Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing in the Sandbox

+3
Ramsus
Caden2112
Dr Blight
7 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Playing in the Sandbox - Page 7 Empty Re: Playing in the Sandbox

Post  Drago765 Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:28 pm

"O-Ow... since when... did you become so strong?" He cringed. "It's... nice to meet you all, any friends of Uhiya-chan are friends of mine." He said, before thinking a bit about Maihime's question. "Well... I was planning on wandering more, but this kind of changes things... would it be alright if I traveled with you for a while? I'd be glad to pay it off by offering my services!"
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:44 pm

The Pixie giggles at this Masaru's reactions to that hug and overall seemed to like him. But as a little test to learn more of this character and to wordlessly voice her support of keeping this newcomer, Cyrta flies over and lands on the male changeling's head.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:00 pm

"Hmm? What just landed on my head?" He asked rather puzzled. "Could someone see what it is? I kind of want to know."
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Cyrta bursts out laughing and falls over, now laying on the changeling's head as she giggles. "And here I thought I wasn't trying to be stealthy..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:21 pm

Uhiya grins at her brother's cringing and gives a snort of amusement at his interaction with the pixie.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:23 pm

"Little...person? Are the spirits playing tricks on me again?" Masaru said, obviously never having heard about pixies.
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:27 pm

And the Pixie just keeps to laughing, she enjoyed these brief moments where her race type wasn't known to whoever she was talking with, there were fun times. And no way she's going to end her fun earily by explaining things. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not... If I am what you think, then what are you goin' to do?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:34 pm

"Well..." He stopped to think for a moment. "Nothing really. Unless I need you to do something." He said, shrugging. "I suppose I could banish you if you annoyed me too much..."
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 pm

"No matter how much I do or don't annoy you, banishing me wont work." Cyrta comments with a giggle recalling most of the spell used for such things, she thinks doesn't work on her, though she could be wrong about this, she's mostly only good with fire-related magics, while she does have some idea of others, she isn't perfect with all of their details off the top of her mind.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:59 pm

"Haven't met a spirit I couldn't banish before... are you some sort of special type?" He asked, very curious.
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:46 pm

"...Masaru-san, Cyrta is not a spirit. She's a pixie, as flesh and blood as the rest of us. She does not require banishing or any other type of magical ritual to detain her," Skaimos said.

"...Of course, according to ancient pixie custom, since she's been allowed to sit on your head for 15 seconds, you are now officially engaged. Congratulations," he said with a smirk.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:34 am

"WAIT WHAT?!" He replied in shock. "B-But I didn't... it's..."
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Maihime claps her hands together once. "Alright alright, we've all had our fun. I believe we were going to the inn though. Am I correct in assuming you will be joining us Masaru-san? I imagine you and Uhiya-san have a lot of catching up to do."
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:55 pm

"Yes, Masaru-san, we'd appreciate your company. If your sister is any indication, you'd be an excellent addition to our team...Besides, you really should take the time to learn a bit more about your future wife."
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:57 pm

"Y-Yeah..." He said, almost like a whimper.
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Uhiya shook her head in disbelief and Ebni Su took this as her cue to continue moving. A little while later the party reaches a large two level circular building that looks to be primarily made of silvery-white wud. Every twenty feet or so on the exterior of the building is a larger pillar that goes up above the roof of the building and ends with a flat silver spike, clearly giving it it's "crown"-like appearance.

There are two, for lack of a better word, bouncers at the door you come up to (which you presume is the front door as it's facing the largest road nearby). One of them turns his head to the right (your left) and gives a sharp whistle. As the party reaches them, a young genasi runs up and then stands there waiting. Uhiya gets off of her raptor and hands him the reigns while Ebni Su walks in through the open doorway as Smithe quickly dismounts and follows after her.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:49 pm

"They're joking...At least I hope they're joking..." Toku muttered from under one hand...His hand had been stuck to his face from exasperation throughout the exchange as tightly as if someone had glued it on...Still, the inn looked nice enough, it would be nice to have a proper bed as well, he figured. After a moment, he entered behind Smithe and Ebni Su, glancing around as he entered...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm

"Well... this place certainly looks nice. Definitely better than where I usually sleep..." He said, his face still full of worry, confusion, and quiet acceptance from the exchange earlier.
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:41 am

Seeing the still concerned look on Masaru's face, Skaimos relented. "Masaru-san, relax. I was making up the whole pixie engagement thing to get your goat," he said. "Now lighten up. We've got a whole city to explore tomorrow." Skaimos followed the others inside, taking a look around.

Perception:
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:47 am

"Wait... what?! BUT I DON'T HAVE A GOAT, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" He replied in shock, anger, and confusion, though he still followed the party.
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:15 am

"Woah there, it's just an expression," Skaimos said, his arms up in surrender. "I was just seeing Cyrta-san joking that she was a spirit and...I thought it would be fun to make a joke too. I meant no true malice toward you, Masaru-san, and I'm sorry if I caused you undue stress."
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:46 am

Masaru stared at him for a moment before sighing. "No harm done I guess..." He seemed a little relieved as he said this, though he did seem a bit mad that Skaimos tricked him in such a way.
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:00 am

Tethe gives a jolly laugh as she and Maihime hand over their reins, giving Masaru a firm pat on the back. "Not too used to dealing with people are you? Well don't worry! You'll be fitting in in no time, soon as we can find some sake!"

"Behave yourselves with him." Maihime says to their troupe of raptors as they're handed over to the young man. "Make sure to tell them not to let anyone else ride them!" Tethe calls out as she heads inside. Maihime sighs somewhat frustrated and relays the message as well before following the dragonborn inside. "I'd forgotten just how odd you could be..." she says quietly to herself as she goes.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 am

As you walk in, you notice that the walls are the same as on the outside, meaning that the wud was specially made this way and not just painted. To the left side of the group is a reception desk with a dark blue male thri-kreen and a younger looking (20s or so) female kalashtar. Behind the counter you can see rows of boxes with room numbers and above each is a small bell. Ahead of the group is a large, nearly unoccupied, lounge room which has hallways going both left and right, as well as a large doorway straight across from where the group stands now. The lounge room, along with this entryway, is lit by hanging silk lanterns giving off a silvery light.

The thri-kreen nods to Ebni Su and says with a smile, "Ah, Ebni Su. I take it these are the guests you told us to be expecting?" Without waiting for a reply he turns around and quickly grabs keys out of three boxes (numbers 217, 218, & 219) and hands them to the kalashtar. Ebni Su nods and says to the group, "Well, I should be getting back. Lots of work to do now. It was nice meeting you all. As you were told before, feel free to contact me if there's anything we can do for you." before she walks back outside, waving goodbye. As soon as Ebni Su is out the door, the kalashtar says, "Is there anything you need before I show you to your rooms?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:48 pm

"I'd just be happy to be in a comfortable bed!" He chuckled. "Though some food would be nice..."
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next