Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Doc pseudopolis
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
7 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 4 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:22 pm

"We do what we do to protect everypony! You tell me what a half-cloud has ever done to protect ponykind! You tell me that half-clouds deserve better treatment than everyone else because they MIGHT not go off and try to kill everything they see!"
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Ersa gives Ivana a blank look and then just starts pointing and laughing at her because that is the worst logic she's ever heard and she's heard Quarrel multiple times now.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:42 pm

Ivana stares at Ersa, turns off the hearing function of her hard-light hologram, and walks out, leaving the pizza unfinished.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:46 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"We do what we do to protect everypony! You tell me what a half-cloud has ever done to protect ponykind! You tell me that half-clouds deserve better treatment than everyone else because they MIGHT not go off and try to kill everything they see!"
"I'm sorry lady... But you seem to just be a bucking racest motherbucker... Who seems to think that anything that has a department in the Slayer HQ MUST be the evilest of all evil." Bedside Manner comments. "I think only one of those examples you stated was performed by a real half-cloud... And even then, I believe the cloud-pony in question was trying to stop her own mess she started... But failed..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"We do what we do to protect everypony! You tell me what a half-cloud has ever done to protect ponykind! You tell me that half-clouds deserve better treatment than everyone else because they MIGHT not go off and try to kill everything they see!"
"I'm sorry lady... But you seem to just be a bucking racest motherbucker... Who seems to think that anything that has a department in the Slayer HQ MUST be the evilest of all evil." Bedside Manner comments. "I think only one of those examples you stated was performed by a real half-cloud... And even then, I believe the cloud-pony in question was trying to stop her own mess she started... But failed..."
Unfortunately Ivana can't hear this, having turned off the sound input to her hard light form.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:58 pm

"Well, that's comforting to hear. Though overall it wouldn't matter to countering Ivana's statement. A few bad apples doesn't mean the whole bunch is rotten." Ersa says, now somewhat worried about Ivana.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Ramsus wrote:"Just to be perfectly clear Quarrel, I will not allow you to harm her." Ersa replied.

"jUST To bE PErFECTLY CLEaR," Quarrel mocks, "i'M NoT LIkELY tO AtTACK A MOnSTER HUNtER. i'M ChAOTIC, NOt STUpID."

Almost as an afterthought, she added, "nICE JoB ALiENATING hER, By THe wAY. I GiVE iT ThIRTY-THrEE WAFfLES."
The Warrior of Many Faces
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Gears, completely distracted by his sandwich hat, has ignored all of the conversation that's happened so far.
"So...who are you?" (addressed to Bedside)
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Quietkal wrote:Gears, completely distracted by his sandwich hat, has ignored all of the conversation that's happened so far.
"So...who are you?" (addressed to Bedside)
The male pegasus was thankful for the distraction. "Why I'm Bedside Manner... A Nurse. I turned on the Hard-Light systems while you and your chaos-spawn friend were off doing whatever it was you were doing before the town party..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:The male pegasus was thankful for the distraction. "Why I'm Bedside Manner... A Nurse. I turned on the Hard-Light systems while you and your chaos-spawn friend were off doing whatever it was you were doing before the town party..."
"HEY!" Gears sits up before pointing and leering at Bedside. "She's not my friend."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:55 pm

"Oh, so she is your marefriend?" Bedside jokes.

