Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Continuing Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Topic Two, to be Absolutely Clear)

+10
Elacular
Xel Unknown
Curunir
casey1859
RandomNumbers9041
deonte9109
Dusk Raven
Retrokinesis
Paper Shadow
AProcrastinatingWriter
14 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Continuing Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Topic Two, to be Absolutely Clear) - Page 12 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Continuing Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Topic Two, to be Absolutely Clear)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Spoiler:

Another translation passed through, and Zibris wordlessly leads the group to a moderately large hut off to the side of all the others. Around you, curious and confused zebras watch the party go, looking amongst each other and murmuring in their language.

The hut itself is spacious, but not very decorated. There are no beds to speak of, simply piles of leaves on the floor - admittedly, very large piles of leaves, likely much comfier than sleeping on the floor itself would be. Drizzle steps in behind you all.

After a quick batch of "good nights", the party falls into sleep...

...and several hours later, smallish noises are heard reverberating throughout the hut.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Continuing Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Topic Two, to be Absolutely Clear) - Page 12 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Continuing Wibbly-Wobbly Saga (Topic Two, to be Absolutely Clear)

Post  Curunir Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:44 am

Luthier lay, wide awake, unable to sleep before analyzing the strange sounds in the hut. He didn't want to get up- he was just curious. Though he supposed he'd have to get up and investigate if he couldn't figure out what the source of the noise was. There was a reason he slept with his head between pillows back home- he just found sound so distractingly interesting.

Spoiler:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Lunar was a light sleeper this night... Having a lot on his mind what with the whole scroll's info, both wanting to go follow Nilh but knowing that they had no more engery left to do such a thing and besides it was likely just a trap. So when the odd sound was made Lunar gets up and his claws spark a little as he is ready to attack if need be.

Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:00 pm

Scorch doesn't even notice the noise. Dragons sleep heavy like that...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Lunar sees (and Luthier hears) the last few steps Zephel takes as he slowly approaches Drizzle's sleeping form. He is looking around cautiously as the moon outside barely seeps in - some kind of blobby shadow blocking it. He halts when Lunar stands, however, bringing his head up sharply before practically going petrified.

A spear is cradled in the crook of his front-left leg.

Drizzle still hasn't woken up, and snores a little to prove it.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:45 pm

"Please... Let's just talk..." Lunar said, hoping such a thing could just work to have this junkure not end with bloodshed.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Zephel's head turns to Drizzle, then back to Lunar. "Bitika nol tasotay?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:09 pm

will likely delete this post, just going to wait to hear what the GM thinks first before removal, please don't post if this is still here:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Spoiler:

Everypony, and otherwise, wakes up at this, or simply jumps where they are if not otherwise awake. There is a great crash as various personages slam into each other, mostly painlessly.

Things settle down sometime before the world ends completely, and Zephel (now standing in the light [who lit a torch?]) looks perhaps most confused of all, which is a feat given the circumstances.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:24 pm

"Who the buck woke me up and how many teeth do you want to lose?"
Iggy looks right at Zephel.
"Was it you skid marks? I swear to Luna I will put you in the dirt if you woke me up."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:44 am

Luthier had heard the zebra enter- Zephel, from the sound of the voice that responded to Lunar. Of course. None of them could understand the zebra's language. Luthier, not wanting to alarm the intruder, continued to lay on the ground appearing asleep, thinking of a way to translate for Lunar.

Lunar, however, was apparently not waiting, and woke everyone.

Luthier sat upright, and immediately cast his spell that altered sound coming to and from him to sound like the recipient's language.

"What's going on?" he asked, mainly to Zephel.

Spoiler:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:00 am

Spoiler:

Zephel straightens before the party, spear somehow doing so as well. "I have come for Drizzle, but not with ill intent. I simply wish to have her with us as we go to fight Echo. That is of course, if she does not object to that?"

"...wait, what?" Drizzle asks, waking up a bit more. Then she looks a bit angry. "No. No, I'm...I'm done. Leave me alone."

Zephel shrugs in acquiescence, stripes almost forming a ripple pattern as he does so. It's surprising how muscular this zebra is. "I would invite the rest of you to join in our hunt of that rotten weed Nihl and his tribe, but our laws dictate we must not. I apologize for the disturbance."

He turns and walks towards the door.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:07 am

Luthier blinked.  That was unexpected. Was he even still awake?

"Hold on!  I know we're the ones that convinced you that ECHO was up to no good, but you really mustn't get involved!  You have no idea the kind of terrible weapons they have at their disposal!  not to mention Nihl himself is pretty scary.  I couldn't forgive myself if you got any of the warriors of your tribe killed off on our account!"

It was a shame he was still so sleepy.  Couldn't the zebras have waited at least another night?  Or till morning?

Spoiler:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:19 am

"They do think of themselves as being "the good guys" from what I can tell.... And that whole gifted memo they gave me when they left." Lunar comments with a sigh.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:41 pm

"Nihl is evil, we all agree, besides perhaps himself," Zephel rubs his spear. "And strangely, my own liege. She must think so, otherwise she'd not have told us to let such a monster alone." He shakes his head. "We have always been taught to drive evil from our lands, but now a demon hides a-"

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah! Woah!" Drizzle interrupts. "You're doing this behind Zibris's back?!"

Zephel has the good sense to look ashamed at this accusation.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:24 pm

Scorch looks at Wandering Eye with a yawn to see how he feels about the situation...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:01 am

"Eh let's just go ahead and attack Nihl and be done with this. We still need to check that the princesses are still all right and personally I'm feeling a little out of place being here."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:12 am

"Don't think taking out Nihl is going to be that simple..." Lunar comments with a sigh.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:52 pm

Zephel shrugs. "I cannot ask you along on our hunt." This said, he begins to head out the door.

Drizzle turns to the rest of you, looking slightly more exhausted than she did when she woke up, and whispers" "So are you going to tell Zibris on him, or are you going to make me do it?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:23 am

"Who ever said that I was asking? This self-righteous pony has been on my last bucking nerve. Dont really care about you zebra's issues with Nihl. As I'm sure we've said before we have our own reasons for going after him. Besides tell Zibris what? I didn't see anything."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:42 am

"You really like that joke, don't you?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:31 am

"Yeah... We know your blind... And the joke got old even before you used it the first time." Lunar adds.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:52 pm

"Buck all of you, I only said that to get a point across. This still doesn't resolve the issue at hand."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:29 am

Wandering Eye sighs at his bickering companions. "We don't know what kind of forces Nihl has. You remember the army he had back in the cave? He might have similar resources with him. Still, if the Zebras are going to attack despite how risky it is... I don't want to let them go alone."
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:49 am

deonte9109 wrote:"Buck all of you, I only said that to get a point across. This still doesn't resolve the issue at hand."
"I'm just saying, you should expand your repertoire. In fact..." Scorch leans his head close to Iggy, a huge cheesy grin on his face, "You should... look into doing that."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next