Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+3
Doc pseudopolis
conantheghost
Caden2112
7 posters

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 17 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  conantheghost Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:04 am

"Oh, sure," Wraith says without hesitation. "Pretty sure nopony is expecting me today. I'm a bit more familiar with my limits now, so I'm ready."
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:18 am

"Sure, let's go then." Tilt nods, and starts walking, furiously attempting to restore her coat to some colour other than the bright red of her jumpsuit.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:49 am

"So, after we parted ways last night I met up with a certain bird-brain. Scared my tail off, he did. And I forgot to mention, Melody also knows. Joined the fold even before you did. I'm...trying to keep this secret, but it's just not working out that way." Wraith fluffs his wings in consternation and nudges up against Tilt again. "This isn't like the other thing, this is something I can't just brush off."
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:00 am

Tilt nods, not really moving to reject Wraith as he gets in close again. She looks up at the stallion, still taller for all his weediness, and gathers up herself to recover as quickly as possible, swallowing her embarassment at outing herself for no reason. "But it's not this, is it?" she comments, nudging Wraith's form with her horn for emphasis before continuing, "Tsk, if you were a mare we could talk in the old bathrooms... well, nothing for it, I guess." she fights down the redness, "What's on your mind?"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:13 am

"That's it exactly. I mean, I've accepted it, and I've even learned to love it, but..." Wraith shakes his head, then looks down at Tilt fondly. "This means so many things, some exhilarating, some terrifying, and all of them confusing. I try to be myself, but sometimes I don't know what that means.

"Yeah, that would be easier, wouldn't it? I can get us up onto a roof?"
He flexes his wing over his flightless companion to indicate it would be no problem.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:31 am

Tilt nearly snorts at the suggestion. "S- Wraith, I carried you to the ambulance last night, you'd have trouble lifting Alice, let alone a dense little pony like me." she teases, bursting into giggles, "Though now that you mention it, let's head up to the roof. I'll let Alice know to meet us there later." Tilt stops to plug in her phone and texts Alice to let her know about the change in plans.

She pauses, packing away her phone, and looks at Wraith.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather just walk?"

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:57 am

"I can do it!" Wraith playfully nips at Tilt as he moves away, then up and over to pick her up. "And I wouldn't want you to have to deal with this," he says as they start to ascend. The rise is slow but sure, his flight magic picking up where his physical strength lacks. "It's hard sometimes. It feels right, but at the same time there's so much wrong. I wouldn't give it up, though. That changed before I even met you. It's just confusing.

"You...really accept me as I am. I realize that now. Do you really want this to be a part of your life?" he asks as they touch down.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:57 am

Tilt quietly frowns as she releases the magic she was channeling through her horn and trots off to the other edge, looking out over the town.

"...Call me big hearted, I guess," she says, after a moment, "I don't know. It's hard. You're yourself, so far from your body, a ghost, perhaps even immortal. You even name yourself. Wraith."

Tilt turns around, biting her lip, and sighing, "...Me, I might go in a decade, I might go in a year, I might go tomorrow," the few metres of the roof seem an endless expanse now,  "But for all that, I call you friend. Because every heart needs a home, for however long it lasts."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:17 am

"Im-imortal?" Wraith stays rooted in place as she moves away. "No, see, I wasn't around for my time away. I can't be immortal, I still have a mortal bo-" He cuts himself off there as he realizes what he's saying. He slowly closes the distance between them, but stops short before Tilt, now only separated by a single breath.

"You might be right about me. I've...overheard you talking about your heart sometimes. Last night, I learned so much about you. I want to believe that something can save you, in this day and age, but I don't know anything about this place. You're my friend. If I can make you happy as long as you are here, that's good enough for me." With that, he closes the distance into a kiss.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:36 am

Tilt is taken aback as Wraith suddenly closes the distance into a kiss, and it's a split second before she realises what Wraith is doing, and surprise turns into rage. Forelegs close tightly around Wraith's barrel, and for a brief moment it seems affectionate before he suddenly finds himself kissing air and facing off the edge of the roof.

"Grrrrraaaaaaaaah!" bellows the unicorn, rearing into the air and lifting the gripped pegasus off the ground. Wraith soars for a brief moment before the forelimbs release him and he flies straight into the concrete rooftop, head first. A thundering crack issues through the roof, and small fractures split apart around Wraith's head.

"By the bucking sun empress!" she shouts, kicking Wraith's suplexed form over with her hind legs to leave him prone, "I'm. In. A. Relationship. You really are a bucking stallion."

