Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+3
Doc pseudopolis
conantheghost
Caden2112
7 posters

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 16 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:32 am

"Any idea where this Deed had ended up?" Zeela asked, wanting to know about this "her" but felt that would be oversteping her bounds to ask so soon...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:31 am

Melody glanced at Zeela, then at Koishite, nodding. "Yeah, seems like that's the fastest way to resolve it...But barring that, I can definitely look into their claims...It's most likely all made-up, but we're here for you, and we're not just gonna quit without a fight...Right?" She nodded, fairly confident...This should be pretty easy, it wasn't like equestrian law was some labyrinth, right?
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:18 am

Tilt slumps back across the bench, panting and giggling, looking backwards. "Yeah you'd better run!" she gasps out, before collapsing back into giggling fits.

"Hee hee, hee hee, hooh. Well, I suppose we've got a project we need done, don't we, Rumour?" she manages, finally, rolling back onto her legs again and scooping up the markers.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:09 am

Ivory looks up at George one last time and smiles. "All right Ojii-san." the pegasus flies up to quickly nuzzle the griffon before flying away, all the while laughing quietly.

Spoiler:
----
"Thank you Icing. it also might be good to bring miss Tilt with you. I get the feeling she'd like to be included in this conversation..."
----
"If I knew where the deed had ended up, ya think I would be worrying about a suit now? Tch." Koishite flaps his wings, a bit annoyed, before sighing. "I haven't seen the deed in over twenty years. My wife hid it somewhere to make sure she knew where it was, but she's off and I don't know where she is. I don't even have any clue where it could be." The pegasus puts a hoof to his heart and excuses himself for a moment, going over to the music box on top of the shelves and turning the key, a soft gentle melody playing through the shop.
----
"Well, I do you mean." Rumor's giggles were almost twice as hard as Tilt as she, eventually, reaches up to the other mare, smiling down at her. "Gonna need to run to keep up with you. Don't want to hold you back at all. Right, Chineigh essay/report. I've got most of it but my stupid teacher wants us to translate a big wall of text into Neighponese from it. I have a hard enough time speaking it as is..." The mare's horn flashes for a moment, an image of the text appearing in front of them, one that Tilt can tell is the myth that she remembers reading before she was foalnapped.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Tilt rolls back onto her legs and clambers up with Rumour's assistance, still giggling a little. "Chineigh translation? You've got the right g... irl..." she trails off as Rumour shows off her project work, the athlete's irises dilating practically to the size of dinner plates and she practically zooms up to the other mare, her eyes wide with enthusiasm.

"Wooow! You get to study Romance of the Three Kingdoms!? Is it too late to transfer? Oh hay, it's too late to transfer isn't it?" she gushes, leaning in until she's nearly toppling over onto Rumour before recovering her balance. "It's my favourite book! I've read the whole thing a thousand times!" The mare hops on her legs with almost childlike glee, vanishing the passage with a wave of the hoof and levitating out her well loved old copy of the chapter from her bag, the use-worn cover obviously having gone through a lot of repair. "Oh, but that's chapter 3, we can't start there! Good thing I brought the first two as well."

She finds a nice spot in front of the coffee table and drags out six little books of different shapes and sizes, all from different publishers but without exception obviously worn down by many cycles to and from the shelf - some were even missing their original covers and were instead wrapped in cardboard, with painstakingly drawn (if amateurish) illustrations of the characters as imagined by a certain unicorn in her younger years on the front and back. A smirk from Rumour elicits a sheepish blush from Tilt as she gently opens the first chapter.

"The world under heaven, after a long period of division, tends to unite; after a long period of union, tends to divide," she begins, slowly, both for Rumour's benefit and her own as she searched for the perfect words, pausing on occasion to explain historical context. Perhaps her fillyfriend had already been through this - in fact, it was almost certain. But Tilt kept going all the same, too overjoyed to have the chance to share one of her favourite things in the whole world with one of her favourite ponies in the whole world to notice, "This has been so since antiquity..."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:44 pm

"Well... Have you tried looking for the Deed? In places she might likely hide it... Like maybe that Music Box?" Zeela suggests.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:03 am

Koishite looks at Zeela for a moment, staring at the music box and opening the lid gingerly with a hoof, a few pieces of paper inside of the cover tucked away from the pin as it plays, the song unfamiliar to the two of them. Koishite takes one of the papers, unfolding the yellowed paper and glances at it, obviously not an offical document but still seemingly important.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:32 am

Melody listened to the sing for a moment...It was nice...But the papers seemed important to Koishite, and her expression was concerned..."Well...Not the deed, but...Are they from...?" She trailed off, taking a breath. Most likely, yes, they were from his marefriend, but she was being careful. She knew she was probably treading on dangerous ground.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:04 am

George smiled.
I wonder what that means.
and hurried off to the hospital.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:19 am

Koishite quietly read the letters, staring at them as his wings drooped, a somber smile barely notable on his face as he folded the letters back up and put them back in the music box, pulling out the roller with a gentle push of his wing, another small paper rolling out of it that he showed the two.

I, Aoi Aiban, of sound mind and body, do leave my store under the care of my husband Koishite Aiban. In the case of my death, he will become the sole owner of our oddities shop. Aoi Aiban. the writing was almost Caligraphy and the old shopkeep put the roller for the music box back in. "It's not the official deed, but hopefully this will at least hold them off until I can find it." Koishite's left the bit bag in front of the two. "Thank you for your help. I'll leave this here in case you do decide you want some payment. Come back anytime. I'm sure if Aoi comes back, she'd love to meet you too." The pegasus turned.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:46 pm

Zeela smiled hopeful for the future of this small place... Totally sure that nothing horrible was going to happen to make new hardships for this old stallion...

