Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LFG - Want to find a regular group that wants to find a me.

2 posters

Go down

LFG - Want to find a regular group that wants to find a me. Empty LFG - Want to find a regular group that wants to find a me.

Post  Mashuga31 Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:15 pm

Hello to everyone reading this. Even you, Phil. ^^

I'm looking for a pony tales group that plays at least once a week. Something that can hopefully fit into my work schedule. (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. M-F with occasional weekends PST)

I'm a newbie-doobie-counts-by-twosies. So hopefully the group or DM can help me with anything I might not understand. That isn't to say I'm new to roleplay. I've been playing D&D for a year and a half, DM on occasion and have even created my own systems for a Zombie RPG and a Pony RPG (before I knew about pony tales)

I really don't wanna DM .-.

Not that I don't enjoy it of course. I do. A lot. But with all the stress work is putting on me I really just need some time to actually play and be able to unwind. My imagination feels like it's running stale on me. :\

I occasionally might be absent from a session. This is hopefully temporary until I get a license. Right now I'm carpooling to work, and sometimes they hang out after meaning I can't get a ride home.

Skype preferred. There is also the possibility that one of my friends might want to join also. It's not definitive and it's perfectly fine if she can't. She's really busy being a mom and stuff anyway.

Anywhooo. That's it. bounce <that's me right now in my chair. lookit that bored expression bouncin up and down.

Mashuga31
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

LFG - Want to find a regular group that wants to find a me. Empty Re: LFG - Want to find a regular group that wants to find a me.

Post  Zarhon Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:49 pm

Hello Mash! There's already a thread for players who are LFG, so you might want to hit that.

If you're looking for skype groups, have a look here, while for Play-By-Posts, I believe this one sums up the situation, as far as recruiting goes. Both are a week or so outdated, though, so you'll have to check specifics yourself.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

LFG - Want to find a regular group that wants to find a me. Empty Re: LFG - Want to find a regular group that wants to find a me.

Post  Mashuga31 Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:04 am

Yeah .-.

I just hang out with some of the admins and mods on skype. Was told to either post in there or start a thread in the roleplay section. Sorry xD It's just easier if I get an email when this thread gets a response because of how little time I have. And I'm lazy. And brownies. Oh my god so many brownies.

If i can get in on Newbie's game that would be great actually.

Mashuga31
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down