Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+3
Doc pseudopolis
conantheghost
Caden2112
7 posters

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 32 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  LoganAura Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Initative:

Soul lets out a wrathful yell, tackling Wraith and slamming him into the deck three times in rapid succession. "Surprised? Unlike you, I value my body."

The mare, immediately charges straight into the midst of the party, hair and tail sparking with magic, before a burst of electricity slams down into her and scatters out around the group. Three tendrils of electricity shoot from her horn, blasting Zeela, George, and Wraith in their sides.

Damage:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:27 pm

Turn Start! (HP: 30+3 PIPs: 4)
"Wraith!"
George got knocked over by the tendril, though his Fob-watch had absorbed the strike. Getting to his feet he struggled over to Wraith and tended to the Stallion's injuries while Angel manifested and spread warm light across the battlefield.
(Actions: Patch-up and Dia targeting Wraith. First response jacket giving 4 temp HP to Melody, Zeela, Alice and Daisoujo)
Roll:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:19 pm

"Wraith! H-Hang in there...!" Melody looked at the others for a moment, worried, but they...Seemed to be doing alright, thanks to George...Still, if that thing attacked again...No...She'd make sure it and its little goo-monsters didn't get another shot! She flipped her axe around, focusing and playing a chord, her horn glowing as she amplified it from 'just loud' to 'shatter glass in Canterlot,' a glowing wave of magic and sound erupting from the instrument to assault the enemies. The changeling wasn't done yet, though. She manifested Famine, whose scales again tilted as it attempted to flash-freeze the lead Shadow!

Amps and Arctic Attacks:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Turn End
HP=29+2
Energy=4
Condition=Green

That...hurt... Wraith isn't thinking about being slammed into the floor. He shoves himself to into the air, his ethereal scythe appearing in his hooves. "I...I do remember! Every single face I left behind in Canterlot is etched into my memoryjust as much as anypony else I left behind!" But...I treat it like it never happened sometimes. Like this entire life all I've had was the war...

As his mind turns in on itself, he lets too much energy into the weapon, which he so long ago chose as his symbol. it flares with power, but he looks down on it and hesitates after seeing his former comrades standing as the enemy.

Turn:

Turn End
HP=4
Energy=9
Condition=Green
Combat Tracker:
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:58 am

The shadow pony and Soul both hiss from Melody's burst of light energy.

Alice and Daisoujo jump into action once Soul slams down into the ground, the filly slamming her hobby-horse-hammer into the pegasus's side, while Dai's gaunt persona lets loose a gentle light over Wraith. "Please do not drop. It would not want to be down one already."

"Yeah, Wraith, this is your fight too!" Alice yelps an ducks as the grey creature tosses two chairs, one flat into Daisoujo's head, knocking him to the ground in a daze, and the other slamming against George's side.

Shiro's holograms whirl around the ponies, trying to get a good read upon them in the battlefield. "Okay, Looks like that mare's lightning aligned, as obvious as it is, And Soul and the shadow are weak to light."

What happened:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:17 am

Zeela pulls out what looks like an empty potion bottle but was in fact filled with a special clear gas that she had prepared for this event. Next Zeela powers up and does her firesoul trick aiming the gas filled bottle as it reacts, having the thing fly off at hitting the enemy that struck her as the most logical she could guess to try out her new potion-set's powers on.

combat turn:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:20 am

Soul's breathing goes ragged and her eyes seem to shine with an unholy golden light, shaking her head. The dark coated pony sends some shadows to do some makeshift stiches, healing up a few of her minor wounds. Hotstick staggers from Zeela's explosion, rolling on the ground for a moment with spark of anger in her own eyes. "You're nothing more than a body-thief made by Discord, forcing me into a corner of my mind." Hotstick fires a burst of lightning straight into Wraith's chest, sparks flying off from him into Daisoujo and Melody. Soul's hoof slams roughly against the ground, sending a wave of light crashing into Wraith and knocking him into the ground in a heap. "Go back to Tartarus where you came from 'Wraith'." Some of the shockwave slams into George's talon, but it didn't seem to be as effective as it was against Wraith.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:24 pm

Turn Start! (HP: 20 PIPs: 6 )
George painfully climbed to his feet and helped Wraith up while Angel released another wave of healing.
"Hang in there."
(Actions: Patch-up and Dia targeting Wraith. First response jacket giving 4 temp HP to Melody, Zeela, Alice and Daisoujo)
Roll:
Turn End! (HP: 20 PIPs: 8 )

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:16 pm

Melody braced for impact, bringing her guitar up to block the lightning bolt...And between the soothing light George's persona had emitted and having the sense to try and block, the attack...Didn't really hurt. At all. Well...her, at any rate..."W-Wraith, no! Get up! C'mon, you gotta get up!!" No, no, no, this couldn't be happening! She moved between the Shadows and Wraith, trying to buy her friend time to recover. She...She wouldn't let his Shadow consume him so easily, she wouldn't!

