Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+3
Doc pseudopolis
conantheghost
Caden2112
7 posters

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 30 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  conantheghost Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:01 am

Wraith's hoof remains outstretched even after he gets brushed aside. "...Illusions. I am going to kill that shadow," he whispers. "Those ponies... They can't speak for themselves anymore. And that thing is using them. That is not okay." His hoof comes down on a particularly small shadow that is unfortunate enough to slither by him. "Next room."
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:13 am

"Don't let it rile you up Wraith..." Zeela warns. "I fear that might be what your shadow wants..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:49 am

Tilt frowns, slowly turning and following Wraith out with Rumour. "His shadow's starting its mind games." she mumbles to the other mare, her expression breakingly stoic as she heads for the next room, wanting so badly to advise Wraith. She settles for reaching out and touching his wing. She fixes him with a firm gaze, and nods slowly.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Melody was quiet during the exchange...There really wasn't anything she could say right now that would make things better. All she could do was be there for him during his time of need...That was what friends were for, right? She began to move on, glancing at the others for a moment. This couldn't end well, but they also couldn't back out at this point.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:53 pm

The four stare at one another in confusion before following the party, rumor nuzzling tilt all the while and worried. Over to the left there's a splatter of green goop outside of the single door and a blue card with a chalice on it. Alice exposits, "That heals ponies. Not really helpful when we've got dia, dia, dia and these shadows don't do cra-"

"Alice!"

"Sorry Nii-san." The pegasus sighs as he turns to the others. "There's the double doors, and the stuff on the other side. We should-"

"Go in this one!" Shiro points at another door, going towards the center. "The thing that'll help Wraith and the way down is in here." As Alice opens the door for the party, she lets out a yell of panic, a splatter of slime slamming into her and into Melody's side, knocking the changeling onto the ground.

"All right~ Gotcha both! A quiet laugh in a feminine voice sounds out, and the party can see Soul standing in the center of a chaotic looking garden, spinning what amounts to a bazooka from her wing. "Welcome to the new show on the Midnight Chanel! Spirited Away~ A Soul-Crushing tale of Moving On." She lets out another quiet laugh, only now her eyes shimmer with a muted gold color underneath the green. She quickly trots over, holding Wraith's chin up with a hoof and a laugh. "Coming back for me? I thought you wanted this~ No matter~" The mare does a quick little spin on one hoof and aims the bazooka onto the ground, a trio of effigies rising from the slime in the shape of two ponies and some unidentifiable creature. "Huh... Doesn't look like it worked as perfectly as I thought. Oh, what do I care?" The shadow's smile gets a bit sinister as she flies over to the stairs. "I haven't once thought of them since I got in here. At least until Hotstick was ignoring me in the other room." She laughs once more before dashing down the stairs, closing the door behind her. The three slimes don't really react much more than moving around the chaotic courtyard, though they block the door, they don't seem hostile.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:10 pm

"Was that who I think it was?"
George looks concerned and busies himself removing the slime from Alice and Melody, taking exceptional care with the task.
"Hold still you two."
Roll! (Heal: Removing slime, Medical training.)
Roll:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:59 pm

"MEL!" The Paniced Winged Zebra yells in reaction as she was just about to jump at trying to do something to remove that slime, but stopped once she saw that George had that taken care of with a sigh of relief. "Oh... Good going George."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Melody gasped for a moment as she was hit, caught off-guard and knocked to the ground. That was funny...Was the floor -supposed- to be doing that? It was wavering and swaying like a carnival mirror...Not to mention, her stomach was doing full-on acrobatics. Though, someone was talking, but in her state, she couldn't really make out what it was."Oh, crud...F-Fast acting, t-Urp...!"  Her face turned a rather unbecoming shade of green as she tried desperately not to empty the contents of her stomach...And almost succeeded. though thanks to George, the effects receded, and Melody took a moment to shake her head and wipe her mouth, taking a few deep breaths to pull herself together. "Nnngh, thanks, George. I owe you one. Blech, that stuff is...I don't recommend it," she muttered the last part to herself, disgusted at the taste stuck in her mouth now.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Keeping up a stoic expression the entire time the Shadow taunts him, Wraith finally lets out a sigh when it disappears. "I'm... Thank you for being here with me, guys. This place is messed up. Shiro's right, we should move on. The longer we stay here, the more things slide into that thing's favor. First up, this item that could help me. But...do we have to worry about...those....blobs....." Don't let it get under your coat. Don't let it get under your coat. Don't let it get under your coat. Don't let it get under your coat.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:38 pm

Tilt looks askance at Wraith but doesn't comment. "Yeah, okay. Zeela, do you have some acid or something to get rid of them without getting close?" she ventures.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:42 pm

Zeela nods and gets to crafting something asap.

chemistry check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Zeela's careful crafting takes a few moments, Shiro grumbling quietly as he continues his scans and sets Rumor, Dai, and Alice searching the courtyard. "Where is that thing..."

