Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affairs of Darkness

+3
Ramsus
Pingcode
Dr Blight
7 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Affairs of Darkness - Page 5 Empty Re: Affairs of Darkness

Post  Caden2112 Mon May 20, 2013 2:34 pm

Scarlet returned to the group after getting very little information, pausing and looking at the newcomer for a moment...The dragonnel smirked, drawing herself up as tall and proud as she could. "Name's Scarlet Flare, hmm, hmm...It is a pleasure to meet you..."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon May 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Caden2112 wrote:Scarlet returned to the group after getting very little information, pausing and looking at the newcomer for a moment...The dragonnel smirked, drawing herself up as tall and proud as she could. "Name's Scarlet Flare, hmm, hmm...It is a pleasure to meet you..."

OOC:Would it be ok to assume that the rest of you introduced yourself as well? If not, I'll edit my post.

Thorn gives a little head nod and "Likewise." He pauses a moment and "So what so special about these ponies you're asking about?"
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon May 20, 2013 6:11 pm

"Shock Therapy..." The Medical pony states still sizing up this plant-like looking earth pony.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Mon May 20, 2013 10:56 pm

Chris puffs up, "I am Chris, a pleasure I'm sure."
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue May 21, 2013 12:15 am

"Special? They were abducted from a small town recently...And given our encounter with their abductor, a masked mare wearing leaves to conceal their appearance, I think it's important we know they're alright..." Her eyes narrowed as she thought, a bit worried for them...No one deserved what that masked mare had done to the unicorns...All the more reason to find them soon.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue May 21, 2013 1:41 am

Caden2112 wrote:"Special? They were abducted from a small town recently...And given our encounter with their abductor, a masked mare wearing leaves to conceal their appearance, I think it's important we know they're alright..." Her eyes narrowed as she thought, a bit worried for them...No one deserved what that masked mare had done to the unicorns...All the more reason to find them soon.

"Hmm...a masked mare." Thorn taps his chin lightly.

OOC:Streetwise.
Roll(1d20)+6:
5,+6
Total:11

"Nope. Can't say I have. Any other details about this masked mare?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue May 21, 2013 1:52 am

"Odds are if you had meet this mare, you'd wish you hadn't..." Shock comments cryptically.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue May 21, 2013 7:31 pm

"...Yeah, that's helpful...Lessee...Mask, out-of-season leaf outfit...Can fly without any visible method...No wings or anything I noticed...More magical power in her left hoof than I'd wager most unicorns have in their whole body...Or possibly just the mask is that powerful, evil artifact and all." Scarlet rolled one forelimb as she described them idly, glancing down at the gauntlet she wore for a moment before lowering it. "Seems to think of things as a game, and is just generally very creepy. You'd probably know if you'd seen her." Part of her wondered why she was the one explaining things...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue May 21, 2013 7:41 pm

"And you're tracking this mare down? Would there happen to be a reward for her capture, and I guess the return of those ponies"

OOC:Trying to give Thorn a reason to join the party. But before that, DrBlight, is there anywhere where he needs to be at the moment?
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed May 22, 2013 5:22 am

As you talk with the green pony a strong wind passes by quickly, blowing several of the photos you were using into the air and scattering them throughout the crowd. One of them ends up fluttering around a little before slapping straight into the face of a very large earthpony stallion with a dull red coat and orange mane with a green apple-half cutiemark. He rears up and kicks his front hooves a few times in alarm before quickly calming down and removing the photo from his face. He gives a calm "hmm" as he regards the photo of the derp-eyed mail mare in his hoof.

He looks up and around for a moment before spotting you with several more photos, walking over at a relaxed pace and holding out the photo. "Ah reckon this is yours?" He speaks in a deep, slow voice. "Ya'll friends of this mare?"

OOC:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed May 22, 2013 5:30 am

Paper Reign raises a hoof as if to say something then puts it down and looks to the others.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed May 22, 2013 10:49 am

"Ah..but I need to run. I can't be late. We should meet again later!" Thorn says as he runs off.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed May 22, 2013 3:55 pm

"Hmm? Alright, then, Thorn...If you see them, let us know, okay?" Scarlet nodded a bit before looking at the stallion who had approached...Hadn't she seen him in Ponyville earlier? No, it must have been her imagination, he probably just had one of those faces. "Something like that, we're looking for her...You've seen her, then?" She smiled a bit, trying to seem inviting. "If you have, it's important..."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri May 24, 2013 10:54 am

"Eeyup." The red stallion responds calmly. "Showed up in town about two weeks ago, asking everypony if they'd seen her 'muffin' and talkin' something about a mare in a mask." The stallion turns slightly and indicates towards the tower you noticed earlier. "The Grand Duchess happened to be in the square then, checking on the plans for the upcoming celebration. She started hovering around, pestering the Duchess and being all familiar. The guards didn't take kindly to that and they took her away to the Tower."
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri May 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Paper Reign facehoofs.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri May 24, 2013 4:44 pm

"Tower, eh?" Scarlet looked at it, thinking for a moment. "Still, sounds about right for who we're looking for...Thanks, big guy." Though she facepawed at the mare being so stupid as to cause trouble...Was she that oblivious, taking a deep breath. "So...To the tower?"
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri May 24, 2013 4:53 pm

Paper Reign pulls the scroll out of its mouth again and hands it to Scarlet. This time it reads, "Yes. However, we should leave that pony where she is for the moment where she is likely quite safe. We should make an appointment to meet with the Grand Duchess."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri May 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Shock nods. "I agree, this Grand Duchess character seems to be somepony important in this realm... So best to get to know them if we can't find any way to get on their good side..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri May 24, 2013 9:48 pm

On an off chance the stallion knew more, Paper Reign produced the other pictures and showed them to him.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri May 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Scarlet looked at the note, nodding a bit to Paper as she though, thinking. "You're...probably right. In a tower's a lot better than anything we could do for them currently, even if their accommodations kinda suck right now...So...I have a question. How do we go about getting an appointment?" She turned to look at the stallion at the last part, tilting her head inquisitively.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Fri May 24, 2013 11:40 pm

Chris looks at Scarlet, "Somehow I doubt that we can just 'make an appointment.' If this Grand Duchess is anything like our princess it would be more of an ask for an audience kind of deal."
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri May 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Shock rolls his eyes. "The term is relevant... We're just looking to talk with her after all."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat May 25, 2013 12:04 am

The stallion looks over the new pictures for a moment, mostly denying seeing any of them. However he occasionally notes seeing a few of them walking around "same as ever" as well. "Hmm... and this one." He says, pointing a hoof at the photo of the young filly who was the first to disappear. "Saw her a day or two before the mare just walkin' through town. Didn't seem lost."

He thinks for a moment looking towards the tower. "Normally the Grand Duchess designated a portion of her day for listenin' to any pressing concerns the citizens might have that need action from her. But with the big day drawin' so near she's cancelled those for a spell to make sure everything's going on schedule and things are done official and proper."

He then indicates towards one of the archways that leads to a raised section of town and a large white mansion that can be seen on a hill in the distance. "If'n anypony can git you in, it'd be the Countess. Never met her maself but they say she's really nice, donates to the needy and things like that. If that's really true, I recon she'd help you if she knew you were out t' help your friend."
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Sat May 25, 2013 1:30 am

Chris scratches its chin, "any idea how we can find this Countess?"
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat May 25, 2013 1:48 am

"I believe the Stallion motioned up to that White Mansion, I assume we'll find the Countess there?" Shock guessed. "I do thank you for your time, Mr..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next