Combat Data:

Last edited by Caden2112 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot Rapid Recovery.)
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:26 pm

Turn Start
HP=4+8
Energy=4
Condition=Green

Wraith shakes his head of the haze he'd went into, "Th-thanks. I can a lot, though. Don't worry too much." He shakes his scythe a little, now overloaded with energy. "Hm, I should probably do something with this. Hey Amek, catch!" He hurls a line of energy toward the Grey, and then pulls back, yanking the suddenly reamaterializing scythe through the air. When it reaches him the scythe seems more...solid somehow, and he looks a little healthier. "I think I'm about ready to get rolling."

Inside it hurt Wraith to harm even Amek, the one member of the crew who nopony liked. But he had to do something. These weren't really his crew, and his new friends were counting on him.

Turn:

Turn End
HP=10+8
Energy=3
Condition=Green
Combat Tracker:
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Alice wakes Dai with a quick slap to the face, causing the sumo to shakes his head, derp eyed. Alice follows that up with a burst of dark magc, a Mamudoon for that matter, surrounding every member of the enemy party while Dai gets over his stun. Shiro's eyes on the screen widen for a moemnt. "Wait, they're not using persona or Shadow magic? Are they re-" His connection is cut off at that, all screens around the party disappearing.
Amek picks up two large tables and uses them both to sandwich wraith, attempting to deal large amount of damage to the semi-solid stallion.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:38 am

((OBJECTION!!))

Melody glanced around...Not enough time, but Wraith was already shaky enough...She sprinted to him, grabbing him and hurling him into the air to help him avoid the attack...Unfortunately, she got to feel like a squashed bug as a result.

((Used Defender to tank for Wraith.))
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Zeela focus' her raging arua into her Death Tempsona's attack as it goes after Hotstick yet again with a wind-based attack.

combat turn:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Midnight rushes over to Amek, coating his wounded body with a bit of shadows while Zeela's gale force surrounds Hotstick. Soul growls once again and stares Wraith down with a sinister grin. "Can't save anypony, can you? You're still in the war mindset, so fighting and beating are the things that make you feel alive. Who would've thought that's why you're spiriting away, huh?" Soul's eyes glow with a bright good as she spreads her wings, Hotstick dissapearing in a large KRACKABOOOOOOM of lightenging and exploding, blasting against each and every one f the party with a huge, painful surge of electricity. The electricity sparks over to Soul and she quickly grabs it with her wing, sending it flying into her counterpart's own wings with another peal of pain.

rolls:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Turn Start! (HP=3 PIPs=8 )
George pulled himself to his and helped Wraith up, though the griffon was leaning just as much.
"Please stop this Soul."
rolls:
Turn End! (HP=3 PIPs=10)

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:00 pm

"Oh, Nympha...!" Melody swore under her breath, dropping to her knees with a groan from the shock, Famine fuzzing out like a bad TV signal as the 'unicorn' tried simply to stay conscious...She tried to stand, but collapsed onto one side, unable to move any further. "No...S-Sorry...Everypony..." was all she could force out before oblivion overtook her.

Combat Data:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:54 am

Turn Start
HP=8+7
Energy=4
Condition=Got 1 Energy from Extra Ink (Blue) (Energizing Amulet)

"Oh no you don't, Melody!" Wraith targets the Amek againHotstick just went down I have to help her NO IT'S NOT REALLY HER and syphons off more of his energy, pushing it toward Melody instead of absorbing it himself. As his scythe passes through her it looks to hurt, but her eyes flutter open. "The war isn't the only part of my life! You know that! It's all Discord's fault, and at least I'm trying to make good on that now, rather than you who just keeps hurting!" Is that how the others see me? Just a pony from a war who doesn't know how to calm down? How to be normal again? Is that what's wrong with me?

