Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+4
LoganAura
Doc pseudopolis
Caden2112
Xel Unknown
8 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Xel Unknown Tue May 14, 2013 9:48 pm

"Ok... Um... No... I've met a god once... But don't think it was mad..." Zeela respons still in shock over this. "Who are you?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Tue May 14, 2013 9:56 pm

Icing notes the reply text, and quickly tosses a message to Zeela.

"Keep it there if can. Might know something. Remember Alice & Dai. Careful."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Tue May 14, 2013 10:01 pm

"Aw, Tartarus... Oh, I'm Soul Spinner, nice to meet you!" She instantly perks up as she introduces herself, extending a hoof to Zeela. As she does, she reveals that her body is rather weak, and the zebrapegasus can barely see her ribs. "Dunno where I am now, but I was in Canterlot, before, uh, y'know. Yeah. So what is this place?"
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue May 14, 2013 10:13 pm

"Well Soul, you aren't in Equestria anymore... In fact you're about halfway around the world in Neighpon... Somehow" Zeela said as she shakes hooves then she asks. "Um... How'd you get in the TV?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Tue May 14, 2013 11:09 pm

"Halfway around the.... Oh, ponyfeathers." Soul gets a rather intense look at the question. "Not... sure exactly. One minute I was with my friends on an airship, the next I'm here. And what's a teevee?"

Spoiler:
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue May 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Zeela didn't hear a word of the weird random mutterings about dark past stuff. "Well... Um..." Zeela said trying to think up how to best start it, after all she did come from Equestria it shouldn't be that hard to explain... The facehooves and points at the box itself. "That is a TV... It stands for Television... It uses a special type of electrial based magics to send images that have been recorded elsewhere to be shown on the screen. Here on this side of the world, there is a good deal of this, technology unlike how rare it is to see such things in Equestria."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Wed May 15, 2013 12:10 am

Tilt squints at the Ancient Equestrian, and texts back to the others. "Nevermind that, is she okay? Can she talk? Does George need to fly over there? Also, the other dungeon looks like... 'Waif's Dungeon'. What's she saying?" she chews out in rapidfire text.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed May 15, 2013 12:19 am

"Well... Regardless... Exitting as you did... Kinda means something imporant." Zeela adds. "I'm going to need to bring you to somepony who might help explain this..."

Mass Texting:
"Equestrian Pony, seems fine. If totally confused. I'll try to bring her to Arcana right now." Then Zeela adds a second text. "I think Icing was that mare from the first dungeon... I'd bet 100 bits on it."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed May 15, 2013 2:03 am

Textback in the group chat, sending cell phones ringing: "Ill meet you @ Arcana. Also: 100 bits a lot, will take bet 4 10 bits."

It was a short walk across the road, he would make it to the Velvet Room before Zeela, maybe warn Arcana that they were bringing guests this time.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Wed May 15, 2013 2:59 am

"Ooh, is that little thing the same? It looks kinda similar to a reeeeaaaallllyyyy small teevee." She butts in close to Zeela's head to see what is going on with the cellphone. "It does text! Oh, that is soooo cool, we don't have anything like that in Canterlot.

"You need me to go with you?"
She pauses at that, at this point half-perched on the zebrapegasus. She hmmms a few times, then nods. "I'll go with you. If I'm in the Orient, I'll need all the help I can get. By the way, if we're gonna be friends," she says with a squint, "I'm gonna need your name as well." She finishes with a bright smile, but it doesn't quite reach her eyes. "Also, I find it kinda weird that you speak Equestrian way out here. Why's that?"
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Wed May 15, 2013 9:37 am

"Chicken~ I'm heading down there too. Don't do anything drastic." Tilt swings up and over the couch, galloping off to head for the Velvet room. She was all the way down the other side of the street but she could make a good pace easily.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed May 15, 2013 2:18 pm

George didn't get any of the texts since he didn't have a mobile phone, he instead went to find a dictionary so he could work out the old equestrian.
(Activating More Effort for a +4 bonus on the History check)
Roll! (History: Working out the old Equestrian.)
Roll:
"Wraith's Dungeon?"
He then crossed to his telephone, paper in claw and rang what he hoped was Icing's phone number.
Roll! (Perception, Sharp eyes: Did I get the right number this time?)
Roll:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed May 15, 2013 4:46 pm

"My name's Zeela... And I was born and raised in Equestria too..." The Zebra-Pegasus explains as she slowly guides Soul to the Vivlet Room. "Been living here in Ineighba for about a year or so." And when she reaches said magical room, she finds both Icing and Tilt have gotten there before her. "Oh, hey Icing, Tilt..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Wed May 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Tilt nods to Zeela. "Hey there! So, who's this?" Tilt squints a little in the darkness, trying to make out the new pony. "Hi, I'm Tilt! Do you normally make a habit of climbing out of TVs?"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed May 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Icing rubs his eyes. He was looking at a length of ribbon, Sinestra floating overhead, when he turns to see them. "Hello to you as well, and to our outside friend."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed May 15, 2013 10:56 pm

"Soul Spinner, meet Icing Sugar and Full Tilt, Icing and Tilt, this is Soul..." Zeela said. "She got dumped out of my TV right after the Midnight Channel..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Wed May 15, 2013 11:04 pm

"Oooh, you're gonna have to show me around sometime, then. So many lights on at night! Not much a nightlife there, and I can see why you moved away....

