Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The P-Files (XandZero2's Game: Sign-up and OOC)

+6
Dr Blight
Xel Unknown
Ramsus
Yawnmon
XandZero2
Cardbo
10 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

The P-Files (XandZero2's Game: Sign-up and OOC) - Page 19 Empty Re: The P-Files (XandZero2's Game: Sign-up and OOC)

Post  Ramsus Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:27 pm

I assume we'll still have to fight the Balrog. Which is fine, I wouldn't have tried to give him my own debuff if I thought we could/wanted to avoid the fight.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

The P-Files (XandZero2's Game: Sign-up and OOC) - Page 19 Empty Re: The P-Files (XandZero2's Game: Sign-up and OOC)

Post  Cardbo Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Thats a good idea. I would like to pump him for as much information as possible first.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Oh... uh... may have shortened our talks by a bit with my last post. Sorry.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Edited my last post and added a lot. I didn't have time earlier this morning.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:38 pm

I'm thinking we should make a counter-offer. We get both Rock and Roll, but they get stay 10 more minutes and grab as much as fear as they can take with them. Coffee's horrible at persuasion, so anyone want to run with this, or have any other idea?
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:23 pm

I know none of you know me, but Ramsus asked me to deliver a bit of bad news...

He's leaving the forum. His current ban was just the nail in the coffin. He's willing to consider coming back if the mods reconcile, but that's not looking like a very likely outcome. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but he feels everyone in a game with him should know the reason he's going to be missing if it keeps going the way it is. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news...
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:46 am

^It's cool dude. I appreciate the heads-up.

Okay, so this is a little unpleasant, but I know I've discussed things with Ramsus, DB, and Subz so far, and they all seem to think the best thing to do would be to move to a new forum for our future RPing endeavors. DB's set up a new forum here:

http://blackstarsanctuary.forumotion.com/

Cardbo, Xel - are you guys up for moving over to the new forum for simplicity's sake?

-Let me know. Hopefully we can make the transition without any trouble.
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:08 am

XandZero2 wrote:^It's cool dude. I appreciate the heads-up.

Okay, so this is a little unpleasant, but I know I've discussed things with Ramsus, DB, and Subz so far, and they all seem to think the best thing to do would be to move to a new forum for our future RPing endeavors. DB's set up a new forum here:

http://blackstarsanctuary.forumotion.com/

Cardbo, Xel - are you guys up for moving over to the new forum for simplicity's sake?

-Let me know. Hopefully we can make the transition without any trouble.
Yeah. I'm over there now.

I've also changed my mind regarding B Rog. I think he either leaves both Rock and Roll peacefully or we throw down. I think the guy is a coward, and if we show a brave front, he'll back down. You are afterall, what you eat.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19