Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+4
LoganAura
Doc pseudopolis
Caden2112
Xel Unknown
8 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  LoganAura Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:16 pm

The two Fus, the parents, looked at one another as they left. "Where did she go?"
"She even left her television on too, so if she left it was either this morning, or about midnight, due to her curfew..."
"I'm so worried about her..."
"Me too..."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Zeela's face goes horrid... As she puts two and two together and realized what had happened... "Oh no..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Melody looked at Zeela for a moment...It was clear the zebra was thinking the same thing...But saying 'so the TV probably ate your daughter' was a -bad- idea. "Well, maybe she wanted to start on a secret training regimen to surprise you both when she did even better? I'm sure she's fine, and that she'll be back soon. My friends and I will keep an eye out for her, though, okay?" She looked at them, trying her best to seem sincere.

Spoiler:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:59 am

The two parents look at Melody, obviously hoping that's the truth, and start walking away again. The coach sighs and jogs the other way, hoping to find Full Tilt obviously.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:04 am

Brash, having finished modifying his phone (it seriously didn't even look at all the same), looked back after the parents and the coach to make sure they were out of earshot and spoke to the phone, "Glados, find Full Tilt."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:06 am

Zeela looks to Melody and quietly said once the parents were gone. "Are you sure that's wise? They might be better off with knowing truth... Their child might be in real danger... Super-Danger... I mean, Shiro's parents were taken... They ended up DEAD..." She next looked oddly at Brash... Fearful of what horrors of technology that the earth pony had made.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:08 am

Melody waited until they were all gone, then her expression fell to a more nervous one and she looked at the others. "So, she went missing. Around midnight. When the Shadow said it had a guest coming. Five bits says she's in the TV...Also...I know you were tweaking it, can it really do that now...?" It was an obvious conclusion, but she needed to make sure everyone was on the same page...Plus, she had -no- clue what Brash had done to his phone. Though if the other stuff he had was any conclusion, it probably -could.- Though, at Zeela's comment, she shook her head. "Unless they can go in the TV themselves, I don't want them to worry, that's something I learned...Back home...I hate lying like that, but sometimes...S-sometimes, the truth hurts a lot more than a lie ever could. And...If she's in there...If we save her, it won't come to that...That's part of why we're doing this, right? To save people in case something like this happens...?"
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:09 am

Brash's phone beeps twice and says. "I have found Full Tilt for you.
Oh, you wanted me to tell you where she is? Isn't it obvious? She's in the TV, in the Carnival of Lies."

"Knew it." Shiro mumbles, headdesking
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:56 am

"Thank you Glados." Brash says to his phone, dismissing what was obviously just a slight quirk, and then turns to the others, "I just wanted to see if that would actually work. Well, what are we waiting for!?" he says hopping up onto his board.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:28 am

"Onward!" Shiro runs to the TV world, comes back, grabs the last if the ice cream, and runs back to the TV.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:57 am

Zeela for one jumped when Brash's phone started talking... And had flashbacks to how she first reacted to phones as "pure evil witchcraft" stuff...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:14 pm

"Talking phones...We're through the rabbit hole, people...But Brash has it right. What're we waiting for?" With that, she got ready, heading towards the TV , her expression determined.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:26 pm

"I gotta get me one of them."
"Let's go then, the sooner we get there the better chance we have of finding them alive."
George follows along.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:52 pm

((Sorry for moving Icing along myself, but letting things go.))

The party can get to the tv easily, and enter the TV world just as easily, however a small bit of circus music plays in the realm. "That... That might be the Carnival of Lies!" Shiro summons Arachna and tries to look around, pinpointing the place.

Shiro finds it after about ten minutes and starts running, finding the entrance easily for the rest of you.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Brash flies right through the entrance and starts looking around, primarily for cotton candy.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Zeela flies with Brash... Trying to make sure we at end up in no fewer then pairs of two.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:16 pm

"H-Hey, wait up! We're not here for sightseeing...!" Melody ran after them, looking over her shoulder to make sure the others were keeping up, and slowing down if they were falling behind...She didn't want the team to get seperated, but she didn't want to leave the others all alone
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Elsewhere in the carnival:

Full Tilt wakes up groggily to find herself in front of a large circus tent. A few wheels roll by her as the circus music plays, an eerily similar voice to Full can be heard, but the exacts of what she says is unheard.

