Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC

+4
Appkes
SilentBelle
Masterweaver
Cardbo
8 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC - Page 11 Empty Re: The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC

Post  kajisora Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:26 am

Cloud gratefully accepts the salve.
"Thanks officer. Sorry I wasn't more useful during the fight."

And because I can: perception on "Blue Skies":
1d20+20 20+20 = 40
bloody hay.

((sorry if I'm responding a bit slow: having some internet issues))
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC - Page 11 Empty Re: The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC

Post  Cardbo Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:51 am

kajisora wrote:Cloud gratefully accepts the salve.
"Thanks officer. Sorry I wasn't more useful during the fight."

And because I can: perception on "Blue Skies":
1d20+20 20+20 = 40
bloody hay.

((sorry if I'm responding a bit slow: having some internet issues))

OOC:Ha ha. Oh wow.

OOC:You notice he's not really a unicorn, but there seems to be a strong perception filter to make everypony think he is. His real form seems to be still pony-like, but more insectile, if that makes any sense. He's also all black.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:56 pm

Cardbo wrote:You notice he's not really a unicorn, but there seems to be a strong perception filter to make everypony think he is. His real form seems to be still pony-like, but more insectile, if that makes any sense. He's also all black.

Cloud gives the "unicorn" an odd look for a second, then dismisses the issue and gives the creature a friendly smile.
Probably none of my business if someone wants to wear a disguise.... Interesting sight though. Maybe later.
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:48 am

Thanks to the salve, Cloud Brush notices his and Just Desserts rapidly heal.

Paper Shadow wrote:"I'm looking for Master Roti. You haven't seen him anywhere, have you?"

"Not since this morning? What do you need him for?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:34 am

"I need to ask him about some orb because some delegates of the Emperor asked for it. They kinda look like that thing there," Khaarazite replies to the officer, pointing to the abandoned battle suit. After saying that, he tries to mentally send Master Roti a message asking where he is, hoping that he is close enough to get it...

(Telepathy, I'm assuming that Khaarazite knows Master Roti well enough to send him a message without seeing him as long as he is within 1000 feet)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  GentlemanOtherwise Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:30 pm

Miracle hops off her cot and waves vaguely at XECA before nudging the door open. Outside, she- oh what the hell is this.

"Spike! Hey! What exactly is this?" Miracle steps down from the cart and runs as close the cloud as she can, while Spike shapes it into the caravan's model image. "...seriously, what are you doing?"
GentlemanOtherwise
GentlemanOtherwise
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:11 am

"Ah!" he says in surprise, not having heard her come out of the Caravan.

(OOC: Acrobatics not drop the cloud in surprise: Acrobatics:30 = 18 + 12)

He nearly fumbles the cloud contraption he built as he jumps up in surprise. He sighs with relief to see the creation still in tact. "Whew, Miracle, you scared me," he says a little sheepishly, but then with a sudden enthusiastic move, he lifts up the cloud and displays it in his forehooves. "Look it's a cloud model of your caravan. See the wheels spin too. If I had a storm cloud around here, I could probably even get it to move on it's own..." he trails off, a little embarrassed by his unusual hobby.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:"I need to ask him about some orb because some delegates of the Emperor asked for it. They kinda look like that thing there," Khaarazite replies to the officer, pointing to the abandoned battle suit. After saying that, he tries to mentally send Master Roti a message asking where he is, hoping that he is close enough to get it...

(Telepathy, I'm assuming that Khaarazite knows Master Roti well enough to send him a message without seeing him as long as he is within 1000 feet)

OOC:There's a bit of psychic static, but Master Roti replies that he's off fighting bad guys at the moment. You can tell he's a little distracted.

"Blues Skies! Thats the town treasure! We're not supposed to be giving that out to everypony who comes along!" you can tell he's at least a little angry.

Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  GentlemanOtherwise Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:01 pm

"Oh. Well, that's actually pretty neat!" Miracle scrutinizes the cloud sculpture. "Could you actually make it functional? I bet I could find the ingredients for a cloud-walking potion somewhere..."

Then she stops herself and turns. "By the way, there's going to be coffee on in a few minutes, if the instant coffee pill doesn't detonate. Feel free to have some if you like. We're getting back on the road in an hour or two, hopefully."
GentlemanOtherwise
GentlemanOtherwise
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:53 pm

"I never thought of that, I suppose I could make an operating sky caravan, the only problem is that the clouds will dissipate after a while..." Golden Spike replies sincerely, as he considers the idea. "But wait a sec, you can make potions that let non-pegasi walk on clouds? That's amazing! Oh, and thanks for offering the coffee, I'll give it a try."

