Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

+3
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 35 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  Dr Blight Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:26 pm

"I was flying zrough ze night when suddenly ze clouds burst into flames like a flambe and ze moon disappeared."

She ruffles her wings slightly at the memory.

"It was razer unsettling, oui?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 35 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Star Catcher pondered for a moment, "Has something been troubling you?  Or perhaps it is...a vision.  There might be something coming for which you have been forewarned."

There was a knock on the door to the meeting room.  Alte Antiquus opened it to find Ancient Record waiting with a guard who had directed him where to go when he awoke.  Letting the archaeologist in, the unicorn apologized since he had a nightmare that interrupted his sleep. He then relayed to Sky Wolf and Diamond Dust the fact that the stone used in the hidden room from the previous night was similar to that of a cavern from when he first discovered part of Horsetron.  Similarly, Alte Antiquus repeated the information about the coin.  Upon hearing this, Ancient Record suggested that as they waited for Princess Terra to wake up, they could ask Princess Shimmer Wishes about the Crystal Empire's copy of the coin.

Princess Terra and the crystal pony awoke at the same time.  The pony, who Terra recognized as Princess Rosepatch, yelped in surprise and disappeared in a flash of light.  Terra could feel her necklace constricting until it soon relaxed and loosened.  A glowing stream of light shone on the floor and Rosepatch reformed.  Staring at her forehooves in shock, she asked, "What...what happened to me?"

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:36 pm

"Non, mon ami. I am perhaps a little excited about today's events but I would not say I'm troubled by it. I've never 'ad nightmares like zat before any ozer event eizer."

She seems to think for a moment.

"Perhaps you are right... ze last time ze moon 'uddenly disappeared while I was flying I lost my wagon and crashed into an 'ouse!"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:14 pm

Alte Antiquus led the trio to Princess Shimmer Wishes guest room and calmly knocked.  She opened the door with a particularly friendly smile and invited them in.  However, when then mention of the coins was brought up, her mood fell.  "That accursed coin.  The Crystal Empire cherishes the part it played in ending the war but there's been a few attempts at breaking into that section of the vault.  I wish I thought it was coincidence but just because I'm an optimist, it doesn't mean I'm naive.  However, I wonder which reason they sought it out.  There's monetary, sentimental, and political value to it.  However, there's something magical about it but I still haven't been able to figure out just what.  *sigh* So, how did everypony sleep?"

"The sky aflame sounds much more troublesome than a crash landing.  Especially with how important today seems to be.  I'd suggest telling Princess Terra but I don't know if she's awake yet."  Suddenly, a member of the guard walked up Eclair.  A grey unicorn stallion with a serious demeanor asked, "Are you the one named Eclair?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:18 pm

"It was a very hard wall mon ami, but oui. Zis does sound more distressing zan zat."

She says with a giggle which quickly becomes a yelp when the guard suddenly appears, rearing and fluttering her wings slightly in surprise.

"Ah!...umm... o-oui! Yes, I am Eclair. Bonjour. Is zere a problem monsieur?"

She asks somewhat nervously as she drops back to all fours and folds her wings to her side.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:24 pm

"Come with me, there's a matter of concern. We need to speak in private."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:33 pm

Diamond Dust shrugged. He wasn't the pony you asked why other ponies did things. " Slept ok. Still had the events of yesterday in my mind, but I'm ready to move now."
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:45 am

"Had a bit of a strange dream concerning you princess, but I doubt its anything important." Sky Wolf said without much thought, not really thinking much of the dream. Instead, he was more focused on the information about the coin, making him ask. "Princess you said the coin had a magic to it, but you couldn't figure it out. Do you have anyone with you who knows the coin's magical signature?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:07 pm

Eclair blinks and nods

"Oh? Oui, certainly."

She turns and waves at Star Catcher with a smile.

"Au revoir for now, mon ami. It seems I am needed...for somzing."

The last part comes out sounding a little puzzled as she trots up by the guard.

"Lead on monsieur."
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:32 pm

The guard led Eclair to a private room.  "My name is Steel Lance.  As far as we've been able to tell, you're next of kin to Night Shine.  She's suffered injuries and despite her usual rate of recovery, she's gotten worse.  We needed to find her closest relative to deliver her belongings to in case she doesn't make it.  Usually such a thing would be delayed but with you being temporary staff, we wanted to catch you before you left."

"I've always been sensitive to such things so I could find one of the others if that's the question.  But as far as somepony more specialized for figuring out what the magic means, unfortunately not.  Most of those with me are the guard and they're mostly griffins."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:43 pm

"Oh. Oh... Zat is... quite sad to hear."

She sighs as she drops to her haunches, her ears drooping and her wings hanging limp.

"I understand, would it be possible for me to see her?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:06 pm

"Griffons?" Sky Wolf said in surprise, visablly taken aback at this. Princess Shimmer was a crystal princess, so shouldn't most of her guard by crystal ponies as well? Unless the crystal empire and the griffons had a stronger connection than he realized... or the problems with the terrorists was so much that the Princess was have problems with trust... shaking his head free of this thoughts for now, Sky Wolf focused on the matter at hand, asking. "I was wondering if the magic of the coins might be linked to the magic of the other artifacts we've been recovering. The statues for example."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:04 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:"I don't know what to do without my strength.  My presence used to be able to uplift others.  Terra...I DIED.  I literally gave everything I had in the name of my kingdom and the specter of our former enemy still haunts Equestria.  How do you maintain composure with the knowledge that your best wasn't good enough?"

