a thing. Your sister on the other hand, thought you'd take longer to get here, so she's off seeing him. But I wouldn't worry about him, while her name would make you think otherwise, she's not one to brake other people's toys." Discord replied. "And speaking of that pony, I believe corrupting him would help both of our plans... Because for what you'll need to do, you'll need five other people to pull it off. Also you'll need a magical book... One that, well... I think Metal Gears' dear old dad has. Or at the very least, I'm sure that you'd find it along the way of questing for his dad. Or in finding that group your werewolf 'friend' is looking for. The Big Book of Chaos keeps shifting hands depending on the GM's whim right now. So best of luck with finding that. You'll need it, and it'll be your guide to the rest of what you gotta do. But odds are I wont have any chance of freedom, until at you are level 7 at the soonest."

Quarrel nods. "Laugh away, dude. Not as if you have much to laugh about at the moment."

And then she smirks. "Corrupt him. Got it. Shouldn't be too hard, he's already enamored of me."

And then she rolls her eyes. "Of course the Book shifts. Wouldn't be chaotic enough otherwise."

And then she yells, "HEY, WARRIOR, STOP SAYING 'AND THEN SHE [INSERT VERB HERE]'!" Shaking her head, she turns back to Discord. "Well, glad to have a timetable, but you'll forgive me if I try to sequence break, I'm sure."
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:22 am

((Morrrrt))
Gears does a half-somersault into a half-barrel roll, attempting to catch whoever's behind him off guard. Also it's more chaotic than just turning around.
"Aha! So you have seen her!"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:59 pm

I should find out more about being a civilian but I can't go back and ask that door guard he'll likely lord it over me.
Klaue goes off in search of somebeing he can talk to about what being a Civilian monster entails.
Roll (Streetwise: Where can I find a Civilian monster who is willing to talk.)
Roll:
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:08 pm

(OOC: I'm hoping I pull off Luna's voice right.)

Luna eyerolls a little at that comment. "So, you'd like a more magical power my little moonbeam? Mmm..."

"I support such a thing, now the Faust, not so much... He'll be trying to stop such a thing. But I surely wish you the best, my dear..." Discord replied with a chuckle. "Oh by the way, I gift you with, that Child of Madness template trait." Then the Big Book of Chaos, which mostly looked like a children book appears before Quarrel. "Quick touch that book to get it, before it teleports away..."

(Hey, somebody got that ref! Yay! Now I only wish I've read those books in question.)

"Mmmm... Not bad. I'm impressed, you turned around the proper way to great a Chaosian-o-ling. I owe dad 500 bits now..." The Spawn of Discord said with a dark sounding chuckle, who Gears sees is now a weird looking chimera sort of thing, it'd back legs looked like they were metal spikes, its upper half looked like that of a guerilla. Her coat looked like a dull light grey. Next her tail was that of a pink demonic barbered tail. And her mane was pink as well. While her muzzle and head was clearly that of a pony, it was fulled with SHARP SHARK TEETH! And she had wings, large butter yellow transparent wings, that had a light glow to them. Even in the daylight you can notice the wing's glowyness. Next he look into her eyes, they reminded Gears of Quarrel's eyes, but a hell of a lot meaner. Finally you notice small cute little pink devil horns on the sides of her head. "Now then, how you bee?"

Klaue after about half an hour or so of walking around sees a Dark Blue Unicorn who he had a gut feeling he was a fellow werewolf and most likely was a civilian monster. He was eating a big meaty meal after all... Normal ponies don't tend to do that.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:34 pm

((I thought you were referencing Gunnerkrigg Court. Whoops))
((This Chimera is horrifying.))
Startled, Gears takes a step back and trips into a sitting position. He's pretty clearly shaken by the appearance of this chimera. The little mechanical bee continues to buzz about unconcerned.
"I...uh...I...I'm...I'm uh...I'm...Gears?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:39 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
"I support such a thing, now the Faust, not so much... He'll be trying to stop such a thing. But I surely wish you the best, my dear..." Discord replied with a chuckle. "Oh by the way, I gift you with, that Child of Madness template trait." Then the Big Book of Chaos, which mostly looked like a children book appears before Quarrel. "Quick touch that book to get it, before it teleports away..."

Quarrel grabs the Book very quickly and tries to open it. "Yoink!"
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:45 pm

Ivana has spent so much time preparing for the hill of paperwork that awaits that she gets through it in about 45 minutes. With her spare time she heads over to the training range.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Klaue goes up to the unicorn to bother him.
"Excuse me may I bother you for a moment?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Ersa simply nods in response.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Scroll looks at the two for a moment. "...Now what?"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:47 am

Discord laughs after Quarrel is sucked into the book, and the finds herself falling on top of her Sister was with Gears.

<place here cliched 007 style montage of new weapon options out there for crossbows>

"Ah, good day to you Ivana..." The pony known only as P said with a smile.

The Dark Blue Unicorn smells the air the nods and motions to a chair next to himself. "Yes, you may..."

And then Luna smiles and casts her magics, upgrading her child in some minor ways.

"Well... Now I'm going to head back to my job. Nice meeting you Scroll. Enjoy the swag..." Mort said with a nod then disappears before his eyes.

Twilight comments. "Now I'm... Going to head back to work in the Slayer HQ. I'd suggest you hide your new reaper stuff before a rookie Ghostbuster sees you and tries something new to attack you with that ends up blowin up a building or two..."

