Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter

3 posters

Go down

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter Empty The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter

Post  Bergil Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:45 am

Since completing the Pewter Ponies Kickstarter we’ve been hard at work on the second project, The Evil Ponies!

They’re intended to provide adversaries for all the cutey muffin loving ponies that have come before.

I’d love to be able to work on another successful Kickstarter project, and with your help it can be done. Please share the project with anyone you believe may have an interest.

Thanks,

Stu

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1835446295/the-evil-ponies-evil-ponies-for-table-top-gaming

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter Frontcover2_zps8348cf11

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter Introimage1_zps7f62cd58

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter Introimage3_zps1c207440

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter Introimage4_zps52fd83e2

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter Introimage5_zpsd5e3b615

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter Introimage6_zps7c51e8ca

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter Introimage7_zps2249b3af

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter Introimage10_zps2cf2c573

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter Introimage8_zps44904687

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter Introimage9_zps58ffe27f

Bergil
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter Empty Re: The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter

Post  Dusk Raven Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:53 pm

Without knowing the exchange rate I can't say how much I'll be able to contribute, but I have to say I particularly like the Apocalypse Ponies. Now I want to create a team of adversaries based on those four...
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergil Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:00 pm

Dusk Raven wrote:Without knowing the exchange rate I can't say how much I'll be able to contribute, but I have to say I particularly like the Apocalypse Ponies. Now I want to create a team of adversaries based on those four...

You can look up exchange rates using google currency, at least that's what I use. And as for contributing, anything you care to put into the Kickstarter will be thoroughly appreciated!

But yes, I figured the apoc ponies would make great adversaries, especially in RPG's.

Anyway, some actual figures to show here;

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter DrPonesCOmpilation_zpscf225bb1

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter Spawnmulitkitkit_zps7c48113a

Bergil
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergil Sun May 04, 2014 4:31 pm

Managed to finish the witch and skeleton pony. I feel the skeleton pony head needs a little tweaking but I’m pretty pleased with the witch on a broomstick, flying around and all.

I’ve also ‘unlocked’ the unlocks in the hope of getting a few more people interested, and with the project nearing it’s end if you wanted to join in now’s the time!

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter Witch_zpsa9430999

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter Skeleton_zpsc08619cf

Bergil
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergil Fri May 09, 2014 1:31 pm

With the final day of the Kickstarter upon us the war pony of the apocalypse arrives...

The Evil Ponies - Kickstarter Warpony2_zps9baecfe3

With a Kickstarter exclusive figure and one or two free figures to grab why not join in now!?

Bergil
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Fri May 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Wow.

I'm still fairly new to roleplaying games, so I hope you won't be offended by my not investing in these as play pieces just yet.

That said, sweet Sunbutt, I would love to have these just for display purposes.

I gave miniature war gaming a brief try a few years ago, and while I wasn't good at it, I always appreciated the amount of detail that went into sculpting the pieces. I can appreciate these for the same reason, particularly the level of detail evident on the War Ponies armour. Seriously amazing work.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Fri May 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Ugh, still deciding. I'd probably never paint them properly, much less use them, but still... so tempting.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Bergil Mon May 12, 2014 8:47 am

TheCavalry wrote:Wow.

I'm still fairly new to roleplaying games, so I hope you won't be offended by my not investing in these as play pieces just yet.

That said, sweet Sunbutt, I would love to have these just for display purposes.

I gave miniature war gaming a brief try a few years ago, and while I wasn't good at it, I always appreciated the amount of detail that went into sculpting the pieces. I can appreciate these for the same reason, particularly the level of detail evident on the War Ponies armour. Seriously amazing work.

Not offended at all!  Smile 

Miniature wargaming can be difficult to get into. For some time I found it hard to play games with 'rules lawyers' and power players. They'd just want to win by having the best army going.

I know for the most part just play games with a small group of friends. You know we turn up, have a few brews and nibbles on the go and try different games out. And play for fun rather than competition. Half of it's about socializing for me really!

RPG's are my favorite though, building up a character and playing through a story. The miniatures just add color to the whole experience for me (though I would say that) You could just as easily play with paper chits.

But yes, I like all the artsy stuff that goes along with models  Very Happy 

"Ugh, still deciding. I'd probably never paint them properly, much less use them, but still... so tempting."

Well, if you want them you want them, if you don't you don't! As for painting it's really easy once you know how...

Bergil
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down