"I-I.." Terra's voice catches in her throat as she shudders at the thought of what Rosepatch had gone though.

ZamuelNow wrote:
Overcome with emotion, Rosepatch hugged Terra.  Though her eyes teared up again, the room drained.
The princess sniffles slightly before leaning into the hug as much for herself as for Rosepatch.

ZamuelNow wrote:

Princess Terra and the crystal pony awoke at the same time.  The pony, who Terra recognized as Princess Rosepatch, yelped in surprise and disappeared in a flash of light.  Terra could feel her necklace constricting until it soon relaxed and loosened.  A glowing stream of light shone on the floor and Rosepatch reformed.  Staring at her forehooves in shock, she asked, "What...what happened to me?"

Terra stares unblinkingly at Rosepatch for a long moment. "A part of me wants to say to you are a hallucination brought on by stress...however I'm just going to say some kind of magic that I will never be able to understand did something. But is all seems for the best as you seem to have returned to the realm of the living." Just to reassure herself and Rosepatch Terra reaches out and touches her fellow princess.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:36 pm

Princess Shimmer Wishes chuckled at Sky Wolf though her response was without malice. "Griffon guards make quite an impression.  But you're friends so there's no worries.  As far as the artifacts, perhaps we should visit Princess Terra?  If the coin and the paintings or statues are similar, I should feel it.  Regardless, it would be best if we all were on the same page.  If you could please lead us Chancellor?" "Certainly."  Alte Antiquus led the group to Princess Terra's room and knocked.

"I'll have to see if the doctors will allow it.  Night Shine was delirious earlier so she may not be in a condition for guests.  Follow me."

Princess Rosepatch let out a heavy sigh upon Terra's touch.  She sat silent until asking, "What do we do now?  Should I be visible today or should I keep hidden until after..." She's interrupted by a knock on the door.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:28 pm

"Of course."

She says, nodding in understanding as she rises to her hooves and moves to follow along beside Steel Lance.

"Merci, mister Lance."
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:02 pm

Eclair found a stillness in the air of the infirmary. Night Shine was asleep and breathing deeply as a nurse kept watch. Meanwhile, Risk Burst sat in a separate bed staring at nothing in particular.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:11 pm

’Always back to the Princess in the end’ Sky Wolf thought to himself, a little sourly. as he followed. He hadn’t liked Princess Terra on his first meeting over her, unlike Princess Shimmer... and whilst he was fine helping and even taking orders from the guard, having to report to Terra just... annoyed Sky Wolf. When royalty gets involved, its too big for a simple wanderer.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Terra pauses for a moment after the knock before calling out "Just a moment!" Whispering to Rosepatch "It will be best to establish a cover for you as soon as possible however, appearing without explanation into a princess's chambers so may want to hide for now."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:32 pm

"Of course." Princess Rosepatch faded away and returned to the necklace.  When Terra open the door, Princess Shimmer Wishes smiled and bowed.  "Good morning Princess Terra.  Good to see you've rested.  There is something in your care that needs to be examined but I believe that discussion should be more private." "Forgive my interruption but in attending the...situation...at hand, I did not have time to see how well Risk Burst is recovering.  Diamond Dust, would you mind assisting me with this?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:03 pm

Diamond Dust felt his cheeks heating up. "Yes, I can. I mean... His head swiveled between Alte and Princess Terra.. "That is, if the Princess allows."
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:45 pm

Eclair walks quietly to the side of the bed, watching Night Shine sleep for a moment and unwilling to wake her. With a soft sigh she turns her attention to the other familiar face in the room, quietly walking over to Risk Burst's side.

"Bonjour again Madame. How are you feeling zis morning?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:35 pm

"Very well I allow it." Terra responds.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:06 pm

Sky Wolf frowned a little when Diamond Dust was a little... dismissed, as he was involved in these matters just as much as he was... if not even more. Which is why the pegasus spoke up, saying. "So Diamond Dust checks on Risk, whilst we find a private place to talk, and Diamond joins us for the conversation that will be taking place, correct?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:12 am

Without turning towards Eclair, Risk Burst responded, "Disappointed.  While my eyes are healing, apparently it's slower than it should be.  I still can't see and therefore...I'll be stuck here today."

As soon as Princess Terra gave the acknowledgement, Alte Antiquus immediately moved at an abrupt pace counter to his age.  To Diamond Dust he said, "Forgive the speed but I hate it when the time schedule is thrown off."  With ponies keeping clear, they swiftly arrive at the infirmary.  Inside, Diamond Dust can see Risk Burst conversing with an unknown pegasus.  He also spots Steel Lance standing near what appeared to be one of his classmates from when he was training to be a guard.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:57 pm

Diamond Dust paused in the door for a moment, wondering who he should approach first. Night Shine didn't look good. But he was here to see Risk Burst, so that was the pony he approached. Uneasily, he said "Hello Risk Burst. How are you feeling?The Princess and I are all better, so..."
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next