Tilt shakes her head to try and clear out the sleep from her head, and clambers onto her hooves. She looks around, right now more befuddled than anything. "...I don't think I've ever had a dream this vivid before. Or about... a circus?" she mumbles to herself. The unicorn slowly walks through the tent flaps.

She sees a long halway of blue and white walls, and a few hallways down the sides of the carnival tent. Now somewhat more disquieted by the dream, Tilt stops and listens for that familiar voice again. Full Tilt can hear a few of her lines from the interview repeated, before another, harsher voice, says "Please, do you really believe this?"

"Who's there?" she asks, dumbly, hunting for the direction the voice came from. "What do you want?"

She hears a bitter laugh before a black chariot with a mask almost crashes into her. Her eyes widen, she rears back, and fear floods her body as the chariot sweeps past her. She tries to shout, but the words die in her throat. The chariot skids around and the mask faces her, showing what looks like an angry mare's face. Tilt backs away, and glances towards the flap of the tent.

The flap seems to have closed and the chariot seems to be whirring after Tilt.

Spoiler:

"What do you want?" wails Tilt, a little slow in her reactions, dodging late and only barely diving out of the way of the chariot.

Spoiler:

The chariot collides with her flanks, sending her reeling and some of the detailing across the floor. The chariot revs it's wheels, gettitng ready to speed into Tilt again "Why? Why are you doing this?" she asks, trying to find her chance to lose the chariot. She backs up against one of the tent walls. It doesn't pay off. The vehicle catches her full on this time, smashing her into the side of the hallway. "Why?" she groans.

Spoiler:

The chariot charges into Tilt again, ramming her, surprisingly lightly compared to the last two times.
Spoiler:

"Aiegh!" screams Tilt, the impact hurting all the same. She clambers back onto her hooves. It wasn't working, whoever this pony was, they wanted her dead. "What have I ever done to you?" she pleads, bracing as the chariot smashes into her again, this time coming out a little worse for wear.

Spoiler:

The chariot revs his wheels again faster.Pingcode: The unicorn clings onto the front of the chariot as it pulls back, beating a hoof against the shuttered window. "No! This... this can't be happening! No! You're not taking me!" she wheezes, hitting the thing weakly.
Spoiler:

The chariot revs even faster than before. Tilt struggles to find footing on the chariot, trying to climb onto the monstrosity before it smashes her against the wall - possibly for the last time. "No, no! You hear me! You're not taking me! The gods did not let me live just so you could come back and finish me off" she yells, tapping some last reserve of strength, smashing her hoof into the mask and yanking it towards her. "I'm not ready to die!"
Spoiler:

The chariot falls apart as your mask gets pulled off, Full Tilt getting pulled into a roll from the force. Tilt rolls and rolls and stops, breathing heavily and staring at the top of the hallway, mask still hooked under her pasterns. "Haaah. Haaah. Not ready, you understand? I'm... I'm going to wake up... I'm going to run my race... and I'm going to the Equestrian Games... and... and... and I'm coming back with gold..." she pants, her chest heaving with exhaustion.

The mask fades away to a small card shape with a lion and mare on it, before shattering and turning into an image of a charging bull and disappearing.

Tilt gained the temp persona, Bison.

"What... what's that supposed to mean?"
she pants, magically grabbing at the card in vain before it vanishes. She clambers back onto her hooves, and looks around, waiting to wake up after her triumph. And yet... it seemed like it wasn't over yet. Seeing no other way out, Tilt screws her courage in tight, and slowly ventures deeper into the strange circus.

Spoiler:

Tilt walks and sees a small chest off on a side room.

"A chest? A... uh... chest?"
This was... who even used chests? Why was she dreaming about a chest? Tilt walks over, curiously. The chest seems to have a Roman Numeral on it.