Rumor picks up a small piece of electric tape. "This it?"

"No, that's too inorganic."

Dai makes a face, carefully picking up what looks like a grey blob. "T-this it?"

"No. To organic. Also disgusting."

Alice ducks down beside a tree and pulls out what looks to be a teddy bear. "This it?"

"No again. Too old. Gah, I can't get a lock on it any... more." Shiro looks at Wraith, then the door. "Oh for buck's sake, I think your body's got the weapon on her, or the slimes do."

Zeela's chemical concoction froths over, a drop splattering out and disolving a bit of slime residue on the ground easily. She makes a few vials worth as well, making it simple.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:48 pm

"Well I'm not totally sure how safe it is for us to interact with it... But I seem to have crafted the intended magical acid that will desolve the goo." Zeela states, hoping she had made enough.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:50 pm

"So...Will it be enough to get rid of those...goo...pony...Things?" Melody asked after a moment, thinking a bit. Because, quite flatly, fighting them was a losing game. They could take them, no doubt, but at least one of them would end up covered in that slime...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:54 pm

"Yeah, one throw of these vials, should take the slime out in one hit. But try not to get any on you either, as I said, not totally sure how safe it is for us to interact with this anti-goo acid." Zeela said.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:09 am

Tilt nods and takes the vial, flicking it up in the air for before catching it and flinging it at the gooforms with olympic abandon.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:12 am

The vials rapid fire inot the ponies and blob shapes, shattering on impact (Somehow) and disolving the creatures immediately. The one that looked (very) vaguely feminine dropped a small hoof-bracelet from her chest adorned with lightning bolts.

Shiro, Alice, Dai, and Rumor start walking down the newly opened staircase, latter waiting a few steps down to make sure the party follow.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:14 am

Wraith trots over to the bracelet and picks it up. "This is... Well. Thanks, everypony. Lets move on then," he sys, slipping it on.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:40 am

"Let's do. I have a feeling he's not done yet." comments Tilt, nodding and following after Wraith with Rumour.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:48 am

Melody nodded, following Wraith, taking a breath. "Yeah...Let's keep pressing forward..."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:38 pm

Zeela nods and follows after making sure she had more then enough of that anti-goo acid for the rest of this dungeon. But after she makes the there vials, she sighs, and wished she had more time or could've made the stuff faster somehow.

arcana check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:39 pm

Going down the staircase, the party finds themselves right in front of the next staircase, however it is blocked by a door with 5 symbols on it. The door had a symbol that Doc and Daisoujo respectively identify as the Male symbol and one for Mars, a bunch of grapes, a spiderweb, what appears to be two spiraling feathers just like Wraith's cutie mark, and a red plus sign. The party can see five doorways on the five corners of the rooms.

Alice and Shiro exchange glances. "This seems too tailored."

"Come on, it's just a coincidence." Daisoujo and Rumor give Shiro a flat look, causing the colt to sigh. "I can dream, can't I?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:04 am

Melody glanced at the doors for a moment, trying to think...Male...Grapes...Spiderweb, Wraith's cutie mark, and a medical sign? Near as she could figure, spiderwebs might connect to Shiro, somehow, but did Wraith makes that connection? She considered her options, trying to figure where to start..."Well...I guess...Let's go with the feathers...That seems to be the strongest connection to you, Wraith...Hopefully it'll get us through?" she suggested, making a few steps towards it...

Rolling time!:

Last edited by Caden2112 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:20 am

"I don't like the idea of us splitting up..." Zeela notes.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:25 am

"Well, let's see what we can do first before we go jumping to split up." Tilt follows along, taking a glance at Rumour's flank and back at the door, with a grimace.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next