Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+3
Doc pseudopolis
conantheghost
Caden2112
7 posters

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 21 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:42 pm

"Ok... So then... Um..." Zeela comments trying her best to ignore the random post-it notes that now covered her body. "Could I get a primer on who this male-Soul-ish-pony is?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:48 pm

"Chaos I've caused?" Wraith snorts, blowing out the last of the mucus. "The most I've done since I got here is cause a few misunderstandings! Speaking as a former 'subject' of yours, what I've done here is nothing compared to what you can do with a snap of your fingers." He motions to point at the sticky notes that appeared on Zeela. "Where did those even come from? Anyway, what could a draconequus have to teach a pony about friendship?"

At Zeela's question, Wraith stiffens. "Oh, that's what." He doesn't look her in the eye as he speaks, but he is addressing the zebra. "Soul and I...I wanted to put this off. I didn't want to tell anypony, but it's all slipping out at once. My name is Wraith, and yes, I am...'connected' to Soul. Discord can tell you all about that."
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:20 pm

Zeela looks to Discord with hopeful eyes of getting some good and honest answers about Wraith...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:17 pm

Discord lets out a big grin as he flies around Wraith. "Ah, Mister Wraith here is Soul, and Miss Soul at the hospital is Wraith! They're one in the same. Well, I guess the best way to phrase it is that Wraith is Soul, but outside of the green and terrible hair, he's who-" Discord's horn rings and he pulls it off, mumbling into it. "Big no no? You sure? But he gave the o-."
He pulls the phone away as a mare's voice calls out "FOREVER"
"Okay okay."  Discord puts his horn back on. "He and Soul are one and the same. Soul falls asleep? He comes out. Basically, they're two halves of the same pony. I gifted Soul with the ability to become Wraith. More or less. Wraith~here can tell you the rest when he's ready."

Details:
-----
Shiro pulls away from Melody and rubs his eyes, smiling a little bit. "Thanks... I've... I've really been holding things back... I guess not having a feeling for a bit made me realize that all of them are good..." Shiro hugs Melody back, closing his eyes. "even if they aren't right there."

Details:
-----
Marie stares at the two of them, and they can feel her gaze boring into them, even past the strained smile. "All right then. It is your book after all. Both of them... I'm sure that you can make the best use of them on your own." Her eyes move down to the ground and she sighs. "It seems as though Miss Tilt went a little bit crazy and destroyed the Velvet room. I don't know why she had done that...." Marie bites her lips and tears well in her eyes."
-----
Alice blinks and glances at Daisoujo, who looks right back, both of them puzzled. "In all honestly?"

"It might simply be because Shiro was the first pony Arcana approached with his "Help". Therefore, Shiro represents the start of the war between the two?"

"Neither of us know the exacts. Kuro more or less kept to himself after he gave us Alice and Daisoujo."

Mars stands up, shaking himself off and going back to his excersizes as he speaks. "Miss Arachne might know better, but she's currently protecting Shiro in the hospital. Shiro's been inside of the TV world long enough that Arachne sometimes melds with the world over there, specifically with the spiders that are around Shiro."

Details:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:48 pm

With this new info, Zeela slowly comes to realize something horrible about her actions today. And then she gots to hug Wraith and just saying "I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry-ect..." for a bit...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:36 pm

Wraith hugs Zeela back, trying to keep her tears from giving him his own. "It's...alright. I'm not expecting ponies to not accept me or anything, it's just...hard for me to share this. The recent past notwithstanding. I guess in my mind the whole thing still feels like a Curse. Maybe because I keep calling it that."

He gently pries Zeela off of his barrel after that, and gives a shifty glance to Discord. "Yeah, I guess this works out. Don't expect me to get all buddy-buddy with, I'm keeping my vow of eternal vengeance on you. Now it might just be a bit more...eternal. With that understood, I'm gonna want to go out for some booze with you one of these days. I'll drink you under the table. Again. And you can tell me more about what's going on here. Zeela, you should come too, a friendly face might make it less explosive."
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:40 pm

After hold Soul for a bit, calming down a little, and hearing Soul/Wraith's comments Zeela chuckles. "Eh, I'm not the biggest drinker, but I'd also be willing to try and see if you can handle one of my dad's special blends..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:48 pm

"Ha! I can handle anything you can brew at me," boasts Wraith. "Zeela, I have dined on wines older than your studbooks. I have tasted the mead from the last of the honey of the Flutterponies before they left this world. I have bathed in spirits so alcoholic it burned the very hair from my whithers, and my fine pegasus,when I said 'again' I meant it. During the wa-um." He winces at Discord's maniacal glee at that word. "During the conflict with Discord, I single-hoofedly ended the Night of a Thousand Beer Barrels by drinking our dear chaos-god over there into submission. At least long enough for my usual drinking partner to dispel the effect." What he doesn't mention is that alcohol doesn't affect Soul at all if she doesn't want it to. And it doesn't work quite the same on Wraith as it does truly physical bodies...
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:44 pm

