Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED]

+14
LoganAura
Fluffy McSparkles
Stairc -Dan Felder
Drago765
SparkImpulse
Clockeye
deonte9109
AProcrastinatingWriter
Quietkal
Xel Unknown
Lapis-Lazily
Ramsus
conantheghost
Copper Rose
18 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED]

Post  Copper Rose Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:08 am

Oh, of course. Your only control of her shall be in-combat situations, though. And lol
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Non Sequitur: the Campaign Sign-up and OOC (Formerly Infinite Laughter)[DED]

Post  deonte9109 Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:15 am

Ok so here is Sugar Rush. And uh yeah so its late for me and i got to work in the morning so yeah. I'll flavor the stuff later and put in his pic when im not dead tired. ANd my table will have posted or mailed or whatever when i can focus on it
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:39 am

Finally a pony that isn't somehow ironic (not that I don't like them, it would just be a bit annoying to set up a campaign like this and have no "serious" laughter characters at all)! And deonte, if you don't have one in mind already, I think I've got a destiny that would fit your character pretty well (the same one I was going to use for Grimdark's mom), it's unnoficial, as I said before, and is courtesy of conantheghost.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:42 am

Androgyny isn't supposed to be ironic, he/she creates chaos in the minds of anyone who tries to discern his/her gender. It's all a fun game to him/her.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:52 am

You do have a point there. I nearly forgot about Androgyny (sorry), but I meant like FULL ON CRAZY LIKE PINKIE PIE, not just jocolor. I mean, could you imagine Pinkie on caffeine? This campaign is mirror pool + Pinkie Pie + caffeine, when it comes to how I originally thought of all the laughter set lose upon post-Discord Equestria, after all.

But all these characters are going to make it SO MUCH BETTER!

Last edited by Copper Rose on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:54 am

Ah, I knew I had forgotten something! My Critical Move!

Silly boy.

Anyway, it's in there now - I believe at this point my character is complete and will send you the Tons of Fun table later today!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:58 am

Wait- later today? It's midnight here. Just WHERE do you live, anyway? Australia? e.O
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:21 am

*looks at Sugar Rush's combat build* What? I don't... huh? How does that function. I mean, in a way that works well. (Speaking of... Kal, what have I told you about Paranoid? Tisk Tisk Tsik.)

So I guess my last hope for someone in the party taking Invigorating Presence is Lapis? I highly recommend someone does. If you look at what it does for Mungo's build.... yeah. (Also an even better if Sugar Rush also ends up keeping Chain Lightning.)

Sorry I haven't done my Tons of Fun table yet. Was kinda distracted by other things today. I'll try to work on it tomorrow.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:02 am

That destiny actually sounds approachable except for a few tweaks here there which actually makes it hard for me cause now i have to decide between Demiurge or Planeshaper...
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:45 pm

Those are some ridiculous racials you have, Ramsus.

Added a small backstory on Ghoulish Guise (beyond the haiku)
Updated Ghoulish Guise so he's now correctly at 8 racial points instead of 7. (Fireborn, because apparently I have a lot of fire flavor)

Still only at 59 entries for Ghoul's Tons of Fun. I do have the negative entries finalized, just need to get the positives and neutrals done.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:54 pm

The character I'm slowly building... The idea is that this character would've been basically Discord's personal toy... That an alright thing to build around? Or should try to build something other then that...?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:48 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:The character I'm slowly building... The idea is that this character would've been basically Discord's personal toy... That an alright thing to build around? Or should try to build something other then that...?
That sounds wonderful, and just screwed up enough by Discord to be a tad bit truly insane. It would be just perfect if your character refers to him as "Daddy Discord" jocolor

Not that I plan to make any important plot points about that, oh no...
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:52 pm

Regardless of this character's views on Discord... He or She would understand that the rest of the world feels things are better without Discord around.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:05 pm

Oh, of course. I just want a character that refers to him as "Daddy Discord," for reasons Very Happy doesn't have to be yours, just anyone will do.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:38 pm

So should we PM you our Tons of Fun sheets or leave them here for glorious look-overs?
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:42 pm

I'm just gonna put mine in my character sheet so more people than just the GM can see what they're in store for. (And maybe to give others ideas/avoid everyone putting down a ton of the same ideas.)
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:46 pm

Just finished mine; PM'd to Copper because she asked for that.
I had it in the open through a link on GG's sheet, but I've hidden it since.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:54 pm

It's fine if you post it on here, I just want to somehow be notified when it's done Very Happy 
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:59 pm

Mungo's finished. Along with his Tons of Fun table. If you find yourself wondering who a lot of the characters that are referenced are, most of them are characters I've played in other games here.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:41 am

BTW, I'm not in Australia, but it was after midnight when I said I'd get it to you later today - therefore, it was "today" by that point. HA HA I am always right!

Shh those times I was wrong were a dream shh

And here my Tons of Fun is!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:02 am

Another imporant factor that has worried me when building the character that I am building. It has ties with a character from a Text-Based MMO I have played in... That'll make the backstory building, tad odd to explain fully. So um... Would having my character basically a Discord made chaos clone of transdimensional traveler (who's from a REALLY CHAOTIC place, a realm that even Discord would call a bit crazy.) be an ok thing to do? If not... I'll understand and get to building something else. Just do wanta get the ok before I start getting too far on this build if it's basically going to be turned down because it's a bit too out there for the campaign.

EDIT: Also... This character would look like an Earth Pony but be able to do magic, by summoning what my are called Improbibilty Bombs... This is another detail that I do hope is OKed... Elsewise I'll get to work being a different character.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:08 am

So I've decided that, because everybody made their own Tons of Fun Tables, I don't want people trying to predict what the corresponding effect on their table is, so when somebody uses their element of laughter, I'll be rolling. Is that ok with everyone?

@ Xel: That's just fine. I am, after all, just trying to create a game for pure enjoyment, with a small touch of trolling. When it comes to your characters, go wild!
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:09 am

That's totally fair for you to be the roller of the d100 each time we summon laughter.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:10 am

Copper Rose wrote:So I've decided that, because everybody made their own Tons of Fun Tables, I don't want people trying to predict what the corresponding effect on their table is, so when somebody uses their element of laughter, I'll be rolling. Is that ok with everyone?
I figured something like that would be in place. It's actually why a lot of my table's effects have the same lead-in, so I don't know which it really is.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:31 am

Sure I guess. Not sure why you need us not to get to roll though. *shrug* As long as you don't start saying you need to roll our other dice.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next