Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khan of the Steppes (Signup/info/OOC/stuff) (Full Again)

+11
Stargaze
Quietkal
LoganAura
Paper Shadow
Waschbaer
Azureink
Grey Pen The Flawed
Xel Unknown
Ramsus
A1C Bronymous
Curunir
15 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Khan of the Steppes (Signup/info/OOC/stuff) (Full Again) - Page 6 Empty Re: Khan of the Steppes (Signup/info/OOC/stuff) (Full Again)

Post  Waschbaer Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:00 pm

If the LaMancha have had no shamans in living memory, perhaps it's caused a decline within the tribe and Cau'rah is their hope for regaining their former status? That means he might be the target of intrigue, as well. Others, both in and out of LaMancha might want to use him for their own goals. Rivals of the tribe might want to lure him away or hurt him, while even those who support it may see his value primarily as a symbol.

Waschbaer
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Khan of the Steppes (Signup/info/OOC/stuff) (Full Again) - Page 6 Empty Re: Khan of the Steppes (Signup/info/OOC/stuff) (Full Again)

Post  Azureink Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:30 pm

I suggest Cau'rah taking the Utility Talent:

Sweet and Elite
You’re the type of person everyone should know. You're marginally famous, and get special consideration at fancy restaurants parties and shows. How this talent is implemented will depend on how you work it out with your DM.
Azureink
Azureink
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:46 pm

I did.

And that would be why.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Azureink Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:45 am

Ok, so we have finalized the party. Anything else we need to cover, oh great and powerful DM, before we start?
Azureink
Azureink
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:19 am

I'd like a little clarification before we start, actually. Are we coming to the Great Meet as representatives of our tribe, or are we doing this of our own accord? I was under the impression it was of our own accord, but I just want to double check.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:22 am

Well, I think it'd be hard for at least three of us to be representing anyone. Though, it's possible any of the others are. Guess that'd be up to you guys and the GM?
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:42 pm

Quietkal wrote:I'd like a little clarification before we start, actually. Are we coming to the Great Meet as representatives of our tribe, or are we doing this of our own accord? I was under the impression it was of our own accord, but I just want to double check.

Either, actually! From your character bios, it looks like only Cau'rah and Sleipnir are here representing anyone, it looks to me the rest of you are just here for your own reasons.

I will be starting the campaign thread soon, most probably today after classes.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Just as a note, I may want to change my Special Move depending on the end result of the way it's going to be eratta'd (there was already a change to the book, a change to that change that isn't yet updated into the book, and the change for BB's d8 special is still under debate).
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:39 pm

Me too, in all likelihood.

I sure hope Dan doesn't nerf Dark Bargain to (save ends all) because of Cau'rha here...
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Oh, yes, there is still time for you to switch out your character abilities if you change your mind. I'll probably be somewhat forgiving of that sort of thing later on also, at least when leveling up and when the ability in question is not something your character has used extensively. Or if things get erratta'd
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Don't worry Penny, if he's gonna do it, it won't be just because of you, as you were I'm 100% sure not the first to use it in that way. In fact, I'm pretty sure Dark Bargain and Curse Eater and a lot of the other stuff you have were intentionally made to be used with each other. Though, that doesn't rule out the possibility they'll decide it was too strong anyway.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Azureink Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Twelve potential tribe names:

Prairie Strider
Gray Plains
Running Herd
Standing Mountain
Sunstone
Nightpaw
Green Rock
Great Hills
Dark Water
Skinweaver
Dust Scorpion
Soaring Arrow
Azureink
Azureink
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Cool tribe names. I'm especially fond of Sunstone and Green Rock. Skinweaver scares the pants off my pantaloons though.
Also, I added a little flavor to some of Zane's combat stuff (read: added mist), as well as some placeholder items.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:48 pm

By the way, started the campaign thread.

Azureink, those are good names! I may borrow some. But until I do, feel free to use those as you like.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:39 pm

So how tall is Miss Steele anyway?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:01 pm

I'm assuming about the same height as a pony, since Iron Will pretty much towered over...Erm, everyone, and Silver is MUCH shorter than the typical minotaur.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Azureink Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:20 am

I think I will use Prairie Strider for Sleipnir's tribe.

EDIT - I shall post my book long-winded introduction tomorrow.

Last edited by Azureink on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azureink
Azureink
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Waschbaer Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:41 am

Azureink wrote:Twelve potential tribe names:

Prairie Strider
Gray Plains
Running Herd
Standing Mountain
Sunstone
Nightpaw
Green Rock
Great Hills
Dark Water
Skinweaver
Dust Scorpion
Soaring Arrow

Thanks! I think I'll do Dark Water. Time to update and then post to the campaign thread.

Waschbaer
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:41 pm

I'll take Gray Plains (as her first) and Soaring Arrow (as her second) then.

Edit: Instant Party d20: 4. *shrug*
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:34 pm

I'm not sure we count, Ramsus. I dunno.

Just in case it does though, I rolled a 19. So close...
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:40 pm

I count! I have a bowl of unspecific food! It can be royal jelly! You can't say it isn't! =P
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Azureink Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:44 pm

First post done. Unless interactions are had by other characters in Prairie Strider camp, Sleipnir will be busy recounting tales with his friends. And when the announcement of Khan Udus starts, he will show up then.

If you want DM, I could rp NPCs of various tribes.
Azureink
Azureink
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:35 pm

Zane's stanzas are down.
Not sure if rhymes will get old.
Haikus are cheap poems.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Azureink Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:47 pm

And yes, I made all that up on the spot as I was writing it. I had a general idea on how I wanted to pace it, but no names or anything. I had to pause for a minute or three for each instance of a name and physical description to come to me.
Azureink
Azureink
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:05 pm

Azureink wrote:And yes, I made all that up on the spot as I was writing it. I had a general idea on how I wanted to pace it, but no names or anything. I had to pause for a minute or three for each instance of a name and physical description to come to me.

That... was beautiful. I bow to your superiority!

Also, if you're doing NPCs, there's some dancing trying to get started Cau'rha's general area.

Quietkal wrote:Zane's stanzas are down.
Not sure if rhymes will get old.
Haikus are cheap poems.

You've got one too many syllables on that last line.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next