Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayday - On Set (IC)

+2
Xel Unknown
Paper Shadow
6 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hayday - On Set (IC) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hayday - On Set (IC)

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 09, 2013 1:41 pm

thematthew wrote:
Earth Guard Actions:
(I'm okay with you doing the rolls...)

The pony punches himself into submission, as the, err, whatever it is you stole you the downed unicorns finishes off the last guard...

(*ding ding ding* You guys win the easy starter fight. Yay you...)

Now that the fight is over, you realise that the ship has just been drifting in the wind in no particular direction for the last half a minute or so...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu May 09, 2013 2:22 pm

Vari figures someone else will deal with the ship and wraps up all the guards in webbing.

Yeah, I just sorta assumed it was ok for me to do that since it's about equivalent to saying I have a close to unlimited supply of rope. Not exactly a huge deal imo. (At least since I don't plan to go crazy with it and build a castle out of it or something.)
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Thu May 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Selena finds herself a nice spot to rest in the sun, and says (through a yawn) "Do any of you know how to sail a boat? 'cause from what I see, we're about to make a comeback in the beautiful land of Equestria if any of us can steer this thing back..."
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Ramsus wrote:Yeah, I just sorta assumed it was ok for me to do that since it's about equivalent to saying I have a close to unlimited supply of rope. Not exactly a huge deal imo. (At least since I don't plan to go crazy with it and build a castle out of it or something.)
(I guess it's okay, although the DC won't nearly be as high as it would if you used Howling Chains. Not like it matters since they are unconscious, but still...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Thu May 09, 2013 8:34 pm

"Ah, I love a good brawl!" Bullion stretches his enormous arms and chuckles at the webbed-up guards. "Quite a smashing spectacle, that was. Allow me to introduce myself. I am called Bullion, lord of crime. Please tell me one of you knows how to operate this boat? Miss Science Unicorn perhaps?"
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu May 09, 2013 8:45 pm

Vari smiles and nods, replying, "A pleasure to meet you Mr Bullion, I am Vari La Therinea and this-" she grabs one of the unconscious Tasers and sort of points him at the others, "- is lunch." She then proceeds to open her jaws wide around one of the unfortunate pegasi's legs and takes a bite out of law.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  thematthew Fri May 10, 2013 12:03 am

Selena, still appearing to be dozing, responds "I am Selena, cat burglar by trade. Then, as she looks at Bullion she purrs, It is a pleasure to finally meet you Bullion, somehow you managed to slip under my radar which makes you interesting. Little happened without me finding out in Alcoltraz, and fewer still moved the same. If you're as much of a big shot as I've heard, though, we might wind up doing some business after I get back to my old tricks. After all, it would be rude of me not to give the princess a visit after I already promised to come by when I have the chance..." After that last comment her grin takes a much more sinister appearance that it normally has.
thematthew
thematthew
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri May 10, 2013 8:58 pm

"Jill Night is my name, I am a Unicorn of Science who dares to try tests most ponies shy away from because of those pesky morals things... And I must say, my dear Vari... Please Don't eat more than just one of our former guards... They might be more useful to us alive or experimented on. Who knows what our Benefactor that somehow pulled the strings to allow us this easy escape thinks of these ponies lives or whatever random reason there might be for killing the guards so quickly." The Unicorn comments voicing her running theory on why they all got sent as they did. "And if it's a matter of food... I do know a trick or two that'd be able to improve everyone's hunger status for the day, and in fact will improve one's skills to some minor degree. Takes only a quite five minute wait... Lastly when it comes to a boat, I am not totally sure if I can or can't work the thing. We'd best first get to the controls before I can be sure either way..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri May 10, 2013 9:15 pm

"Funny, these guys were telling me who and who not to eat and look how they wound up. Still, I'm not greedy. I'm fine splitting them with you. I'm calling dibs on the other pegasus though. I don't think any of us wants them escaping and getting reinforcements. Also, unless it would hinder your plans, you might want to break the unicorn's horns so they can't call for help or something." Vari replies then takes another mouthful of Taser. Swallowing quickly, she then adds, "I'm not going to rush the first good meal I've had in a while. Go ahead and search the ship without me."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri May 10, 2013 9:43 pm

