Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC

+4
Appkes
SilentBelle
Masterweaver
Cardbo
8 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC - Page 17 Empty Re: The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC

Post  Appkes Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:01 pm

"ایچ ای ایس ایک مورھ?"
BotLog:
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC - Page 17 Empty Re: The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Cardbo wrote:"I don't know it so well. I think I can call in some favors to get a map of the area, though. You can rest in here in the next room over in the mean time."
"Okay."

As Khaarazite heads to the next room, he turns around and tells Stl Hrt to follow him, and that he would explain what is happening...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:03 am

Cloud stretches his back. He wasn't used to this much running and tumbling, and it was starting to catch up with him.
"A bit of rest would be nice after all that.... Any security systems or patrols we should keep a lookout for in the meantime? "
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:48 am

kajisora wrote:Cloud stretches his back. He wasn't used to this much running and tumbling, and it was starting to catch up with him.
"A bit of rest would be nice after all that.... Any security systems or patrols we should keep a lookout for in the meantime? "

"No, that's a guest quarters. It'll be a bit cramped with everypony in there, but its the best I can do for now."
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:31 pm

STL HRT followed Khazaarite into the smaller side room after about a second's pause. Once inside, he began to scan his archives for more data pertaining to use of the holographic projection system.
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:03 pm

Just Desserts goes in followed by Tea Time, Cueball and Monkey Tail.

"So what do you think of our host?"

"I like her voice" says Tea Time. When she notices ponies giving her funny looks, she responds "What? I just do."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:08 pm

"Well, what do you think, Desserts?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:43 am

Desserts grins. "I think I asked first."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:11 pm

"Well, I think she's nice enough," replied the changeling as he looked for something to relax on. "I didn't know there was more than one Solar Orb though. Why would someone need more than one?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:32 am

"There's probably stuff she's not telling us. But I'm not sure why. Unless..I think I heard way, way back that the Solar Orbs have the power to grant wishes. Though thats only a rumor."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:43 pm

"Huh, okay." Khaarazite was pretty sure the Solar Orbs gave eternal life, which would explain why that news article he found was hundreds of years old. But whatever, granting wishes is cool as well...

"Oh, I almost forget," the changeling continued, before turning to Stl Hrt and quickly giving him a rundown on what is happening...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:19 pm

STL thanked the translator briefly then went back to defragmenting and searching itsdamaged, time-worn memory.

-----------------------

The instinctive reaction to refer to STL as "he" is back Evil or Very Mad
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:13 am

Instead of joining the conversation, Cloud Brush sits down in the corner of the room, pondering the occurrences of the day.
What was this place? who was that strange mare? Was Just Desserts right, and should he wish for infinite marshmallows if he ever got his hands on all the solar orbs?
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:35 am

STL quietly continues optimising his systems, waiting for something to occur.
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:21 pm

After an hour or two there's a knock at door and Boomer pokes her head through the door.

"I've got a map, though its not very good, and maybe something that you might want to use later. Could you come back here for a moment?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Cloud sticks his head out of the door.
Is it safe out there, or is there an ambush waiting?
Perception: 1d20+20+3 6+20+3 = 29
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:13 pm

kajisora wrote:Cloud sticks his head out of the door.
Is it safe out there, or is there an ambush waiting?
Perception: 1d20+20+3 6+20+3 = 29

Cloud Brush's perception:
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:13 am

"Hi Boomer."

Cloud steps out of the room, and waits in front of the table for the rest to join him
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:00 pm

STL saw one of the other ponies gesturing to exit the room and followed their beckonings, creaking slightly as he went.
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:20 am

Cardbo wrote:
"Irrelevant question." He turns to another pony clad in armor. "Inform the General we have a visitor."

Well... I wonder just who this General could be... Never heard of one before... Maybe he likes to wear as much armor as these fine fellows out here. Hmm, he hums to himself in thought. What are they even doing out here?

(OOC: Rolling a perception to try and grasp what in the hay is going on out here.
7+5= 12. Assuming that he doesn't learn much of anything from that roll.)

Golden Spike let's out a sigh. "I just don't get it... How are you all wearing armor out in the sun? It's a desert you know... Wait a minute..." His green eyes dilate slightly as the thought finally registers. It made so much sense now, he had been asking the wrong question, and now he was a little scared of what the answer to this next question might be. Perhaps bidden from the force behind this new nervous feeling, he ask the question before he can stop himself. "Why are you wearing amour?"

