Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter

3 posters

Go down

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Empty Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter

Post  Bergil Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:27 am

Pewter Ponies Kickstarter link

Hi, I'm just trying to spread the news of a Kickstarter project I launched a little while ago now. It's for little gaming models (ponies) for use with Fantasy roleplaying games and what have you. You could say I'm combining several of my interests in one place. Very Happy 

I'm happy to say that the basic project is now funded and we’re over half way into our first unlock!

Which also means we’re a third of the way into the project and over a third needed to unlock all of models is there.

On Monday or Tuesday we will have pictures up of the finished adventurers for everyone to see and a special Kickstarter exclusive figure for all those that pledge on the project.

Anyway, if you'd like to know anything please do ask, I'll be back next week with some more photos to show.

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Ae4be92c8ac8776f4cb067938de5ff7e_large

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter 8efa3e72f4ad4a13c353a5bd454e7388_large

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter 12bd94b038cbacfdb756e1f9ea120b97_large

Bergil
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Empty Re: Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:07 pm

Looks like somebody beat you to the pony punch on this one...

Still, looks like a cool idea - I must admit, I was expecting something more FiMesque in design, but this is clearly better!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Empty Re: Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:10 pm

but this one gave pics!
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergil Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:16 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Looks like somebody beat you to the pony punch on this one...

Still, looks like a cool idea - I must admit, I was expecting something more FiMesque in design, but this is clearly better!
Cheers bud Very Happy 

'Xel' = "but this one gave pics!"

And then some!

Just thought I’d update things a little, we’ve now reached £4000 which has unlocked the Adventurers set for a Christmas delivery.

We’ve also updated the Cornulaes wings as they were far too bulky originally.

And we’ve added an exclusive pony, the ‘Muffin Mare’ for everyone that pledges on a reward as a thank you for getting us this far.

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Queenremakex4_zps841f2023

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Kingremakex4_zps6e9f86b2

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter MuffinMare_zpsc9d5c866

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter MuffinMarex4_zps834dc0b2

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Barbarianx4_zpsf1f98d8f

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Wizardx4_zps782d072a

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Sorceressx4_zpsc803a39f

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Thiefx4_zps088dca97

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Bardx4_zps36f52cae

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Paladinx4_zpsfb32b859

Bergil
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergil Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:42 pm

I’d just like to say people can pledge to receive things that aren't unlocked and still receive them, albeit slightly later than was planned.

Our idea behind the unlocks was to illustrate what we could comfortably achieve with the funding received in the time frame allowed.

So please feel safe in the knowledge knowing that anything you pledge for will be received, albeit potentially a month or two later than planned (if that!)

Bergil
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergil Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Last of the figures We've managed to get finished before the Kickstarter comes to a close. Though we've made our goals any extra funding helps and it's your last chance to get a Kickstarter exclusive muffin mare...

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Flankandfile_zps942adffd

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Knightsoftheroundstable_zps0e323dac

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Daughtersofcyberiel_zpsafc9e2b7

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Legionofluno_zps149268ef

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter MuffinMare_zpsc9d5c866

Bergil
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergil Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Figured someone here might like to see the last of these figurines.

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter DOCFA_zpscd16a7b9

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter FFFA_zps7e444b95

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter KnightsFA_zpsdfc86333

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter LLFA_zpse1222104

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Toastthedragon_zps8ede34c6

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Ripper_zpsa7218b18

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter PundamiliatheZebra_zpsa7bd83e2

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter FoulFoal1_zpsb48dff52

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter FoulFoal3_zps37cd8ab7

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter FoulFoal2_zps43b1364a

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter LysnoiPozharunicornfiresorcerer_zps87cefbd9

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Customprincess_zpsc2965070

Bergil
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergil Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:52 am

Finally got them released. If I do another Kickstarter it's going to be half the variety of minis, it's taken allot of work and I'm knackered.

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter SOP2GROUP2_zpsb76799e6

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Cornulaegroup2_zpsa52c83bc

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter AdventurersGroup2_zps2989c93d

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter WarPoniesgroup2_zps381c3362

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Pundamillia1_zpsbc2f301d

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Toastthedragon_zps5bbc7870

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter TrioofTerrorGroup1_zps68a1e174

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Ripper2_zps585e222d

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter LysnoiPozhar_zpsf2072468

Pewter Ponies, little gaming sculptures on Kickstarter Pirncessofthenight_zps96c9ee6a

You can get them here: http://www.slapminis.com/

Bergil
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:58 pm

My goodness, these are all so pretty!

Now if only I had more money...
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergil Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:02 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:My goodness, these are all so pretty!

Now if only I had more money...

They'll be waiting for when you do...  Razz 

Bergil
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down