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Melody read the will for a moment...That was...Well, it was certainly a start. They couldn't rest with just that, but it would buy them time. "Well, that's good...We'll still see what we can do," she stated, nodding to him slowly, even if he couldn't see it. If that was all, though, maybe she should go...She needed to check on Shiro, and Zeela would probably be curious...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:25 am

The ponies can go about the rest of their nights relatively easily, checking up on the pegasus and earth pony in the hospital and going about the nights without incident.

The next day, School quite literally seems to have gotten the idea that assigning specific students kids from a neighboring grade school would be a good idea after an astonishingly large donation from an anonymous source. More or less a mix of tutoring/big-brother-big-sister like feats that you could sign up for. The student'd wander around with the collegate pony during their classes while doing their own school work at least three times a week.

A lovely way to start a Saturday seeing these posters over the party's desks specifically with an orange, eight-eyed, smiley faced sun drawn on the top. That creeps out quite a few other classmates.

Other than seeing that, the day is free for the party to do what they want since Saturday classes are only in the early morning, if that. Training on the sports feilds? Studying? Eating the school's Mystery Meat? Stopping by the psychology section of the school for a free body-language-analysis? Watching a movie in the lounge? Meeting up with another party member or social link? Planning [s]evil[/s] neutral deeds? PROCEEDING with [s]evil[/s] neutral deeds? The choice is yours.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:35 am

Spoiler:

Tilt stares at the strange thing for a good long while. A sun? With... eight eyes? She looks up at the ponies staring at her and over her shoulder. "Accident with a cartload of magic markers." she explains, to a pony looking over her shoulder as she folds it up and puts it away.

Shuffling out of her seat, she trots out into the hallways and plugs her phone into the powerpoint, waiting it to light up with power again. "Tch, what's going on with this phone! It worked just fine last night..." she mumbles to herself, holding it impatiently in the air until the telltale beep of it switching on. She bips in Alice's number (written on the back) and rings the filly.

"Hey! Alice! I don't know what's wrong with my phone, it keeps running out of battery the moment I take it out of the power point. Are you in that new friend system? Want to meet up for lunch? There was this weird poster sitting on my usual seat, and a couple of days before a weird pin showed up in my locker I've been keeping in my bag, I've been meaning to ask you but things have kept coming up."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Icing is as prim and proper as usual. Unusually so, given that the usual is not quite so, though the unusual may become usual in the coming days, with the youth visits. Probably because he is such a good mentor. Carrots and sticks, as they say. Carrots and sticks. Or more accurately ice cream and psychological trauma.

He tries to dart to the nurse's office right as schooling ends though, hoping to catch George before he heads out to do griffon-y things.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:06 pm

A green stallion makes his way into the school on hoof. He nods politely at the ponies who stare at him as he passes. "Got in a fight with an art student. Very violent. And so much violet..." He continues continues on until he comes across a similarly beleaguered unicorn. "Hello, sweet thing, how do you like my new saddlebag?" He shows off the over-masculine bag on his flank. Strangely, it matches his hat.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:35 pm

Melody looked at the orange poster, thinking for a moment...Who would make something like this? It was so odd, looked like something Shiro would-...Come to think of it, he hadn't been at his home...Given nothing had been stolen (At least, not that she could tell,) she assumed George had taken him to the hospital and just not mentioned it...He needed a phone, maybe she should talk to him, hassle him about that? So, she had three options...Hope that she caught George on the way out, check on Shiro, or look into that body-language thing...Considering she apparently REALLY needed to work on her poker face, that might come in handy, but...No. No, she needed to make what she'd done right...She needed...She needed to see Shiro, but...No, if he was awake, he wouldn't want to see her, if he figured out what had happened. No, no, he...He deserved to get to face the thing that had done this to him...She took a deep breath, beginning to head to the hospital. The stallion caught her eye for a moment...Had she seen him-No, most likely not. Though he seemed to be trying to flirt with Tilt...? Well, the track star could handle herself.

((Heading to check on Shiro. Even if Melody really thinks this is a bad idea.))
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:08 am

Zeela as she heads to school calls Soul's number... Hoping to talk, in privet with the pegasus mare.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:19 am

"Buck off, I'm not int-" Tilt looks up and does a double take. "Wraith!? What are you doing here?" she splutters in surprise, "I thought y- oh, nevermind."

She finishes up her call with Alice and turns to face the stallion, grinning wryly and jabbing him in the chest. "Well you're definitely a guy, that's for sure." she comments, prodding his mane and bag, "Rumour and I are going to take you shopping for some real clothes tomorrow! You're a disaster!"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:22 am

Wraith's ears droop at the clothing comments. "Is this like the thing about my mane? I told you, it doesn't style well, ever. I won't object to the shopping though." He hugs up close to Tilt as they make their way through the school. "As for why I'm here? I just couldn't stay away from you, don't you know? Friends gotta stick together!"

Across town in the hospital, Soul sleeps on as her phone rings loudly in her ear. It wakes the colt across from her, but she doesn't stir at all.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:22 am

"We'll see about that! And hey," Tilt hugs Wraith in response, with a brief nose touch. "And, um."

Tilt falls a little silent, standing a little awkwardly. It was her turn to be a little reticent now.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:44 am

Wraith wraps a wing around Tilt. "Everything okay? You know you can...share, right?"
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:46 am

"You know I'm, uh, seeing Rumour, right?" replies Tilt, quietly with an awkward cough.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 am

"Wha-what? Um, no?" What? He was just joking around! Did she mean to ask him... "Why, are you asking me if you..." He trails off, desperately trying to not put his hoof into his mouth.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:57 am

"Oh! Um, nevermind then." responds Tilt hurriedly, "Well! I'm about to go catch up with Alice on some of the, um, TV stuff. You want to come with?"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next