Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now that items are offiiclal, I'm gonna make a topic on combat items!

4 posters

Go down

Now that items are offiiclal, I'm gonna make a topic on combat items! Empty Now that items are offiiclal, I'm gonna make a topic on combat items!

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:57 pm

...whoo. Very Happy

I've already come up with a couple of ideas. I'm a good idea man, but as anyone on this forum for more than a week can tell you, I'm not good with polish. Which is why I post my stuff here in the hope that someone better at this stuff than me would be willing to turn it all into a collaborative effort.

Shiny Object - Weapon
Equipped creature gains access to the following combat talent:
[0]Look Here! - 1/battle
Target creature is stunned until the end of their next turn. This effect works even on creatures that are normally immune to stun.

Trusty Knife - Weapon
Twice per battle, the equipped creature may choose for an attack they make that targets a single creature ignore any and all Resistance. However, they must choose to apply this weapon’s trait before they roll damage on the attack.

Heavy Axe - Weapon
While this weapon is equipped, the equipped creature takes a -3 penalty to initiative rolls and deals 1d6 extra damage on all their attacks.

Beginner's Jacket - Armor
The equipped creature has resistance 1 until they have taken damage from X attacks, where X equals the result of 1d4 rolled at the beginning of battle.

Nice Hat - Trinket
The equipped character starts each battle with 1 extra PiP. Only one Nice Hat may be equipped to any one character at any one time.

Everlasting Gobstoppers - Trinket
The equipped creature gains access to the following combat talent:
[+3]They'll Never Get Any Smaller
Target creature has Regeneration 1.

...well, come on then, I can't be the only man with an idea or two!

Last edited by AProcrastinatingWriter on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Now that items are offiiclal, I'm gonna make a topic on combat items! Empty Re: Now that items are offiiclal, I'm gonna make a topic on combat items!

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Maybe, but I'm pretty sure anyone with an idea about weapons already posted them in one of the other topics.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Now that items are offiiclal, I'm gonna make a topic on combat items! Empty Re: Now that items are offiiclal, I'm gonna make a topic on combat items!

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:19 pm

They might already have them in other topics... But this one shows us how to do in the offcial wording and stuff.

Endlessly Spinning Top - Trinket
Equpied Creature gets the following Combat Talent:
[0] Spin to Deflect Stuff - Combat Interrupt 1/battle
Trigger - An Enemy Attacks you
Enemy's attack is deflected back onto it turning the attack into self damage.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:23 pm

Well, my favourite one is the hat, I also like that trusty knife. Though change the wording on that trusty knife, as it's little ambiguous, from 'piercing damage', to 'your attack ignores damage resistance'. Just to avoid confusion.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Bronymous wrote:Maybe, but I'm pretty sure anyone with an idea about weapons already posted them in one of the other topics.

See, that was the past. This is the present. And the ideas people will soon be making and putting in this topic will be the future.

Time-wimey, space-wacey, humany-wumany, Bronymous-Wonymous. Very Happy

SilentBelle wrote:Well, my favourite one is the hat, I also like that trusty knife. Though change the wording on that trusty knife, as it's little ambiguous, from 'piercing damage', to 'your attack ignores damage resistance'. Just to avoid confusion.

GETTING RIGHT ON THAT MA'AM

i should not have had all that sugar
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down