Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affairs of Darkness

+3
Ramsus
Pingcode
Dr Blight
7 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Affairs of Darkness - Page 9 Empty Re: Affairs of Darkness

Post  Ramsus Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Paper Reign takes a few steps to the side away from the others but, otherwise does nothing.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:18 am

"I reckon you recognize this mare."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:25 am

Paper Reign gives Thorn an unreadable look. For certain unreadable because of the mask. But, who knows. It might be unreadable underneath that too.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:16 pm

Scarlet nodded a bit, approaching the bars and looking at the mare. "Hay there...Wish we could have met under better circumstances...You're from Ponyville, right? One of the targets the Masked Mare went after, correct? If so, we wanna talk with you a bit...We have a few questions for you." Right now, she wasn't sure how much she -should- say weighed against saying what they needed to ask to get more insight in the matter...Still, best to start with the basics.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:30 am

Chris looks at Scarlet, "Allow me." It then looks at Derpy, "Ms. Hooves, you are Derpy Hooves, correct? Anyway, Ms. Hooves we are here to investigate the disappearance of yourself and your daughter, one Dinky Hooves I believe? If you were not aware, we are a team of individuals who work closely with the Night Guard, and your assistance in this matter would be much appreciated." It looks at her with a sympathetic look, "I can understand if this is hard, but we need any information you have so we can find the culprit of these heinous crimes and bring them to the Princess's justice."
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:34 am

The grey pegasus nods quietly. “uh huh. I’m the mail mare in charge of Ponyville.” Her eyes go wide at mention of the masked mare. “Masked Mare? You mean that mean mare who took Dinky! Do you know where she is?! Where’s my muffin!” She sets her hooves up against the bars in a sudden panic, followed immediately by an audible electric crackle. The derpy mare is launched back away from the bars in a shower of sparks. Surprisingly she gets back to her hooves in moments with a little sniffle, seemingly only mildly disoriented as her eyes roll around in separate directions. After a moment she looks Chris in the eyes. “You’re going to help me get my muffin back?”
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:39 am

"Wait. What? Ponyville?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:08 pm

"Absolutely Ms. Hooves, we will do everything we can to help." Chris says, prior to turning to Thorn, "If you have any questions I promise I will explain after this interview, just please accept that it's complicated right now."  It then looks back to Derpy, "Can you tell us about the incident where you met the Masked Mare, any information may help this investigation."
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Paper Reign facehoofs at the self-electrocution.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:29 pm

Derpy nods quietly in response. "I'd just finished up my mail route and went to pick up Dinky from Ms. Cheerilee's class like I always do. When I got there though there were guards everywhere talking to Ms. Cheerilee and the students and I couldn't see Dinky anywhere! They told me that Dinky was missing and that some ponies had seen her looking out towards the Everfree Forest. I wanted to go looking for her but the guards said no, they told me to get home and wait in case Dinky just wandered off into town and came home herself while they sent out search parties." She speaks quietly and sadly, stopping for a moment to take a breathe before continuing.

"I waited for two days but Dinky didn't come home and the search parties couldn't find any trace of her. Talk started going around town that there was this creepy pony in a mask seen on the outskirts of town watching from the forest. I couldn't wait any longer so I packed a bag and flew into the Everfree Forest myself to look for Dinky. I flew for hours and couldn't find her! But then I heard this creepy laughing from behind some trees! I flew past them into this clearing and this creepy pony in a mask was there! I think I surprised her 'cause she suddenly stopped laughing when she saw me and went really quiet... Then she started laughing again really quietly and her mask begin to twitch and shake! Next thing I know she screamed really really loud, so loud I thought my ears would burst and I got really dizzy and fainted!" Her wings suddenly spread open when she talks about the scream and slowly fold back in again

She turns her head down towards the floor. "When I woke up, I was here in this strange place full of ponies I didn't recognize, or that didn't recognize me! Then the guards got mad and brought me here."
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:53 am

Chris hmms, "Well this is definitely in line with our experience." It then looks to Thorn, "I am going to need to know if anypony has seen a filly matching the description of Dinky Hooves in this area, Paper Shadow can easily provide you with any information you need. If any of you would like to question her, this would be good time, I must ruminate on this matter."
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Scarlet considered what else needed to be asked. "Did she say or do anything else before she screamed other than laugh...Taunt you, show you anything, perhaps?" She asked, looking at Derpy. "Even the smallest bit of information might help us in our investigation..." Her tone was surprisingly gentle, it was clear she was trying to be a calming presence.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:47 pm

"Can you give me a description of Dinky Hooves?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:57 pm

In response to Thorn's question, Paper Reign shapeshifts into its best guess as to what Dinky looks like.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:22 pm

Thorn looks at Paper then to Derpy for acknowledgement.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:27 pm

"She said something but I couldn't hear it too well. I think it was 'she's not coming back' but I'm not sure... Then she laughed and screamed." Derpy nods quietly at the transformation, tearing up slightly as she does. "Yes, that's my muffin!" She moves as if to try to reach through the bars again but stops before she does, likely remembering the shock.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:30 pm

Paper Reign nods to itself with a pleased look on its currently childish face and transforms back into its former form with a rustling of unseen paper.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Shock was speachless at this moment... Unsure of what else to ask or even any words to say to the poor wall-eyed mare. He had felt mostly all that was needed to be ask was asked, but after a short pause he said. "We'll... Personally see to your foal's save return..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9