Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khan of the Steppes (Signup/info/OOC/stuff) (Full Again)

+11
Stargaze
Quietkal
LoganAura
Paper Shadow
Waschbaer
Azureink
Grey Pen The Flawed
Xel Unknown
Ramsus
A1C Bronymous
Curunir
15 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Khan of the Steppes (Signup/info/OOC/stuff) (Full Again) - Page 13 Empty Re: Khan of the Steppes (Signup/info/OOC/stuff) (Full Again)

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Kind of random, I know, but am I correct in imagining the Camels with a Hindi accent?

I can't help it!
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Khan of the Steppes (Signup/info/OOC/stuff) (Full Again) - Page 13 Empty Re: Khan of the Steppes (Signup/info/OOC/stuff) (Full Again)

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:48 pm

Not gonna be able to post for a day or two. Sorry.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Azureink Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:57 pm

We are going to the Mist Lakes normally as a part of the mission right?
Azureink
Azureink
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Azureink wrote:We are going to the Mist Lakes normally as a part of the mission right?
General area, yeah. We'd probably make camp at the Lakes regardless.
So...yes.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:45 am

Just looked at my character sheet and noticed I had the old version of I've Read A Lot About it, so that means I get another trained skill. We're doing the Streetsmarts = Survival thing right?
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Curunir wrote:Book Smart is snoring, quite soundly asleep. It may take a little extra effort to wake him if the need arises. Cau'rha seems to be dreaming pleasantly, and Anenome is sleeping lightly outside, temporarily awoken by the shift change before drifting off again. It would be very easy to wake her.

Indeed.

Speaking of which. Any chance of getting some RP juice for Lucid Dreamer out of you? Or is that all up to me if I want to have that?
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Ramsus wrote:Just looked at my character sheet and noticed I had the old version of I've Read A Lot About it, so that means I get another trained skill. We're doing the Streetsmarts = Survival thing right?

Sure, at least in cases where another skill isn't obviously applicable to the situation.

Grey Pen wrote:Indeed.

Speaking of which. Any chance of getting some RP juice for Lucid Dreamer out of you? Or is that all up to me if I want to have that?

Ahh, well I'll leave that up to you for now, I wouldn't feel comfortable trying to think of what a "pleasant dream" would be for Cau'rha, as I don't think I know him well enough. Feel free to do what you will with that though, could be a good way for us to learn more about your character!
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:53 pm

Ok. Just suggesting it as a possible exposition method if you so chose.

Also:
A) is it possible for Cau'rha to wake up of his own volition?
B) If so, have Magic Points been restored? Does Lucid Dreamer take effect yet?
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Caden2112 wrote:Steele was pretty much dead to the world, sleeping soundly for now...
And yeah, I keep derping and forgetting to post in some of these.
Okay, I know the feel. Just thought I'd bring it up in case Sliver was in fact the one doing the rustling through the camel's things and had disappeared from earlier that night.
(never let that thief out of your sight)
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Now now, she mostly keeps her klepto urges in check. Mostly.

...More to the point, she's trying very hard to behave herself currently. Best hoof forward and all that.

...The Crimson Hoof is gonna need to make sure their fur's still attached when she gets done with them though.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Azureink Wed May 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Welp, someone should make some sort of knowledge check on the Briersprites.

Sleipnir will be no help with his critical perception failure and lack of consciousness.
Azureink
Azureink
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Thu May 02, 2013 1:57 pm

History Check! Before I post IC.

Result:
1D20 ( 15 ) + Knowledge ( 8 ) + Training ( 3 ) + Lucid Dreamer? ( 1 ) + Heart Of Courage? ( 5 ) = 27-33
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri May 03, 2013 11:29 pm

Can we all understand the paraspikes or just Zane? And just to check, I got that info from my knowledge roll too?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat May 04, 2013 12:03 am

Considering they're animals and initially made a "Chiiiirp?", I'd hazard just Zane understands them.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sat May 04, 2013 1:42 am

Sorry, I should have made it clear that was for both of you. And Cau'rha, once he awoke using that knowledge check there.

And yes, only Zane can understand them. They definitely count as animals, and not on the high end of the intelligence spectrum either.
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat May 04, 2013 2:02 am

Well, Penny upstaged part of what I was gonna do so.... I guess we'll just have to wait to see how that turns out.
Edit: lol, as soon as I finish with this post, Cur posts in the IC.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat May 04, 2013 2:53 am

To clarify, I was asking if Anemone knew of any place where she would be reasonably sure they would be and would have supplies. Not just whatever is nearby.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sat May 04, 2013 6:28 am

Herp Derp. Disregard this post.

Last edited by Grey Pen The Flawed on Sun May 05, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Azureink Sun May 05, 2013 9:29 pm

I like how the name Briarsprites caught on.
Azureink
Azureink
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed May 08, 2013 11:33 pm

....Hello? Where did everypony go?
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Azureink Thu May 09, 2013 12:57 am

What?
Azureink
Azureink
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Thu May 09, 2013 4:01 am

Nobody seems to have any thoughts on what to do with the bouncing briar ball. I suspect my CMC may have kinda de-railed the plot a little? I dunno. I just know nobody else has posted in a few days.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu May 09, 2013 4:12 am

I have thoughts, I even said I did before you ninja'd me with the CMC. But, still waiting on our GM to get back to you on stuff.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 am

Similar to Ramsus, your action sort of precedes anything we might have done.
I figured Ibn was going to make a response semi-soon, and Zane would respond to that, but I guess I'll have him speak up some time later today.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri May 10, 2013 12:43 pm

I have to withdraw from game due to problems not related to game. Sorry if this is an inconvenience.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next