Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sign-up and OOC for SubjectZ's Slice of Night Campaign

+5
Quietkal
Paper Shadow
Drago765
Ramsus
SubjectZ
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sign-up and OOC for SubjectZ's Slice of Night Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Sign-up and OOC for SubjectZ's Slice of Night Campaign

Post  Ramsus Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:39 pm

Or a really old town.

I'm fine either way really. Though if we do new, yeah, we'd want to be like a decade in the future or something so that the town's had time to establish.

Edit: Or it could be a really old town that sort of dwindled or even became a ghost town over time that's recently seen a revival since Luna came back. *shrug*
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Sign-up and OOC for SubjectZ's Slice of Night Campaign - Page 3 Empty Re: Sign-up and OOC for SubjectZ's Slice of Night Campaign

Post  SubjectZ Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Ok, so I've been thinking on the town idea Ramsus and DB gave, and I like it. I think we'll go ahead and have the town be from before Luna was banished, and because of the RIDICULOUS amounts of moon rock and free (if slightly torn-up) housing, every 300 years or so, some burgeoning entrepreneur decides to try and revive the town, and succeeds for 50 or so years before moving on. With Luna's recent return (This takes place during Season 2 to start.), the town, which was almost forgotten when she had returned, has seen a rush of folk wanting to inhabit the place so touched by the moon, and often used as a place for Luna to come and relax a bit. On another note, who among you has Skype? It's not necessary, but it might make contact between players easier.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:09 pm

I actually have them all besides Clockeyes who I don't know about.
Edit: Mine is Ramsusofthepants in case Clockeyes just wants to add me and have me send him everyone else's contacts or something.

In other news, thanks to DB, Cloudcast now has a proper picture. (*still thinks that facial expression is super adorable*)
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:57 pm

Ring ring.

So now that we're done with the preludes, what's next?
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Did you not get the PM asking what your character is doing at 2pm a week from the night of the prelude?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:10 am

Paper Shadow wrote:Did you not get the PM asking what your character is doing at 2pm a week from the night of the prelude?
No, I got that and talked to Sub and got that all situated. Just wanted to know if there was something else going on before game started.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:53 am

I think we're just waiting for Sub to get everything ready to start.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Yep, and clockeye, I'm still waiting for a reply.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Ring ring.
Regarding the social bits situation, I've been using the following system in my head.
Bits aren't given an exact value and there aren't exact costs, but rather you're in a range. As you don't expend bits, you slowly move up the chart. Characters start at 2, with Sweet and Elite giving a +1 to rank when it's taken.
This is just my take on it, and by no means the official version of where my or your characters stand.
6- The bits floweth forth! You have a massive amount of bits stored, and could easily ride out a decade without having to work again.
5- You could take a year-long sabbatical and come break to find your finances haven't broken a stride.
4- You could easily take a several month break without worrying about bits too much.
3- Steady job, and your emergency fund actually increases by quite a bit each month. If it doesn't, you're making decent amounts of purchases per month. (Smoke, but a fair amount is tied up in ill-gotten goods.)
2- You've got a decent income, gaining a little bit more than you spend each month. You've got money set aside in case there's an emergency. (Most of the PC's)
1- You've got a decent income, but you've just gone through a large expenditure. Cross your fingers and pray nothing happens. (Heartfelt currently)
0- You've got a low income, gaining only enough to sustain each month.
-1- Your income is not nearly enough to match your expenses.
-2- No job, and lots of expenses. Ruh-roh.
In regards to Eclair's cake ingredient situation, she'd remain at tier 2, and if there was another moderate expenditure without her being paid she'd drop to tier 1. Heartfelt would be very close to tier 0.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:30 pm

At what tier would a homeless baby dragon that plays a lyre for tips be on that system?
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:20 pm

For those of you not on skype, Sub has approved a variant of this tiered system.
Lyre would be/ is Tier 0 in my schema, until he's got enough income that he's paying for a roof over his head, at which point he would be approximately Tier 1.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Also, still waiting for progression with lyre and stagewing
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:56 pm

Right, do I have to make a check to play my instrument? I'm pretty sure I don't, but it's always good to confirm.
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:58 pm

Hmm, give me a small acro/ mechanics check, just to in case of nat 1 or 20.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:00 am

Alright, one post with a roll coming up.
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:01 am

Or I shall consult with you because I got a natural 20 with mechanics.
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:07 am

OH FOR CHRISTS SAKE! Anyway, meet me on the pre game doc, we need to discuss results.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:41 pm

BREAKING NEWS
Classes start for me tomorrow, so I'm going to be on hiatus for the next week. If it will extend past that I'll make another post next week.
Sorry if this is inconvenient.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:24 am

That does remind me, I'll be starting school again as well, so I'll still be on, just on a reduced schedule.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:54 pm

You know, I think the show Lyre and Stagewing are putting on would create quite the local spectacle, especially with the fireworks he made. (Also known as explosive mannequins.)
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:58 pm

Right, I just got my computer replaced, so expect to see me on Skype when I finally figure it all out.
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:59 pm

Sweet!
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Looks like we're losing a player guys. If you want the details look on Skype, but Ramsus is leaving the forum.
Drago765
Drago765
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:31 am

NOTE: If he ends up going, so does this game. If he quits, I think I'll be porting to a new forum set up by DB, thankfully
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3