She examines it closely, trying to figure out what this was supposed to mean, before finally pressing her hooves against the lid and trying to open it.
She opens it and she finds a pair of horseshoes

It doesn't seem to be yielding. She pauses, and steps off the chest, looking at the roman numeral again, trying to remember how they went again. I. I was obvious, and so was II and III. Then it... ah, that was it - IV for four, because that was one less than fi-

"Well. I guess you were just a stubbon chest after all." she remarks, when the chest abruptly opens. She fishes out the horseshoes, and peers at them carefully. The horseshoes are weighted and green, like tilt's cutie mark. She frowns, and then lifts up a hoof, looking at her own horseshoes. They seem worn from her running

Taking a good look at the green horseshoes, and her own nearly worn shoes, she levitates out the little first aid kit tucked into a pocket on the inside of her vest. "I suppose it can't hurt." she mutters to herself, carefully pulling the nails out of her worn horseshoe and letting it clatter to the surprisingly hard carnival floor. Carefully (and keeping an eye out for something else trying to kill her) she levitates the new shoe into position and reshoes the hoof using the new horseshoe and some spare nails.

The horseshoes nail themselves onto her hooves before she can put the nails herself.

Slowly, and very carefully, she reshoes each of her hoove- what in the wide world of My Little Pony? Gingerly, she attempts the same thing with her left forehoof. Same thing. After a moment, she sets one of the other horseshoes down and tries just stepping on it with her back hindleg. It works well She lifts her leg, and cranes her neck to see what had happened. She sees a small green glow around a small disk that appears and, essentially, becomes the nail. "Well. That's strange." she comments, as the horseshoes seem to, well, change themselves. She repeats the process with the last new horseshoe, then walks about experimentally.

Tilt can perfetly walk. In fact, she also seems to be able to run a bit without the normal 'new shoe pain'. She attempts to do so, trying to get a feel for the unfamiliar horseshoes. She runs into a wall, unsure of just how fast they allow her to go.

Whumph. "Ouch. I don't think I've ever had horseshoes do that to me before..." she mutters, rubbing her nose.

Spoiler:

She gives herself a few more laps, feeling and enjoying the newfound speed to them. "Ha haaa!" she laughs, timing the speed the new horseshoes gave her. "Oh, what wonderful horseshoes, they feel so light!" She could barely feel the impact of the hard floor under her hooves when she landed now. Even the best nipponese metal layering didn't hold so much as a candle to this. "This must be how pegasi feel." She runs into another pony, a green coated unicorn with yellow eyes. "Oof."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:31 am

Icing Sugar looks around, and watches the others run fast on ahead. "We have seven minutes per floor, remember? We probably don't need to hurry too much. Safety first!" He calls out after them.

Sighing, he begins a walk to catch up to them. Not a run, he's been a bit lethargic lately due to using all his energy in shadow fights, but a brisk walk would keep him from falling too far behind.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:08 pm

((Guessing Doc will Follow Shiro))

Using Arachna, shiro can easily find the path to the first staircase without issue, though the carnival gets a pair of laughing voices.

"Oh, really me? Do you even believe a word of what comes out of your mouth?"

"Why don't I tell them just what I've done, eh me?"

Shiro pauses and looks around with Arachna. "Those're Shadows! That first one sounded like a mare, the second like star! The mare's closer, either on this floor or the next."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Melody paused, looking back at Shiro after a moment and nodding. "Right...You two hear that?" She called out to Zeela and Brash, thinking quickly. "There's gonna be another Shadow here!" She really hoped this wasn't going where she thought it was...After a moment of thought, she began moving again, looking to Shiro with a sigh. "Can you get any more specific with where they are...? I can try to help...Ah, let's see..." She closed her eyes for a moment, thinking...

Spoiler:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:36 pm

Spoiler:

Shiro uses Arachna to scan around the floor. "Uh.... Star's shadow is on floor five or six... But the mare... She's on the next floor!" He cringes, arachna fading and rubs at his eyes. "Ow..."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:47 pm

"Easy...Sorry, I didn't mean for you to overdo it..." Melody sighed softly, shaking her head as she thought for a moment. She really wished she knew how to speak via telepathy...It'd make things simpler instead of having to hope the others were nearby. "Take a moment, try to shake it off, okay?" She looked at Shiro, worried for a moment.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:23 pm

George cringes in sympathy to Shiro.
"So if this mare is with her shadow there's a good chance she'll be injured."
He pats his medical kit.
"Good thing I bought this with me."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:13 pm

The only sentient shadow we've met so far has been actively hostile to other ponies. We need to find this one quickly, but be careful." Icing mentions as his steadfast pace catches up to the others.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next