Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC]

+15
Stairc -Dan Felder
Drago765
Sefton
Mind Gamer
Clockeye
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
Xel Unknown
Doc pseudopolis
Zarhon
sunbeam
ValorlordV5
Paper Shadow
Ramsus
ZamuelNow
19 posters

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] - Page 21 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC]

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Why do you keep referring to Base as female?

Anyways, Base is back at the base at Neighpon. In the transport is the three players, Silver Swirl, Muse, Tensai, and some assorted unnamed maintenance crew. I had assumed that Professor Fields would be piloting the submersible since I was going to have Tensai stay on the main transport.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC] - Page 21 Empty Re: Equestrian Radio Show's Adventure Variety Hour: Explorers of STOMP [OOC]

Post  sunbeam Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:17 pm

He's not female? I had rather assumed that the entourage of a princess would be all-female.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:16 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:I had assumed that Professor Fields would be piloting the submersible since I was going to have Tensai stay on the main transport.
You could have mentioned that to me...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:57 pm

My fault on that. Well...
As a whole, I originally intended for the diving portion of the dive to be more or less handwaved and then moving on to the exploration. I found myself trying to come up with details I never planned to go into detail with. Plus, it's not you guys fault at all but my slow and inconsistent internet has had me in a bad mood this week. Things have been dragging a bit and I'll probably just jump forward.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Arcana roll: 11+15+1 = 27
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Add something to it. On a roleplay level I mean. Don't just post a flat roll, especially for Arcana.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:22 pm

I will do, eventually.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:12 pm

So if we're telepathically connected, we can discuss things normally, without fear of overbreathing, right? It just comes out telepathically?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Unless a character slips up, yes.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:04 am

Anyone can jump in here ranging from general Perception to History for trying to translate the runes to something more...creative...if you have any ideas.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:17 pm

History check. It'll actually be incredibly rare for me to request a raw attribute roll.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:28 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Grease can you still hear us? Do you require help?.
I don't actually know. Can I?
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Unless something explicitly blocks the telepathic signal, you can still communicate.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:15 pm

So it's up to Professor Fields and Gearick on how they want to handle this. Let me know if you want any other rough details about the general area.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:42 pm

Was Gearick going to do the History roll? If rolled in the OOC, I can just mold it into the NPC post. Unless Gearick had something to say there then it can just be posted.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Where is everybody? I didn't post because I was waiting for someone else to do something, as Gearick had been doing the majority of stuff recently...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  kingofsouls Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:12 am

Hi. I'm new to this system and would like to join. I'll post my sheet when I get the chance to when it's done.

BTW, whats the starting level for characters?

kingofsouls
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:03 pm

For this campaign, everyone started at level 3.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  kingofsouls Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:02 pm

Great! One question about boons though. Does my boon have to be the same as the rest of the party?

kingofsouls
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:03 pm

That is the whole point of boons. Its a party-wide upgrade, not something that effects the individual alone.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:04 pm

Yes. The team has already picked a zeppelin as their boon. I'll have to dig out the official post at some point later.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  kingofsouls Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:34 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:Yes.  The team has already picked a zeppelin as their boon.  I'll have to dig out the official post at some point later.
I must teleport onto it!

Sheet is done, backstory will be added sometime before Stout Spirit enters the game, and I have a companion as well so he got one too.
Stout Spirit.
Turqoiuse Tree

kingofsouls
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:35 am

Didn't realize you directly edited your post. PDFs are a little different but still viable. I'll go ahead and let you know that Grandeur is mildly wasted since Grease is the only one who can benefit since he already has a variant of it. You can keep it if you want but just noting that. And technically, a character is not considered eligible for the campaign until their story is written up. In the meantime...

Stout Spirit is being interviewed. The question at hand is, 'What do you feel you have to offer the team?' So far, the interviewer has not offered his name.  It's an older earth pony stallion with pale green coat and a greying mane that was probably some shade of yellow in his younger years.  His shirt is heavily starched and pressed as if he had never seen a day of field work in his life.  He has a droll, almost apathetic look on his face as he listens to your response.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  kingofsouls Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:42 am

Okay, I'll change it once I get the chance. I have something to do right now in real life but when i get back I'll take care of what i need to do

kingofsouls
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:52 am

Hmmm.. a nice character, Buffaloo, don't see that nice. Seems to focus on spirits which is pretty neat and...

... Oh... a summoner.

Healer/summoner, but nonetheless... a summoner...

Well, its your choice. Its perfectly possible to have two summoners.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next