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:19 am

As a bit of green mist floats away from his head, Wraith twitches randomly. He may not need to sleep, but blunt-force trauma is still blunt-force trauma. "But Hotstick, the gumdrops are up to our flanks, I don't want to be a ballerina." For the next hour or so, he'll be dead to the world.

Last edited by conantheghost on Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:22 am

"I can't believe him." grumbles Tilt, wiping spittle from her mouth as she storms off down the stairs in search of Alice.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:53 pm

Zeela keeps calling at least three times... Before she stops, and sighs... "Well... Who else could know where to get in context with Soul... Mmmm.... Well I think she's hanging out with Tilt's place, so best bet I got..." She mutters to herself as she then calls Tilt's phone.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:30 am

While unconscious, Wraith remembers the past 24 hours and how fast things have changed, even compared to the days before.  He can't dream, no that'd be silly, so he remembers.

Pone Calls and Phonies - Phonies Revealed:

The Hospital - Bring Him Home:

The Hospital - Evening:
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Zeela mutters to herself that if Tilt's phone is dead, she'll dip the thing in Liquid Lightning... So she finally tries to take a longshot and call up Melody to see if somehow the changeling might know where Tilt or Soul might be.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:05 pm

Melody had reached the hospital by the time her phone rang, and she paused before answering, looking at who it was...Oh, it was Zeela! She answered it, smiling a bit. "Hey, Zeela. What's up?"
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:10 pm

"Hey, Mel, been trying to get ahold of Soul, and so far, no answer with her phone... Nor an answer from Tilts... So um... You got any clue where they might be?" Zeela asks with a sigh.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:29 pm

"Uhm, I just saw Tilt at school, talking to...A green stallion." Technically true, but to her knowledge, it was still a secret. "As for Soul, she's usually hanging around Tilt, but I haven't seen her today..." Melody paused for a moment, thinking. Again, technically true. "I don't figure Tilt's wandered too far just yet, though."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:37 pm

"Thanks... I"ll try to find them at the school then..." Zeela replies, then hung up and heads quickly to the school, she wasn't sure what this Green Stallion could mean... But it could mean anything at this point, after all the party doesn't know the limits of these Shadows. And some part of her fears that this could be Soul's Shadow or something...

Streetsmarts:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:48 pm

"Alright, later, Zeela!" Melody hung up, looking around. Now, if she was going to put a colt in the hospital, where would she have put him...? She asked around, curious.

Streetsmarts:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Soul meets Rumor on the roof. Here is what happened.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V4VWoxZQohJ_BnWeSr3ZCbNwdwG6a2a-HzN4ZwIxSeg/edit?usp=drive_web
----
Melody can, eventually, make her way to the room shared between Soul and Shiro, the colt holding his hooves out and playing a game of Cat's Cradle... Somehow, with a thin white thread. On the other side of the room, Soul's phone on her sidetable has a flashing green light.

"....." Shiro's tongue sticks out of his mouth as he works the string, oblivious to the changeling at the door.
----
Zeela can, relatively easily, find Tilt just as the athlete is tackled from the side by a certian unicorn filly... who simply slams into the mare's barrel with a soft 'thwump'
"... Ow."
"Alice, don't run! And especially don't tackle ponies."
"But Onii-saaaan"
"No buts, Alice. You might poke someone's eye out. Hello Tilt-san." The pegasus bows slightly at Tilt, noting the other pegasus. "And Good day to you Zeela-san."
----
The feminine stallion can easily find George in his office, a small pegasus colt watching him for a moment before dashing off when Icing turns the corner.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:14 pm

"Hey... Tilt... Alice... Daisoujo..." Zeela said blinking a little at not expecting to meet up with these two when he found Tilt.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:41 pm

"Imoto-chan!" interjects Tilt, sweeping up Alice in her hooves and swinging her through the air in a tight embrace, her foul mood melting in an instant.

She sets the smaller Fortune down, and smiles to the others, "And Daikon! Zeela! Good to see you too!"

"How are you?"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:43 pm

"Well I've been trying my best to find Soul..." Zeela said. "Hoped she'd be with you... Or you'd know where she is. Need to chat with Soul about... Something... Important..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:44 pm

Alice giggles loudly, grinning in the hug as Daisoujo chuckles at the nickname. "Doing good. We were going to visit the TV world but Junes is having an Electronic's sale. Can't really get into the tvs."

Alice boops her nose against Tilt's and smiles. "We were thinking about going through that Velvet Room place."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next