"Are you sure? This is a blend that was designed to light a fire in the drinker's very SOUL!" Zeela retorts with a giggle.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:53 am

"Sign me up for it then!" Wraith lets out a hearty laugh. Hearty, you see, because there's no other kind that mixes well with strong alcohols. "You've burned me once already today, and being a literal soul myself, the challenge will be welcome."
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:53 am

Zeela smiles. "Yeah... Never really had any reason to open those bottles since I got over here on this side of the world... So having you over, would be nice."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:03 pm

...and now I feel guilty...
"Well I'll make sure to talk to her about that, I'll see you around Miss Marie."
George turns around and goes to leave, looking around the room as he goes.
Roll! (Perception: What state is the room in, how has it been...destroyed?)
Roll:
(Triggering Try again!)
He stopped for a second and rubbed his eye before taking another look.
Roll! (Perception, Try again!: What state is the room in, how has it been...destroyed?)
Roll:

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rolling a perception check, crit-failing then trying again.)

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:37 pm

Icing bows. "Again, my apologies for the misinterpretation. I will have words with Full Tilt and attempt to gain some reparations for you." He waits for a moment for any last words before following, though his aim is to spend at least some time with his shadow before he heads home.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:03 am

Tilt nods in comprehension. "I would tread lightly around Kuro too. In the great scheme, neither he nor Arcana are the princesses - they are closer to knights. It is what makes them most dangerous - they don't follow their own will. But it is also our advantage, as pawns - Though they may move in ways we cannot, we yet have potential to overcome them and defeat them by standing together."

She nods, then lets Alice off her back gently, motioning for her to stand with Daisoujou.

"If you'll forgive a filly indulging in a foal's fantasy?" she says, grinning to Mars on the other side of the circle as she moves into a canter. "You tell me." The music deadens, and rises again in a traditional chineighse refrain.

The two come to a stop, with Tilt closer to the siblings and Mars further away. The two begin pacing forwards slowly, moving their legs in smooth motions and swaying their heads and tails in unison as they rounded the circle. As they reach the sides of the circle, they start turning inwards, looping around and coming to a stop with Mars in front of her, obscuring most her body. They slowly extend a foreleg, then step together to stand flank to flank.

They each turn their heads to face the other, and catch sight, pinning their ears back. Tilt is the first to lash out, lifting her hindquarters into the air, extending her legs in a two-legged kick. Even as she does, Mars swings around his forequarters and moves forwards into the kick, the hooves landing precisely on his neck. He steps back, and Tilt's legs lower slowly, and she turns back around to catch Mars' forehead in her barrel, lifting her up and letting her slide onto his back.

The mare rolls off and climbs down, her ears rising back into their calm upright position, and stands beside her persona. She closes her eyes and listen as the music rises in tempo, stepping gently to one side then the other, her persona moving in lockstep with herself.

Finally, she turns, shoulder to shoulder with her persona, rearing up to cross necks with him...

---

Tilt lets go, and matches nose with the other unicorn, blowing gently. "Rumes!" she repeats, her delight palpable.

With all the hubbub of the day she'd managed little more than a brush down of her warmup suit and a pear blossom nestled between her mane and left ear, but ah, it was enough. Nopony could be building a rebellion all day long.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:30 am

At first, the velvet room seems the same as always, only with the door kicked in and force fields over the tables. But then, as you look closer, you feel a fundamental wrongness. And then the illusion collapses, and you see the room as it really is - the chairs torn out, the drawers pulled from their places and scattered across the floor, the lights destroyed, the windows blown out... it's not a pretty picture.

Marie doesn't seem bothered, or to notice, the illusion dropping.
----
Zeela and Wraith were left to their talk of drinking as Discord teleported out in a cloud post it notes, returning the pairs wings to their rightful place.
----
Shiro cries for a while, until he starts snoring softly against Melody's neck. The colt seems to have cried himself out.
----
Rumor smiles, not really dressing too much fancier compared to Tilt. A basic skirt and blouse of a bit of a royal purple. "Tilt! Good to see you again." She returns the nose touch and smiles. "Even though it was just yesterday. Rumor has it, and by rumor I don't mean myself." Her mouth twitches slightly at her own little joke. "That you had a bit of a busy day today, huh?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:48 pm

"It's been up and down. I... well, the first thing is that Wraith made a pass at me. More than a pass. He made a few passes at me, then stole a kiss. He got what was coming to him, even if the roof isn't okay now." she grumbles, with a brief sigh. "Besides that, Alice, Daikon and I made a trip into the TV world, met up with Red Hare. That, at least was more interesting."

She pauses for a second, obviously not really interested in talking shop before a first date.

