Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope's Refraction

+3
TheCavalry
Copper Rose
Dream Axis
7 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Hope's Refraction - Page 12 Empty Re: Hope's Refraction

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:35 pm

"Makes sense to me... I guess..." Hidden Gem states.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:38 pm

As you settle down for the night, you can’t help but notice that the air feels strange. ...not wrong, just different, it leaves an uneasy feeling in the depts of your chest, a sort of confirmation that you are no longer home...

Eventually you all settle down to sleep......

Shadow,Zakiyya,Storm and Scales:

Milky Way and Hidden gem:
cavalry:
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:09 pm

Shadow's sleep hadn't been particularly restful, images of changelings getting slowly, painfully devoured by a yawning abyss haunting their dreams. That said, they weren't asleep anymore...They opened their eyes, noting the foals and standing, narrowing her eyes and glaring at them, getting ready..."What...!? Are you kidding me?" She looked around for a moment...She could handle a few foals, though, and they were probably more scared of the team than they were of the foals...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:13 pm

As soon as she heard the yell, Scales leapt up, a snarl on her muzzle and a growl in her throat. Her wings flared, and her muscles tensed...

And then her jaw dropped.
"Wait," she said, looking at the foals. "You're kidding. You're kidding, right?"
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:17 pm

One of the foals, a young female with a bright green coat and blue mane steps forward "gibb us your stuff, brandy" she attempts to growl threatenly ......after what you have all been through, it leaves you frankly unimpressed.

The rest of the foals however seem to be snapped out of there nervousness at this and ready there weapons as if to attack.
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:28 pm

"...Brandy?" Shadow blinked, chuckling. This would be kind of cute if it wasn't for being awakened so rudely... Still, Brandy? What kind of threat was that?
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:36 pm

"No, seriously. Are they kidding? Is this some kinda weird pony humor?"

Scales looked over her shoulder at the others, then turned back to the foals.
"Listen, squirt. Didn't your mom ever teach you not to wake up a sleeping dragon?"
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:57 am

"Kids... How you've woken up out friends. Why not we just put down the weapons and just talk whatever it is that bothers you all out? I mean.....we don't need to fight now do we?" Rough Diamond the "Earth Pony" asked as she got out some rope out of her tail, getting ready to fight if need be.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Zakiyya smiles slightly at the shear absurdity of the situation still half convinced that this is still a dream.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:53 am

The lead filly scoffs at you all  “i don’t think you understand brandy” she says eyes narrowing “we” she gestures to the rest of the foals, “are the ones in charge here, now how about you be quick about it and give us your stuff before we decide to carve up your pretty little faces?”

Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:42 pm

"Oh, my...You're serious. You really think you can take us, don't you?" Shadow's expression was one of surprise before she began to laugh. "Oh, wow, ah, ha, ha, ha! Oh, that's rich! Kids, you are in WAY over your head. I've fought before, and I have no doubt those two..." She gestured at Storm and Scales at this point, "can handle themselves. So, foal, why don't you take another look at who you're trying to mug, drop your weapons, and walk away before you get hurt?" She narrowed her eyes, leaning in and generally trying to look as menacing as possible. "Or you can press this and there won't be a single one of you walking away."

Persuasion: Step off kid. Don't wanna add "Childkiller" to my reputation list.:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:16 pm

Several of the foals have started shaking at shadows words and several of the foals have started muttering to themselves.
After a few seconds of debate the lead filly speaks up again “tch...you got lucky this time” she says narrowing her eyes at the lot of you “seems a few of us think you could actually take us” she lets out a whinny of laughter at this “so just this once, we’ll let you go.....though we do expect tribute next time!”
At this they group seems to  make a beeline in a southerly direction, you could probably catch up to them if you started now, but do you want to?

(the city you saw yesterday is towards the SW )
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:31 pm

Storm Fire, being the big lazy lump that he was, and a storm dragon. Slept though the entire thing peacefully. Once again, completely obvious to what was happening around him as he simply snoozed right though the events that were happening.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:35 pm

After staring off in the direction for a moment and rubbing her eyes a bit Zakiyya passes a note to Shadow Did that really just happen?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Shadow took the note, reading over it before responding. "Yeah, a bunch of foals just tried to rob us. Honestly? Can't say as I've had that happen before, but it's far from the worst welcome I've had." She stretched a bit, looking around. "Rather glad we set up watches now, that could have been bad."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:18 pm

"They weren't taking my things," Scales muttered... well, more like growled. Her eyes flashed as she drew her body around her saddlebags, as if suspicious that the highway foals would be back.