Taking in the room around her as she enters, Soul then vigorously shakes the hooves of the two new ponies. "Hello hello! I'm Soul Spinner the Writer, and it's nice to meet you! Oh wait, Zeela just said that. I like the look, by the way. Stripes are hard to pull off. And no, that was the first teevee I've come through. You easterners have so many cool gadgets here, how do you keep track of them all? And where can I get one of those 'cellophanes' that lets you talk to other ponies?"
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu May 16, 2013 10:41 am

Tilt's eyes widen in surprise, and she switches languages almost on the spot, {You speak Canternese?} she asks incredulously, {You must have travelled a lot to speak with a Canton accent.}

The unicorn pauses for a second, remembering that even if Soul could speak Canternese, Icing and Zeela couldn't.

"But anyway, there's a lot more technology around in Ineighba. Neighpon, technology capital of the world!" Tilt leans in conspiratorially to the newcomer mare, "To tell the truth I don't get most of this stuff. I'm sure we can find you a phone in the morning, though, we can go to Junes and see what they've got."

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu May 16, 2013 5:41 pm

"To reiterate... Alice and Dai. Now, last time we had some issues, that whole psyche-torture business got a lot of hackles up, so let us clear the air first." Icing looks passively at the newcomer, and hands off the ribbon he was examining to his floating crescent moon spirit. It falls right through the thing, comes with being incorporeal, but the pony doesn't seem to notice. He nods to Soul. "I hope you do not mind my aggression, there is a delicate ongoing situation. This stated, I have a knack for lies, so if you could look me in the eye and answer a few quick questions, it might settle me enough to let those two fawn over a new arrival. Two monsters on the loose at once is never a good thing, so I am a bit on edge."

He shrugs. If he was on edge, he really wasn't showing it. "How many sponsors do you have, have you ever worked with or felled beasts formed of the spaces between minds, and are you evil? Oh, and how did you manage to crawl out of a television likely thinner than your shoulder-span?"
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Thu May 16, 2013 6:06 pm

"Speak what now? I've lived in Canterlot my whole life. Ah, whatever. I still have some money left, what's the exchange rate for these, and will it be enough for a...." She trails off after digging some bits from a small bag.

"That reminds me. Something for later, but I don't know how long I'll be in... Ineighba was it? Is there any market for writers around here?" she asks with a nervous grin.

Then, hearing Icing's question, Soul scrunches her face, trying to think. "In order: I have no idea you mean by 'sponsor,' but I do have ponies who commission my writing from time to time; maybe, but I think so; and, unless you consider parties evil, then no."
In response to History: 23
Icing Sugar remembers hearing Soul's name before. A poet with the same name died during the rise of Discord, leaving behind a lot of works still read today by hard-core scholars. Taking a closer look at the coins she brought out, they appear to not be of modern make.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu May 16, 2013 6:21 pm

"There is always a market for writers. Ponies love to hear tales of other ponies, it is in our nature." Icing gives his trademark doesn't-reach-the-eyes smile.

"But pardon my request for clarification, on the mind beasts thing. Are you against the concept of sentient shadow-stuff taking a higher order of life from us, or are you in support of that notion?" He sighs. "The fact I need to even ask depresses me just a bit... But Blacky had to ruin it for all of us."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 16, 2013 6:39 pm

"Personally... I'm just hoping this mare isn't an enemy..." Zeela mutters. "I'd like to think any real enemies would've attacked me first thing, like what Alice and Dai did."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu May 16, 2013 7:01 pm

Caden2112 wrote:
Midnight Channel Checks:

For Sugar's dungeon, you notice that everything about the mare seems overly exaggerated, like a characature of femininity, of sensuality. You also can almost see the bloodlust radiate off her, though with the weapons that's relatively. You also can notice a small ring around her neck, like a collar, almost as though the mare's just a pet for someone else to control.

For Wraith's, you can sense even from outside of the channel the disease, the almost monstrous damage that the slime and grime drips down onto the ground, the creature being the one who created the dungeon in the first place. It seems like Wraith turned what was once lovely, into a horrid, cold monstrosity of death.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Thu May 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Soul gives a frown when asked for clarification. "Not really sure how to answer that one, sounds like your experiences with... 'mind beasts' have been pretty different from mine. I think I can safely answer that I'd rather live alongside them. Does that make sense? I mean, if they're friendly.... If mind beasts are trying to do mean things, they should be stopped." She finishes with an emphatic nod, as if that answer made everything clear.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu May 16, 2013 7:48 pm

Melody narrowed her eyes, thinking for a moment, taking in what she'd figure out, wondering if she needed a checkup in the wake of the last channel now that she thought of it...She walked over to her phone, looking over the text messages...Huh...? That was odd...Judging by the timestamps, they must have been texting up a storm while she was distracted with the TV...Looking over them, she sighed, beginning to hurry to the Velvet room...Hopefully she wouldn't miss the introductions by too much.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next