Turn:

Turn End
HP=8+7
Energy=7
Condition=Green
Combat Tracker:
[/quote]
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:18 am

Soul's body seems to spark with some sort of unholy energy, or rather with how bright she gets, holy. Alice blasts Midnight with a slightly weakened burst from her partly feline persona. "Come to your grave! Die for me!"

Daisoujo's persona glows as well as he grits his teeth, slamming down onto the wood flooring with enough force to crack it. "Purge this soul of her wickedness, SAMSARA!"

Soul speaks directly into Wraith's mind as the holy sigil slams into her side, forcing her back a few good. "That's precisely what everypony thinks of us. A ghost that needs banishing. Why else would Rumor and Tilt beat us around like trash? We're just some traumatized, culture shocked pony who's stuck in the past, but can't even admit to yourself that we are. Trying? Hah! You just treat it as it never happened, but it's every part of your life now. Not remembering, but never accepting. We got rid of one curse tearing me in two, but we can't break us of that now can we?" Soul's body seems to gain a mirror like sheen, as the holy light Blasts roughly into Wraith's side, cackling softly as he smashes roughly into Amek's makeshift table leg bat, colliding and shattering it. "Isn't that right, me?"

rolls:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:40 am

The fight proceeds normally. Each opponent is defeated in turn and in the end all that's left is the still body of Soul Spinner.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:12 am

Wraith stands above the still body leaking an energy mist from several wounds while his scythe shines brightly. He dismisses the weapon and the bracelet around his pastern stops glowing as well. "At least some good came of this stars-forsaken place." His hooves trembles as he lowers himself back to the ground. "So guys. Uh, this happen often? Isn't she supposed to like, become a persona or something? I...I don't know what I'm doing here. Like, at all. My body is right there. And where are the others? This doesn't feel over at all..." He just stares at his body in silence after that.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:07 am

Soul lies motionlessly, her chest still and blank eyes staring off into the distance. A hollow, sarcastic stomping echoes from beyond the door. "Congratulations. You've won. You've overcome your past. All gone now. Ready to make a nice... clean... start."

Behind the party the stairs lower themselves and flatten themselves out. A pair of grand doors swing open, and a red carpet rolls out across the floor, coming to a halt by the party's hooves. On the other side the signature red-and-black swirls of the path back to the TV world at large. It all comes so fast Wraith even starts to feel a bit sleepy, and he yawns involuntarily.

"I know when I've lost. My body is all yours now. Besides, it's not like I need it, right? You'd understand. Of course you would. I'm you."

The drowsiness continues to creep up, and Wraith's vision slowly blurs, watching his body lie there perfectly still. No blink, no twitch of the ear, not even so much as a breath. It's almost peaceful, her repose.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:56 pm

Melody panted a bit, catching her breath and looking at Wraith. "It's...Not that easy. You've...Got to accept that it's part of you...Uuuugh...Tilt or Shiro might be able to explain it better if they were here! But...This...This shadow...Yeah, it's the worst about you, cranked up to...a kind of ridiculous level, but it's you...That's...That's how this place seems to operate..." she tried to explain...The theory was sound, but she couldn't blame Wraith for not wanting to face it. After all, she wasn't sure she'd have the strength to be able to face her own inner demons if it came to that. "Don't worry...We've seen the worst of the others, too, didn't change what we thought of them..." she added encouragingly after a moment, glancing at the others to help her out a bit here. One crisis at a time...Once they dealt with this, they could focus on the second problem...Namely, where were the others!?
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Roll! (Flat Horse-sense.)
roll:
George sank to his knees, feeling like he should be spitting blood or a tooth and snatched a look at Wraith.
...Soul's just lying there, completely still and Wraith's yawning...oh no, no no please don't be...
He scrambled to his feet and over to Soul, checking airways in rising desperation.
...You're stopping yourself from?! You can't be! PLEASE BREATH!

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:33 am

"Why are you so *ahhhhhh* worried, George, it's not like I..." Wraith stares again. "I think I need to lie down for bit...No, probably better to-" Wraith goes to enter Soul after staring for so long, but ends up falling in.

And falls on top of his body, instead of into it. He rolls to the side, facing his body.

"Why does it h-hurt? My head doesn't feel quite right, George..."

Last edited by conantheghost on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:36 am

Zeela was quiet as she mulled over what just happen. It felt very hollow victory at best to her.

Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next