Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+4
LoganAura
Doc pseudopolis
Caden2112
Xel Unknown
8 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 11 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Pingcode Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:11 am

"Okay, now, where's that exit..." Tilt looks around, then tries walking through the door Arcana was standing in front of. It seemed a logical enough exit from this strange realm.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:32 pm

The party finds their way into the velvet room as they follow Tilt, empty of all except for a small note saying "Out for Brunch."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:39 pm

"Oh hm. Is there a door?" Tilt walks to one of the windows and peers out, tapping on the glass and searching for anything else resembling a door. "Does anypony know how to get out of here?"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Icing nods. "The room is weird. Airplane fuselage. If I remember correctly, the door to the pilot gets us into the mall."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:40 am

Zeela nods and opens the exit to this mystical room to hopefully lead back to the reality they all know and live in...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:59 pm

"I guess even the residents of this place need to eat too..." Melody chuckled a bit, wondering what they ate...But it was hardly relevant...She just stayed quiet as she thought, following the others...She was still trying to puzzle out if they could have handled things better with Star...She didn't want to drop the ball like that again if she could help it.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:07 pm

"Note to self: Offer a lunch to Arcana sometime..." Zeela mused after thinking about the same subject that Melody pointed out.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:08 pm

The party find their way from the Velvet Room, and can easily head where the group wants to.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Tilt steps out into the department store again, blinking as she leaves the strange TV land and re-emerges into the fresh air. She takes a deep breath, and sighs with relief - just for a moment, before remembering that her parents were probably in a panic. She hurriedly whips out her phone, beeping with the stylus and ringing home.

{Mama! Yes, I'm safe! ... ...} she begins in Canternese, frowning as her parents presumably asked for explanation. She grimaces, and coming up with something on the spot, {... underestimated the mountain, mama. The path was slippery after the rain. ... ... Yes, I'll be more careful next time. ... Can I bring the ponies that rescued me as well? ... ... They saved my life, mama, I have to thank them! ... ... Thanks mama.}
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Rolling Knowledge to see if Brash knows Canternese: 8 + 17 = 25. I'm gonna guess he probably does for... no particular reason.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:42 pm

"Mountain huh?" Brash comments.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:55 am

{Okay, I'll tell them to meet us there. See you soon, mama.} Tilt snapped the phone shut, and turned to look at Brash with no small measure of surprise. "You speak Canternese?" she asked, before moving past the statement of the obvious, "Well, it seemed good enough - I sometimes run on the mountain trail, and I can't just say I was in the world on the other side of the TV."

"I need to clean myself up, but I'll see you all at the Golden Pebble at eight - it's just down the road from here, where the old electronics shop used to be." She turned her head and sniffed at her back. "I don't think the owners will be very charitable if we all show up ridden hard and put away wet."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:46 pm

"Well... We could try to explain things to your folks..." Zeela suggests. "I mean I was able to get Officer Dojima to believe me about the living Tartarus that Shiro has been though that we had saved him from... Don't think it'd be that hard..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:11 pm

"Whether they believe us is up to them, though I doubt if they knew they would appreciate us occasionally spiriting their daughter away to risk her life Sisters-knows-where fighting sisters-know-what."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:43 pm

{Yeah. I traveled a lot as a foal and met a lot of different folks from all sorts of places.} Brash replies in Canternese to Tilt.

Brash shrugs as the other's speak, "I think it's really Tilt's call since it's her family but, George makes a good point."

He just sort of shrugs at Tilt's comment about showing up messy, what with having not a scratch on him and says, "I suppose I could take a quick shower..."

I imagine Brash doesn't actually take a lot of hits in combat, unless he gets KOed, since he has low Athletics and Endurance and it's more that he's just expending his physical and magical energy.... and this makes explaining the regeneration easier too.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:13 pm

"Well, it's your call on whether you want to tell your parents the truth or not..." Melody thought for a moment. "Might be best to tell them, but yeah...They might not appreciate you heading into harm's way..." Melody thought for a moment, though she was confused for a moment at the Canternese...Ah well..." She shrugged a bit, but nodded at the comment about cleaning up. "Yeah, I think washing up a bit might do us good...I know I probably look bad after running through that place..." She smiled and nodded eagerly, shifting her weight back and forth a bit, looking around at the others.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:28 pm

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 11 KP1mkK9 "If it comes out I'll tell them then. I usually jog most afternoons anyway and if today is any indication it'll make a good workout anyway."

"And flying boards aside, we're all looking a bit worse for wear," Tilt brushes sweat from her coat, to emphasise her point, "besides, it's a nice restaurant, we should all be looking at least a little nicer than this."

The unicorn pauses, then opens her phone again, remembering something important - "Oh, I nearly forgot - if I'm going to be joining you all, I need your numbers, right? Mine is 880-9413-7749*."

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:52 pm

((OOC: The rest of us have basically just been using unknown numbers))

"Ok... Just going to say if I was you, I'd totally tell my parents about this crazyness we're going though." Zeela comments with a shrug.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:05 am

"Oh, it's a fancy place? I kinda... left my fancy clothes in another country. I suppose I'll think up something though." Brash says, already pondering some kind of clothes making device. "Oh, right, you guys need to actually put numbers in your phones. I forgot it originally worked that way.... Glados, text Tilt 'Hay'." He said, apparently talking to himself and then Tilt gets a text message (that says Hay) on her phone from Brash Landing. "Ok, well, I better be off then if I don't want to be showing up late!" and Brash flies off.

To be fair, it makes sense he'd forget the original features and limitations of a device he had for about 10 minutes before completely re-designing.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:29 am

Melody nodded for a moment, giving Tilt her number as well as she considered what to wear. "I'll find something to wear, heh...But Brash is right, we'll meet up at the Golden Pebble...See you all there!" With that, she turned and galloped away, hurrying home to clean up and see if she had anything nice to wear for the resturant...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:44 am

Zeela chuckles at Brash forgetting how Phones work and nods.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:55 am

"That makes sense." Icing informs them of his number (his cell number, then his store number just in case they wanted to make arrangements for pick-up). "I will find something presentable."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:44 am

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 11 KP1mkK9 "Alright, I'll see you all there!" Tilt turns and gallops off herself, towards the shop-house a ways down the street.

---

The Golden Pebble was something of a mixed bag in the shopping district - on the one hand, it wasn't Junes, so there was common ground there. On the other, it was decidedly upscale compared to the cozy street otherwise filled with traditional crafts stores. To its credit, it did present a fine traditional facade of wood and rice paper (carefully sealed behind panes of glass) but was clearly aimed at a higher class clientele than its location would suggest.

By 8pm, the first session was well on its way to over, and the screech of tables being pushed into position could be heard emanation from within.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 11 AWs0hjt Tilt stands outside, waiting for the others, looking remarkably different with her vest off, her mane bunned up, and wearing a small necklace with a little golden wheel on it.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:21 am

Zeela dolled up as best she could with the fanciest frames she could put on and wore the best dress she owned. She is amazed to find herself still getting there quite as quickly as she did.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:47 am

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 11 AWs0hjt Tilt waves as she sees Zeela approach. "Zeela!" she calls out, "Nice dress! You're the first one here - my parents are inside talking with the waiters. They think they can squeeze us all onto a table, and my parents will be sitting at a side table."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next