(OOC: I can't resist these types of comments)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:50 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Clockworks eyes go wide at hearing a Unicorn using the codeword, lukewarm. "Oh shit... Cryo needs help and he never needs help with his jobs... Unless innocent lives are in danger..." Next he starts thinking over what thinks about that codeword. "At least he thinks he can keep whoever is in danger alive for the next few months or so... After all he's rated his state of affairs being Lukewarm. Still regardless, what's going on? I assume you are involved with who be in harms way? Please, tell us everything..."
"Well to start the message was left with a nurse called Bedside Manner so he knows the most about the message it self. The innocents in question, I think, are my children Maxwell and Monica Des Adlerhorst..."
Klaue proceeds to tell Dr. Leech and the Clockwork Mage everything he believes is related to the group Cyro is working with and his pursuit of them, having to stop occasionally when he reaches something that's painful for him to remember, such as the attack on his home, eventually reaching to the point where he learns of the message.
"That is about everything that I remember."
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:"Well to start the message was left with a nurse called Bedside Manner so he knows the most about the message it self. The innocents in question, I think, are my children Maxwell and Monica Des Adlerhorst..."
Klaue proceeds to tell Dr. Leech and the Clockwork Mage everything he believes is related to the group Cyro is working with and his pursuit of them, having to stop occasionally when he reaches something that's painful for him to remember, such as the attack on his home, eventually reaching to the point where he learns of the message.
"That is about everything that I remember."
Spoiler:
"It doesn't matter what the rest was... Cryostasis isn't one for complex codes... To risky you got across the most important part of the memo." CM said waving off that comment to talk with Bedside Manner. "Now then... Me and Leech will look into this... But it might take a week or so to find out. I'll make sure he knows you are still alive and looking for him and his group... And just so you know, Mr. Des Adlerhorst, Cryo is quite clever with his magics, even if you were to fight him along with the rest of his group... He'll keep you alive... Whether you want to be so or not..."

"Bedside Manner.... I'll be sure to have a chat with him." Leech mutters with an unhappy face. "This is something he should've talked with me when he was first told.... I remember that group... Was a bit too busy at the time to have noticed anything about your kids... Other then they looked unharmed, if a little timid and scared."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:52 pm

After listening quietly to everyone's conversations/arguments, Rolled Scroll felt inclined to speak up. "You never know what you have until it's g-gone," the ghost pointed out quietly. "And you two," he turned to the dueling duo of Half-Cloud and Monster Hunter. "These kind of w-wars have been going on for centuries. Just grow up and m-move on already. The battle between two lost souls w-won't solve the problems of a n-nation."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:56 pm

"Is it not just the single century, which I slept through? You do realize this is my first conversation on the subject correct?" Ersa responded somewhat annoyed. "Also I believe Ivana can no longer hear us." she added.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Ramsus wrote:"Is it not just the single century, which I slept through? You do realize this is my first conversation on the subject correct?" Ersa responded somewhat annoyed. "Also I believe Ivana can no longer hear us." she added.

"I don't mean the subject of monsters-vs-monster hunters. I mean the w-wars where each side believes they are right, and in the end just c-create more wrong." He slowly got up from his chair and walked over to Ivana, then roughly poked her.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:00 am

"This would also be my first conversation about that subject as well." Ersa replied.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:02 am

Ramsus wrote:"This would also be my first conversation about that subject as well." Ersa replied.
"Then I suggest, do what you can to learn..." Bedside said with a shrug.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:02 am

Ivana turns to glare at Scroll.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:05 am

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:Ivana turns to glare at Scroll.

He poked one of Ivana's ears (gentler this time), then gestured, with a short flourish, to Ersa. "Or you can continue to be a sore loser," he mouthed to her with a shrug. "Your choice."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:06 am

Xel Unknown wrote:
Ramsus wrote:"This would also be my first conversation about that subject as well." Ersa replied.

Ersa gave Bedside a look like she thought he was an idiot, "And what pray tell do you think I have been doing?"

Last edited by Ramsus on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:07 am

Ivana looks over at Ersa, then back at RS, before shaking her head and exiting... or at least attempting.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:09 am

Ramsus wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:

Ersa gave Bedside a look like she thought she was an idiot, "And what pray tell do you think I have been doing?"
"You've sounded like you've got nothing to learn, that it's like beneath you to do so..." The Nurse replied. "I'm trying to help."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:10 am

Ramsus wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:

Ersa gave Bedside a look like she thought she was an idiot, "And what pray tell do you think I have been doing?"

"I c-can lend you Princess Luna's Guide to the Modern Era when we g-get back to Canterlot..." Scroll suggested.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:17 am

"I... suppose. I would rather learn from others though." Ersa replied.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next