He takes one last good look at the clouds, smiling at the level of detail he had managed on this cloud. Then with a sigh, he kicks the cloud with a hoof and it changes into a small bank of mist that quickly dissipates under the early morning sunlight.

Such a fragile thing, but that's what makes it worthwhile.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Cardbo wrote:"Blues Skies! Thats the town treasure! We're not supposed to be giving that out to everypony who comes along!" you can tell he's at least a little angry.
"But, but, they're delegates of the Emperor..."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:39 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:"But, but, they're delegates of the Emperor..."
Cloud feels much better after applying some of the salve.
"Who is this emperor guy anyway? I haven't heard of any emperors, but I don't follow politics."

((OOC: Should I make a healing roll for the salve?))

Last edited by kajisora on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  GentlemanOtherwise Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:48 pm

SilentBelle wrote:"I never thought of that, I suppose I could make an operating sky caravan, the only problem is that the clouds will dissipate after a while..." Golden Spike replies sincerely, as he considers the idea. "But wait a sec, you can make potions that let non-pegasi walk on clouds? That's amazing! Oh, and thanks for offering the coffee, I'll give it a try."

He takes one last good look at the clouds, smiling at the level of detail he had managed on this cloud. Then with a sigh, he kicks the cloud with a hoof and it changes into a small bank of mist that quickly dissipates under the early morning sunlight.

Such a fragile thing, but that's what makes it worthwhile.

"Alright, then! Hang around for a bit. Sit on the roof or something while I get the brew on." With that, Miracle hops into the caravan again. Then sticks her head out. "Also, if you hear a noise like an explosion and some bubbling, open the door very carefully and then fly back as far as you can before the pressure breaks. Then salvage what you can. If not, come in for coffee!"

With that, she comes fully into the caravan, walks to her desk and begins industriously opening little boxes of brown tablets, labeled I Love the Java: A Virulently Vitalizing Vim, Complete with every Capsule!*

*Warning: Untested in high atmospheric conditions. May violently detonate. If java becomes blight o'er the earth, Miracle Elixir is not responsible for damages dealt or extinction of pony race.[/i]
GentlemanOtherwise
GentlemanOtherwise
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:06 pm

GentlemanOtherwise wrote:
"Alright, then! Hang around for a bit. Sit on the roof or something while I get the brew on." With that, Miracle hops into the caravan again. Then sticks her head out. "Also, if you hear a noise like an explosion and some bubbling, open the door very carefully and then fly back as far as you can before the pressure breaks. Then salvage what you can. If not, come in for coffee!"

With that, she comes fully into the caravan, walks to her desk and begins industriously opening little boxes of brown tablets, labeled I Love the Java: A Virulently Vitalizing Vim, Complete with every Capsule!*

*Warning: Untested in high atmospheric conditions. May violently detonate. If java becomes blight o'er the earth, Miracle Elixir is not responsible for damages dealt or extinction of pony race.[/i]

Golden Spike chuckles at that. What a strange pony. In the morning's light he begins stretching in preparation for the day ahead, and then he hears a muffled popping sound from inside the caravan. A strange pony indeed.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:28 pm

"اگر کسی کو بھی اس موقع پر موجود سمجھتا ہے، اس یونٹ ایک بیس گھنٹے کی ایک وقت کی حد کے اندر اندر فیوژن ری ایکٹر کے ایندھن کی ضرورت ہے. اس علاقے کے ارد گرد سے بڑی مقدار میں ایندھن کی چھوٹی مقدار کا پتہ چلا ہے,", STL said in it's grating electronic voice, as it clunked it's way over to the group of inhabitants.
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:16 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
Cardbo wrote:"Blues Skies! Thats the town treasure! We're not supposed to be giving that out to everypony who comes along!" you can tell he's at least a little angry.
"But, but, they're delegates of the Emperor..."

kajisora wrote:
Paper Shadow wrote:"But, but, they're delegates of the Emperor..."
Cloud feels much better after applying some of the salve.
"Who is this emperor guy anyway? I haven't heard of any emperors, but I don't follow politics."