"How did your assignment go?" she suggests, after a moment.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:11 pm

Zeela leads Wraith over to her place... The same place he had dropped out of it's TV just a few days ago. It wasn't the cleanest of dwellings but it wasn't dirty enough to be called messy.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:18 pm

Melody looked at Shiro, putting him back in his bed with a sigh...He really had been worked up...Hopefully she could be there for him as well...She glanced at Soul for a moment as she left the room, shaking her head. What was Wraith doing...? Still, she really didn't know what to do right now...Though...Perhaps she should do a little extra research on the nature of their newest personae...It seemed odd...Famine? They were the good ones here, right...? Heroes didn't have...That sort of thing. She began heading to the library to read up on them, trying to find out more...She was really hoping that she was wrong, not for the first time.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:53 am

"If it helps any," Wraith chuckles, "my home for the past two years has been an officer's cabin aboard an airship. In the middle of a war with Discord. I had one of the warmest bunks on the ship. Unfortunately, that also meant it was the loudest, being right next to the engine. I think Hotstick just wanted me to not freeze my body while it was unattended, but it maaay have been a grudge. As you might have been able to tell, I have a tendency to hoof-in-mouth syndrome."
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:59 pm

"Oh I'm sure. I'm sure... Hay, this place is better kept then how my dad would've done... I mean there aren't any noticeable fire-marks here." Zeela joked.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:04 am

Somehow Zeela finds a set of five bottles of alcohol on her table, alongside 8 different shot glasses split into two sets of four, with a note from Discord. "A gift. Feel free to share these drinks with your friends. Just know that only the first drink and glass will give any magical benefit."
The drink menu:

The Glasses:
----
Melody can easily find her way to the, mostly empty, school's library. It is Sunday after all. With a bit of effort and some minor knowledge of the library, she can eventually find a basic religious text about "The four ponies of the apocalypse", a group of four ponies supposedly unleashed upon the world., however a minor footnote scribbled in the margins, in pink glittery pen no less, mentions another story behind the four ponies...

((Roll a perception check please when you get the chance?))
----
Rumor lets out a soft sigh, smiling after hearing Tilt speak of Red Hare, and fiddled with her hair. "Oh, with your help Tilt the essay portion was effortless, and I could probably get the right Chineigh pronunciation for the presentation. I had a bit of time and wrote a bit of a story draft. But as you said, it's not 'shop talk' time, but time to just... Talk." The writer looks around, sparking her horn for a bit of extra light as she looks at a map. "There's a small cafe near here with some good coffee, or a restaurant just around the corner if you want something to eat instead."

A.) Go to the Cafe. High chance of Rumor sharing her story, medium chance of Moon leveling up and points towards Star social link. Minimal chance of points for Social Stats.
B.) Go to Restaurant. High chance of moon leveling up, and points towards Star social link. Medium chance of points for social stats. Minimal chance of Rumor sharing her story.
C.) Other. High chance of points for social stats. Medium chance of Rumor sharing her story. Low chance of moon leveling up or points towards Star social link. (Roll (Expression)d6. pass is 1 roll higher than 5.)
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:16 am

"Ooh, I've never been to that cafe. Lead the way!" agrees Tilt, nodding and letting Rumour lead the way to the cafe.

---

The two arrive at the cafe nestled a short way into a tiny alleyway, advertised only by a utilitarian 'Kissaten'. Its front is a thorough blend of traditional and equestrian, its aged wooden facade dancing merrily around glass windows and an inviting wooden archway that almost seems to have grown into place. A carpet of gentle jazz rolls out in invitation, beckoning those lucky few to stumble across it to wander within.

Inside, dense leaf beds hover just below chest height, fanning out from thin treelike growths in the floor, and surrounded by soft cushions. At this time of day, the cafe is mostly empty, its seats speckled only by a hoofful of students buried in textbooks and an out-of-place group of businessponies, the junior amongst them obviously hoping to score points with her superiors.

Closer to the front a carved wooden counter vainly attempts to dignify the vast spread of coffee-making equipment that looks more akin to something out of a laboratory than in a coffee shop - though the heady aroma of slow-brewing coffee carries the thought away. The soft tinkle of chimes rings as the ponies pass the threshold, eliciting an immediate "Irrashaimase!" from the wizened earth pony behind the counter.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:00 pm

Well so far what she was reading really only worried Melody further...She groaned slightly before she noticed the footnote, holding the book up with her ponykinesis and squinting to get a better look at it...Who wrote in that color!? Hopefully despite that she could learn something more than 'harbingers of the end of the world.'

Perception Check:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Zeela after reading the random fact on the know-how glass and reading the name "Intelligent Inferno" there was no way she wasn't going to drink out of that glass first.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:21 pm

"I've always liked fruity drinks. Don't get many of them in Equestria," Wraith says as he grabs the daiquiri. He grabs the twin glass to Zeela's to pour a shot. "I'd mix drinks, but what with Discord being the source, I'd rather not take any chances. To good drinks and good companions!"
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next