Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

+5
Curunir
casey1859
Retrokinesis
Xel Unknown
AProcrastinatingWriter
9 posters

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga - Page 22 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

Post  deonte9109 Wed May 01, 2013 5:52 pm

"Well if you feel like you want your nads to be kicked into a singularity then by all means by the first one to try me. Now..." Iggy replied turning towards the guards.
"Which way towards the caves?.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga - Page 22 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed May 01, 2013 9:10 pm

"No idea," Plug said, shooting a significant look to everypony besides Iggy, who couldn't have seen it anyway. "We're flying blind here."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Wed May 01, 2013 10:56 pm

Cobbled, even in his sleepless state, picked up on the jab at Iggy. He thought.
Hahahh... that was good....good.... that was a thing... which was good. Yeah. Joke. That was the word I was looking for.
Cobbled rubbed his eyes even more.
Augh.... every time I do that it just hurts more. Why do I keep doing this? I can't see where I'm going!
Okay you know what I'm just gonna....

CCC:
Cobbled clomb onto his bed, and curled up as if to fall asleep.

Okay yeah he doesn't do any of that.

Last edited by casey1859 on Thu May 02, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Thu May 02, 2013 2:17 am

"First off thats not funny if anything shows what prick you can be and kid you've for the most part not annoyed me too much so if you want to live long enough for your nads to drop I suggest you be quiet."
Iggy rubbed his hoof on his forehead.
"With all seriousness ....we need to find the caves or go back to the castle either way we need a plan."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Thu May 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Well. I vote caves, but you're the one up high, how about you tell us where we are.
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Thu May 02, 2013 11:49 pm

"Oh you're absolutely right we need to go that way."
Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga - Page 22 Tumblr_m59zreVcvn1rvvp3eo4_500
Iggy replied with the greatest amount of sarcasm ever implemented.
"Now does anypony else have something stupid to add or are we just gonna sit around?"
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri May 03, 2013 11:21 am

"Feel free to take off. We're not stopping you. But I'm not going anywhere until Scorch and Lunar have recovered."

By Luna, this pony was really ticking him off. Could he possibly get any more unlikeable? After that implied threat against the poor colt, probably not. Iggy had better start justifying why he was on this mission, or...

Or...

Wandering Eye bit back a growl. A thought passed through his head. A test. Could this really be a test of my self-control? Hardly fair to the others, but it's starting to seem that way...

"Actually... the only lead we have at the moment is where that stone was. Somepony skilled in stealth - myself possibly included - could sneak over there and see if the coast is clear - and which direction our foes are headed in."

Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Fri May 03, 2013 3:40 pm

"You know I would take off but like already mentioned we don't where we are and I can't see for some reason. Without a sense of direction, I'm only good for detecting if anything or anypony is heading our way."
Iggy landed with a soft thud.
"Besides even if wanted to leave or had the ability to, ya'll are still stuck with the dead weight of those two paint chip eaters and without the all-star of this rag tag group who would be me I get the feeling that your survival would be next to zero."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri May 03, 2013 5:54 pm

"What can you do that we can't?" asked Plug.

Genuinely.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri May 03, 2013 6:00 pm

If Scorch was concious at this point, he'd make some contribution to the conversation. Alas, he is not...

(Endurance Check: 12 (Roll) + 10 (Bonus) = 22)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri May 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Lunar is the same as the Dragon...

Endurance Check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Fri May 03, 2013 7:54 pm

Oh what a shame it would be if we lost you. I don't know what we would do without you, Iggy.
Probably receive a drastically smaller amount of headaches.
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Mon May 06, 2013 1:15 am

"Besides fail at everything I don't know I'll get back to you on that."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon May 06, 2013 5:14 pm

"S'what I thought," Plug said, affecting a lower Manehattanite accent for the period of speaking. "Grizzle, you wanna try and get these ones up and at 'em again?"

Grizzle exhaled slowly. "A try? Certainly." And he walked over to Dragon and the Hippogriff, flapping his wings almost experimentally.

He closed his eyes.

He breathed in again.

After a few moments, more clouds appeared, not storm clouds but still gray, black in the starless sky above. With hardly any warning besides, the clouds began their downpour, seemingly every droplet infused with a mote of light.

"Dude, they'll see you!" the resident Nightbound hissed, more quietly than before.

"I have my doubts," Grizzle responded as the clouds emptied themselves and began to dissipate. He exhaled. "Either way, the deed is done. The rest is up to these two."

"Yeah, 'cause it's not like you're the healer around here or anything..." mumbled Plug.

"Watch it," Grizzle said, a bit of humor to his tone.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon May 06, 2013 5:53 pm

(Endurance Check: 14 (Roll) + 10 (Bonus) = 24)

Waking from his unconsciousness to rain droplets running over his body, Scorch slowly sits up straight, stretching his arms while letting out a large yawn. When he is done, he stares blankly at nothing in particular and scratches his stomach...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon May 06, 2013 10:38 pm

Endurance check:

Lunar quickly wakes up... (right?)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue May 07, 2013 9:59 am

Wandering Eye smiles and hugs Scorch warmly before saying, "So glad you're all right... you almost had me worried there." He grinned. "Almost. I knew a silly stone wouldn't kill you, of all things."
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue May 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Scorch hugs his friend back with one arm, not really knowing why Wandering was doing it until he finished speaking. "Wait, was I almost killed? Last thing I remember was going to pick up the rock. You've gotta tell me what happened and what I've missed," the dragon replies as he gets up, "But do so while I make something to eat. I'm starved." The dragon begins to move to one of the nearby trees to gather some branches for the meal he had in mind...

(Using Instant-Party on everyone but Scorch and the NPCs. Also, what check do I make if I do want to make extra food for the guards and myself? Just regular food, not Instant-Party food, although flavour-wise they will be the same, maybe slightly more burnt...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue May 07, 2013 3:25 pm

"Good to have the both of you back," Grizzle smiles, stepping back a bit so that Scorch and Wandering Eye might have their moment.

Spoiler:

AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue May 07, 2013 3:37 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
(I'M GOING TO INTIMIDATE THE FOOD TO BE COOKED!)

(I'll most likely go for Endurance, which the justification is how well I can keep the fire breath without under-cooking or overcooking the grass and flowers I'm gathering...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue May 07, 2013 5:50 pm

(OOC: Don't forget take five minutes for Insta-Party...)

Lunar nods weakly... "...that... Was weird..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue May 07, 2013 6:34 pm

"Well..." Wandering Eye frowned. "To put it bluntly, for a brief moment, you died. It seems that the stone can cancel out any magic... even the magic of life itself. Thankfully, Grizzle was able to revive you, but we were forced to flee by incoming foes. We were planning what to do next when you woke up."
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue May 07, 2013 6:36 pm

"Now... I feel like I'm a zombie..." Lunar mutters.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue May 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Wander chuckled at Lunar's remark and looks over at him. "If you were a zombie, you wouldn't have the ability to think you were one."
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm

"Well, zombie or not, after I toast this you should feel picked up," the dragon replies as he waves a stick with grass and flowers skewered through it towards Lunar. "Hippogriffs eat grass and flowers like ponies do, right?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next