"What we're a bunch of crazy-looking kids doing out here anyway?"
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:40 pm

"Personally... I"m just glade we didn't need to fight them. I know we'd have taken them and took them down hard, but still... Don't like fighting myself." Rough Diamond states with a shutter.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:09 pm

That must have been why the spiderpony liked hiding, Scales thought. She suppressed a shudder at the image that followed, of a giant spider descending on her from a dark corner...
She promised Storm to give them a chance, but still- best to keep spider and the fly where she could see them.

"Alright, look, we can't just sit around all day," she said instead. "Let's face it, we could totally take those brats. Hell, they wanted to take my stuff away!" Her tail wrapped around her backpack again, as if to make sure it hadn't been moved in the interim. "I'm madder'n anyone of you! But like I said, we could totally take those brats down, so I say we just forget about it. They ain't worth it. Since we're all already up, I say we just keep moving towards that city."

She smirked, her muzzle and eyes glinting in the light of the fire as she spread her wings. She looked positively draconic.
"You know, unless you little ponies are afraid of the dark and all!"

A giant spider, creeping through the dark at her...
Scales kept on grinning widely.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:51 pm

"Desperate, probably. Didn't seem to have guardians. Probably formed a gang for mutual protection." Shadow shrugged, thinking a bit and glancing at Diamond for a moment before looking back to Scales and nodding. "You're right. There's no point in sitting around and waiting to starve. The sooner we get to civilization, the better." The firelight actually made Scales look kind of intimidating...Most likely what she was going for, but still, mission accomplished at any rate.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:16 pm

Zakiyya kicks at the dirt for a brief moment her shoulders slumping. Silently, she yawns as she looks off in the distance for any signs of civilization and how far away it might be.

perception:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:41 am

Storm Fire was still sleeping.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:13 pm

Her wings missed a beat as Shadow mentioned the foals desperation. An image came to mind, of pegasus couple Losing their filly. None of those kids had been Pegasus ponies, but still...

"Yeah," she muttered to Shadow. She coughed a little.
"I mean, um... Yeah. Civil-thingie. Good idea. Hey! Storm! WAKE UP AN' LET'S GET MOVIN'!"
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dream Axis Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:15 pm

With that whole mess sorted out the group continue heading towards the city, which by Zakiyya’s estimate should be about a day away, leaving you two arrive just as the sun sets.

About a hour into the trip you notice that milky way has disappeared. Throughout most of the trip she had hung around the back of the group and that, combined with the general monotonous walking has apparently allowed her to slip away from the group....though surly she couldn’t have gotten far?
Dream Axis
Dream Axis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:54 pm

Storm Fire was not in the best mood, having been outvoted and not having his own way for once. It was a good reminder to him that even though he was a dragon, and the only one to have gotten a key. He still doesn't decide everything that happened in the group... but still. Storm had developed a bit of a protective instinct towards ponies. Particularity foals without parents. Having a grown up with a foal without parents that he considers a sister, and its not that surprisingly, and he wanted to investigate the foals when he was informed about them. But the group decided against it.

So when it was reveled that Milky Way had slipped away... the dragon let out a sour growl, saying. "Let me guess. The group is going to just keep on walking and let her disappear, right?" Storm still being bitter about not investigating the foals to find out what had been happening. Though Milky wasn't a foal, she was part of the group now, and that was reason enough for Storm Fire to want to keep her safe. They needed to stick together in this new world, despite what others thought.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:26 pm

"What're we supposed to do, drag her by the hooves," Scales replied, irritably. She wasn't angry at Storm... or at least, not just at Storm. But she told everyone to go for the city- Milky slipping away like that left Soft Scales feeling undermined.

It was a feeling which wasn't helped by Storm though; after his words earlier, she was... annoyed.
She'd still back him, of course; it was just a sibling irritation. But still... having him undercut everything she said to do didn't exactly inspire confidence in her leadership...

She sighed.
"Look, she knew where we were goin', an' what we were doing. If she wants to go off on her own, then she's free to do that."

Spoiler:
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next