(my muse and me aren't on the best of talking terms it seems... >.> I wish this was a bit longer with better detals... But I got nothing... )
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:54 am

Xel Unknown wrote:Discord laughs after Quarrel is sucked into the book, and the finds herself falling on top of her Sister was with Gears.

"Oof!" Quarrel exclaims as she falls on top of her sister.

"I am so glad this isn't a clopfic," she grumbles under her breath as she steps off of the chimera, making sure to step on her head as she does so. "Oh, hey Metal Gear. I found Dad, but I don't think he wants to see you today."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:54 am

"Alright." In a mysterious flash, the new supplies were gone. "Awesoooommme."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:04 am

"Ahhh. Thank you mother."

After basking in the afterglow of Luna's magic for a while Ersa spoke up, "So tell me what has become of Equestria since I slept. From what I gather things have taken a turn for the worse."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:23 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:Discord laughs after Quarrel is sucked into the book, and the finds herself falling on top of her Sister was with Gears.
"Oof!" Quarrel exclaims as she falls on top of her sister. 
"I am so glad this isn't a clopfic," she grumbles under her breath as she steps off of the chimera, making sure to step on her head as she does so. "Oh, hey Metal Gear. I found Dad, but I don't think he wants to see you today."
Gears breathes a sigh of relief when he realizes it was Quarrel that randomly fell onto the chimera. "oh thank Neigh-pheastus."
Gears stands up, keeping an eye on any sudden movements from the chimera, before realizing that Quarrel was talking to him.
"Hmm? Oh...that's too bad. Well, I'm sure we'll uh...we'll run into him again. You know, jumping into view like this isn't the best way to win hide-and-seek."
((Heyyy, a pony pun.))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:28 am

Quietkal wrote:Gears breathes a sigh of relief when he realizes it was Quarrel that randomly fell onto the chimera. "oh thank Neigh-pheastus."
Gears stands up, keeping an eye on any sudden movements from the chimera, before realizing that Quarrel was talking to him.
"Hmm? Oh...that's too bad. Well, I'm sure we'll uh...we'll run into him again. You know, jumping into view like this isn't the best way to win hide-and-seek."
((Heyyy, a pony pun.))

"Neighphaestus?" Quarrel questions, eyebrow quirked. "I didn't take you to be a paganist." She smirks. "Good on ya, mate. Deny the power of the namby-pamby pony princesses! Hahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!"

"Also, I wasn't playing hide-and-go-seek," she finishes very calmly, a stark contrast to her maniacal laugh moments earlier.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:43 am

((Not sure what to say for Scroll well last postie for the night.))

"Well, the world, changed... About a day or so after you went to sleep." Luna said. "Now, I wouldn't call it being worse, just different... And it's dangers being more well known."

And the Chimira of a pony laughs. "Nice of you to drop in, sis... And dam, now that's three bets I lost with dad. Today is just not my day..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:54 am

Xel Unknown wrote:And the Chimira of a pony laughs. "Nice of you to drop in, sis... And dam, now that's three bets I lost with dad. Today is just not my day..."

"That'd be because you haven't learned to cheat yet, sister of mine whose name I never caught and don't intend to ask for," Quarrel says in a superior tone. "The only bets you should enter into are the ones you've already rigged at least twenty times."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:06 am

The Warrior Of Many Faces wrote:"Neighphaestus?" Quarrel questions, eyebrow quirked. "I didn't take you to be a paganist." She smirks. "Good on ya, mate. Deny the power of the namby-pamby pony princesses! Hahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!"
"Also, I wasn't playing hide-and-go-seek," she finishes very calmly, a stark contrast to her maniacal laugh moments earlier.
Gears lowers his head in shame somewhat, before raising it with confidence. Most ponies frown on believing in the gods of old, but that hasn't stopped Gears from believing their teachings any less true. "Yes...well some of us believe in things greater than the princesses, powerful though they are."
Gears tilts his head in confusion at her not playing hide-and-seek, but decides to wave a nonchalant hoof at the idea.
"Not playing? I don't buy that. Why else would you have disappeared to randomly reappear? I..."
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"That'd be because you haven't learned to cheat yet, sister of mine whose name I never caught and don't intend to ask for," Quarrel says in a superior tone. "The only bets you should enter into are the ones you've already rigged at least twenty times."
The look of confusion floods Gears' face.
"Sister?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:38 am

"Hmmmm. I have had a few discussions with my compatriots and there is some indication I may be this thing they refer to as The First Cloud. Would you know the truth of this matter?" Ersa asked.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:54 am

Quietkal wrote:Gears lowers his head in shame somewhat, before raising it with confidence. Most ponies frown on believing in the gods of old, but that hasn't stopped Gears from believing their teachings any less true. "Yes...well some of us believe in things greater than the princesses, powerful though they are."
Gears tilts his head in confusion at her not playing hide-and-seek, but decides to wave a nonchalant hoof at the idea.
"Not playing? I don't buy that. Why else would you have disappeared to randomly reappear? I..."
The look of confusion floods Gears' face.
"Sister?"

"Dad says that this is my sister, so she's obviously my sister," Quarrel says. "I mean, it's not like Daddy's a liar or a god of chaos and disharmony or anything." She almost managed to keep a straight face throughout, but lost it around "chaos" in favor of a smirk.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:57 am

"Been a while, P. So... whatcha got?"
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Klaue takes the seat.
"I'll get right down to it then. I want to know what being a civilian monster entails."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next