Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria (Incomplete)Expansion By Hayatecooper(Now with sorta Weapons Doc)

2 posters

Go down

fallout - Fallout Equestria (Incomplete)Expansion By Hayatecooper(Now with sorta Weapons Doc) Empty Fallout Equestria (Incomplete)Expansion By Hayatecooper(Now with sorta Weapons Doc)

Post  Hayatecooper Mon May 27, 2013 1:25 am

(And by hayatecooper I mean me, the original thread whose ideas I stole pretty unashamedly at some points, the original writers, and a bunch other important people.)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1enixOLhyw1KJVWccylqvGnR-renUWtopmaU_AcfhQ7E/edit#heading=h.d0jidrx1g322

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KzakmU2lEbr6Ws4WyjJ6FtwzQ7-nQ-E79I-eQ8HkGqo/edit#(Weapons document. Still havn't got around to S.A.T.S I have a sorta idea but I thought I'd post this and let people bitch about it, honestly though I'd like opinions(From more then just Zarhon for a change) before moving on with it.

^Boom
Documents and stuff. (That i in no way shape or from claim as balanced, fair or unbiased.)

I'm posting this now, not because it's finished but because I need help. With the weapons, my lack of imagination(And knowledge of guns) is slowly crippling my ability to do stuff. So while a majority of the document is complete stuff like FOE centric items and weapons are not.

For armor I'm seriously just considering giving out what's already in the item list armor wise, maybe adding a few of my own like the power armor but I'm more concerned with just getting some general feedback on EVERYTHING so I know I'm not completely wasting my time.

Anyway thanks guys I appreciate it.

I'll post the document up with those for you guys to peruse at your leisure and any advice, suggestions or stuff you want to add feel free to chuck it my way.

Last edited by Hayatecooper on Tue May 28, 2013 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Hayatecooper
Hayatecooper
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

fallout - Fallout Equestria (Incomplete)Expansion By Hayatecooper(Now with sorta Weapons Doc) Empty Re: Fallout Equestria (Incomplete)Expansion By Hayatecooper(Now with sorta Weapons Doc)

Post  Zarhon Mon May 27, 2013 2:00 am

Looks pretty neat.

About the "blanks", though - what is "flux" exactly? And how are the perks that use S.A.T.S. handled?
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

fallout - Fallout Equestria (Incomplete)Expansion By Hayatecooper(Now with sorta Weapons Doc) Empty Re: Fallout Equestria (Incomplete)Expansion By Hayatecooper(Now with sorta Weapons Doc)

Post  Hayatecooper Mon May 27, 2013 2:07 am

EDIT:

S.A.T.S still needs to go

In terms of weapons and weapons mods. Yes you'll have to buy them I just need to work out pricing and more variety.

Healing is something I wanted to ask for advice on, with melee weapons as stands(And power armor) you can get heals, but I'm thinking, cause it is fallout to make healing just Item based which could make it more interestingght.
Hayatecooper
Hayatecooper
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down