"I'm not saying you can't eat them... Just don't eat them all right now is all I'm asking, besides what if one of them happen to have something that'd make you sick? I'd hate to see a lovely creature as you as ill. Mmmm... Any that try to escape, I'd say you got a free pass to eat. Inform them of that when they wake, maybe, I guess that'd be a thing to do. But yes, totally I do agree that you should eat the tazers, and maybe the unicorns or at least remove their horns, just to see what effects that has on their powers. I don't recall reading anything to what effects that'd have, if anypony knew if that'd totally lock off a Unicorn's magics I think they'd have done so to me by now, unless those pesky morals are getting in their way of basic scientific learning, again... Oh and to the issue of calling bodies as theirs, the one that has that horn nerfer, I'd call that one mine." Jill rambles for the moment.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sat May 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Jade was only a little disturbed by the carnivorous spiderpony and Jill's desire for experimentation. But she could easily live with it- after all, most ancient magics come with a price, but never deterred her from collecting and using powerful artifacts. Their peculiar needs were a small enough price to pay for the power they offered as potential allies.

"A pleasure to meet, and fight alongside, you all also. My name is Terracotta Jade, an archaeologist, collector of fine and powerful artifacts, and practitioner of martial arts."

Spoiler:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Sat May 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Well, good to know I'm the most stable and sane member of this little brigade. He found the antics of the spider and the scientist despicable but they could be useful. If he was seen as the reasonable alternative to dealing with them, most would fall in-line behind him readily.

"I too am inclined towards a spot of payback... and I believe our dear Princess owes me interest on the wealth I could have acquired while imprisoned. I look forward to doing business with you, Miss Selena".

He turns towards the earth pony. "So I had the distinct pleasure of observing. That was quite an impressive feat you accomplished with Miss La Therinea's webbing. Now, was that an artifact or a martial arts maneuver?"
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat May 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Curunir wrote:
Spoiler:
(It's a sail-powered boat with a wheel, sorta like a boat from when pirates were common. It'd take a Mechanics check to control the wheel, or an Athletics check to manually manipulate the sails to blow you in the right direction...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat May 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Jill heads over to the wheel of this ship and looks it over.

mechanics check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 12, 2013 12:10 am

Xel Unknown wrote:
mechanics check:
The wheel seems pretty easy enough to steer, and the ship is well made and easily controllable. Even without favourable winds, you could steer this to the nearest dock easily...

When you reach the Captain's Wheel, you spot a sealed envelope on the floor nearby, presumably fallen off something it was perched on while all the guards were all distracted with the rowdy criminals to pick it up. There is no writing on the envelope itself...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun May 12, 2013 1:31 am

Jill picks up the paper and reads it quickly.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 12, 2013 11:29 am

Xel Unknown wrote:Jill picks up the paper and reads it quickly.
You open the envelope. Inside, there are two letters, both hoof-signed by their sender, which you quickly look over...

Letter One:
Letter Two:
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun May 12, 2013 9:16 pm

"I wonder who this could've been... To forge such a nice looking fake letter from the Princess of the Sun herself..." Jill mused as she looked over the items.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 12, 2013 9:52 pm

(Assumptions regarding the validity of the letter aside, is there any direction you wish to steer the ship towards?)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon May 13, 2013 8:12 pm

So.... what are we waiting on? ((Oops, I somehow got this and the OOC thread mixed up.))

Last edited by Ramsus on Mon May 13, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Mon May 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Spoiler:
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon May 13, 2013 8:15 pm

(I dislike seeing OOC posts... Ask those questions in the OOC topic please? Maybe?)

Jill looks over and hands over the letters for the rest of their small group to see. "So then... With this new info, where do you suggest we head off first?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon May 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Perception to see if the letter is not really from Celestia: 10 (skill) + 5 (FK Lies) + 14 = 29
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue May 14, 2013 6:05 am

Ramsus wrote:Perception to see if the letter is not really from Celestia: 10 (skill) + 5 (FK Lies) + 14 = 29
(I'll wait to see if anyone wants to assist that somehow...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue May 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Ramsus wrote:Perception to see if the letter is not really from Celestia: 10 (skill) + 5 (FK Lies) + 14 = 29
While you're not too familiar of the Princess, you notice that the letter uses the term "we", which you know Celestia doesn't use, so it is most likely not written by the Princess herself. However, the fact that it is hoof-printed, which is incredibly hard if not nigh impossible to replicate, especially Princess Celestia's one, it is obvious to assume that the letter was at the very least seen and approved by Celestia...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next