How could I have been so foolish? Armour means war... but... there hasn't been a war in...

(OOC: History Roll to know if there have been any wars/battle in the past while:
1d20+8 = 4+8 = 12)
Well, I haven't ever heard of war beyond... well the dictionary definition and those old mares tales that some of the merchants and their caravan guards would speak of... And this many ponies with armour... this isn't good. And wait... what did they call him? The 'General', how high-ranking is 'general'? That's a military term right? Oh spineapples, that's not good at all! Maybe I should have stayed in the caravan... I guess I could still fly away if I have to...

Golden Spike is beginning to feel quite nervous and glances back toward the caravan as he waits for the 'General' to arrive.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Khaarazite also leaves the room. During the long wait, he decided to feed himself and the others with some excess emotions from himself, a little trick he learnt during his travel to the Pineapple Village. Generally, it puts everyone around in a better mood. As he pops his head out of the room, he asks "What's up?"

(Instant-Party)
(Instant-Party Magic Point Roll: 1d20 = 9)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:02 am

#Deep Beneath Equestria#

"There are two things I want to show you." She telekinetically lifts the map and show it to you.

Da Map:

"Its a little crude, and its only the first floor, but it was the best I could get. In the lower left hand corner is where we are. That center portion at the bottom is where you came in at. If you exit and head north, you can slip into the air duct system. Its gets noisier and noisier as you head north, as that large part at the top is the fortress' engine. You shouldn't need to be concerned too much stealth, but there are semi-regular patrols of the ground floor and you may run into one. You may be able to duck into a room..

Just Desserts interrupts nervously Wait, are we going to be crawling around through air ducts? Because this may be a bad time to mention I'm claustrophobic.

Tea Time pats him on the withers at that.

"Okaaaaaaay. Anyway, the treasure room is somewhere on the fifth floor. You'll need to figure it out from there. Are there any questions?"

----

SilentBelle wrote:
Cardbo wrote:
"Irrelevant question." He turns to another pony clad in armor. "Inform the General we have a visitor."

Well... I wonder just who this General could be... Never heard of one before... Maybe he likes to wear as much armor as these fine fellows out here. Hmm, he hums to himself in thought. What are they even doing out here?

(OOC: Rolling a perception to try and grasp what in the hay is going on out here.
7+5= 12. Assuming that he doesn't learn much of anything from that roll.)

Golden Spike let's out a sigh. "I just don't get it... How are you all wearing armor out in the sun? It's a desert you know... Wait a minute..." His green eyes dilate slightly as the thought finally registers. It made so much sense now, he had been asking the wrong question, and now he was a little scared of what the answer to this next question might be. Perhaps bidden from the force behind this new nervous feeling, he ask the question before he can stop himself. "Why are you wearing amour?"

How could I have been so foolish? Armour means war... but... there hasn't been a war in...

(OOC: History Roll to know if there have been any wars/battle in the past while:
1d20+8 = 4+8 = 12)
Well, I haven't ever heard of war beyond... well the dictionary definition and those old mares tales that some of the merchants and their caravan guards would speak of... And this many ponies with armour... this isn't good. And wait... what did they call him? The 'General', how high-ranking is 'general'? That's a military term right? Oh spineapples, that's not good at all! Maybe I should have stayed in the caravan... I guess I could still fly away if I have to...

Golden Spike is beginning to feel quite nervous and glances back toward the caravan as he waits for the 'General' to arrive.

After a few minutes, a buffalo wearing a red with gold trim military uniform arrives from inside a tent. "Greetings. I am General Steel. And you are?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:41 am

Khaarazite was worried with this plan's lack of escape. "Do you know any way out of this thing when we have the orb?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:03 am

Party roll: 2. eenope
Cloud raises a hoof.
"I do!
Those digging machines at the entrance, do they work?
Because if the door that diamond dog went through with the orb goes straight up to the vault, we could save some time.
Also, you said you were a captive. How are they keeping you here? you seem to have some freedom of movement at least."
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Golden Spike lets out a sigh of relief. This fellow didn't look too menacing, none of that heavy armour that those other ponies were wearing.

"Oh, hiya General Steel," he says, landing on the ground as he does so. He can't help a certain thought when he says the name. Kind of ironic that he's the only one not wearing steel. With a curt nod he continues. "I'm Golden Spike, pleased ta meet ya. I was just wonderin' what you were all doin' out here. I didn't stumble onto a war did I?" he asks, giving a nervous chuckle.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next