"Look! Anypony with their own private army can call themself anything they want."

At this point Tea Time comes running into the area.

"Oh Just Desserts! Would we happen to have anything like an orb?"

Just Desserts just facehoofed.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:19 am

"Oh. So instead of getting visited by the delegates of the Emperor, we're being invaded?"

Appkes wrote:"اگر کسی کو بھی اس موقع پر موجود سمجھتا ہے، اس یونٹ ایک بیس گھنٹے کی ایک وقت کی حد کے اندر اندر فیوژن ری ایکٹر کے ایندھن کی ضرورت ہے. اس علاقے کے ارد گرد سے بڑی مقدار میں ایندھن کی چھوٹی مقدار کا پتہ چلا ہے,", STL said in it's grating electronic voice, as it clunked it's way over to the group of inhabitants.
Khaarazite waits for someone to translate the, err, whatever it is...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:36 am

"Ahh yes, Cavey! Say, would any of you know somepony around town that is skilled in languages?"
Cloud thinks for a moment.
"Also, shouldn't we be saving refugees?"
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:21 pm

"اس یونٹ نے تم سب کو اتنا زیادہ یہ اواستاخت ہے نفرت ہے.کہ اگر روبوٹ نفرت اضافی پوری دنیا کو جلانے گے، کتنا میں تم سے نفرت کرتی ہوں", said the robot, stomping off towards a section of the settlement where citizens were still being pulled out of the rubble.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:19 pm

kajisora wrote:"Ahh yes, Cavey! Say, would any of you know somepony around town that is skilled in languages?"
Appkes wrote:"اس یونٹ نے تم سب کو اتنا زیادہ یہ اواستاخت ہے نفرت ہے.کہ اگر روبوٹ نفرت اضافی پوری دنیا کو جلانے گے، کتنا میں تم سے نفرت کرتی ہوں", said the robot, stomping off towards a section of the settlement where citizens were still being pulled out of the rubble.
"I think I've heard that language before. Or something like it. Let me take a shot..."

Khaarazite approaches 'Cavey' and clears his throat. "ہیلو."

Translation:
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:20 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
kajisora wrote:"Ahh yes, Cavey! Say, would any of you know somepony around town that is skilled in languages?"
Appkes wrote:"اس یونٹ نے تم سب کو اتنا زیادہ یہ اواستاخت ہے نفرت ہے.کہ اگر روبوٹ نفرت اضافی پوری دنیا کو جلانے گے، کتنا میں تم سے نفرت کرتی ہوں", said the robot, stomping off towards a section of the settlement where citizens were still being pulled out of the rubble.
"I think I've heard that language before. Or something like it. Let me take a shot..."

Khaarazite approaches 'Cavey' and clears his throat. "ہیلو."

Translation:

"Do you know what he's saying Blue Skies?"

----

"Also, shouldn't we be saving refugees?"

"I think we're done. We're a small town, and most ponies were out and about, and the ones who weren't are all accounted for. The ones who are injured were sent to tents at Fountain Circle."

"Can I come out now?" says Hyacinth, hiding behind a tree.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:24 pm

STL stopped walking upon hearing that word. Apparently someone here did speak Common, after all. Turning its head through 170 degrees to face the speaker, it said "اگر آپ میں ترجمہ متن کھڑا تو آپ کو ایک بیوکوف ہیں," before waiting for a reply.

------------------------------- botlog
Spoiler:
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:27 pm

Cardbo wrote:"Do you know what he's saying Blue Skies?"
"Shu-shu-shu-shush," answered the Changeling, waving his hoof in the direction of Just Deserts. He needed to focus on this...

Appkes wrote:STL stopped walking upon hearing that word. Apparently someone here did speak Common, after all. Turning its head through 170 degrees to face the speaker, it said "اگر آپ میں ترجمہ متن کھڑا تو آپ کو ایک بیوکوف ہیں," before waiting for a reply.
Although slightly surprised by the whole head-rotating thing, Khaarazite repeats himself as asked. "ہیلو."

Translation:
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:40 pm

"میں تمہاری گردن تک پہنچ سکتے ہیں اور آپ کے پھیپھڑوں ھیںچو، تم نفرت کے کیڑے جا رہا ہوں."
--------------------Botlog
Spoiler:
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:23 pm

"Erm," replied the Changeling as he remembered the date. "تیسرے کے سترہ."

Translation:
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next