Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychoneights

+3
ZamuelNow
Quietkal
Elacular
7 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Psychoneights - Page 14 Empty Re: Psychoneights

Post  Elacular Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:12 pm

Cardbo wrote:Dart just shakes his head at the memory.  But he's not about to give up on the rest of the pig vaults, well at least for now.

You can see one pig vault who has ineffectually burried itself halfway in the ground and you hear another knock over a bongo, buy the third remains stealthy.

ZamuelNow wrote:Following Levia's instructions, Marsh nervously paused before shattering the smelling salts between her hooves.

A sharp, pungent smell comes from the cracked salts and those standing around can feel themselves jerking awake.

Meta:

Last edited by Elacular on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:05 pm

Elacular wrote:
Cardbo wrote:Dart just shakes his head at the memory.  But he's not about to give up on the rest of the pig vaults, well at least for now.

You can see one pig vault who has ineffectually burried itself halfway in the ground and you hear another knock over a bongo, buy the third remains stealthy.

Dart's walks up to the one who's buried in the ground and starts digging a tunnel behind and underneath it, eventually coming up to where the vault opening should be.  He clears away as much dirt as he can and opens the vault.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:29 pm

Dizzy and disoriented, Marsh simply sat where she was as she looked to see who else returned to the waking world.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:11 pm

Cardbo wrote:Dart's walks up to the one who's buried in the ground and starts digging a tunnel behind and underneath it, eventually coming up to where the vault opening should be.  He clears away as much dirt as he can and opens the vault.

This one is different from the others. It shows an adult Featherbow in his own mind scape (specifically this forest) looking on in horror at Loften who has gathered a large number of campers (including what looks like a very young Levia) and is sarcastically playing an acoustic guitar and reading papers he pulls off the trees.

ZamuelNow wrote:Dizzy and disoriented, Marsh simply sat where she was as she looked to see who else returned to the waking world.

Quite a few other campers seem to be coming around. A few of the younger ones are throwing up, and Jewel audibly groans with each one that does. Meanwhile, Magimind is looking on with disdain while some older students have lined up in front of Loften to get their arrowheads.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:22 pm

Elacular wrote:

This one is different from the others. It shows an adult Featherbow in his own mind scape (specifically this forest) looking on in horror at Loften who has gathered a large number of campers (including what looks like a very young Levia) and is sarcastically playing an acoustic guitar and reading papers he pulls off the trees.

"Huh."

Dart then heads off to where the bongo drums, seeing if he can find clues as to the whereabouts of the other two. When he gets there, he starts looking around again for clues.

Perception:
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:28 pm

You're able to find the KOed bongos, and, with a little searching, some cloven hoofprints leading away from it. Before you can follow them though, there's a massive snort and a loud crash and a guitar falls on your head from the branches above you. There are now six pissed pigsafes surrounding and glaring at you.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:47 pm

Dart tries to assess the threat they pose.

Perception:
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:58 pm

They may not be super bright or durable, but they are very fast and heavy, and one is backing up now and preparing to charge you. You could probably beat them, but getting whalloped by one would hurt.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:25 am

Dart remembered what his senseis kept mentioning about being greedy and decided now would be the best time to make his retreat.

Dart flipped over the vaults and made for where he entered from.

Acrobatics:
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:50 am

Pyro came to with a sharp intake. He hadn't expected Marshom to actually break it open! He resolved to speak to her about it later; for now, he silently complimented her on getting the jump on him, if by accident.

He got back up to his feet, looking at Loften. Hey, y'know how Featherbow banned you, and I wondered why? Nevermind that, I don't want to know, he thought to him, trying (and perhaps failing) to hide his agitation at his excursion. He instead began looking across the room for anyone who hadn't mad it out yet...

Perception:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:29 am

Cardbo wrote:Dart remembered what his senseis kept mentioning about being greedy and decided now would be the best time to make his retreat.

Dart flipped over the vaults and made for where he entered from.

Acrobatics:

You easily outrun the pigs, though the one of them that was charging huffs hot breath up your tail. Once you get back out of the woods, they leave you alone. They seem to regard it as their territory.

Crystalite wrote:Pyro came to with a sharp intake. He hadn't expected Marshom to actually break it open! He resolved to speak to her about it later; for now, he silently complimented her on getting the jump on him, if by accident.

He got back up to his feet, looking at Loften. Hey, y'know how Featherbow banned you, and I wondered why? Nevermind that, I don't want to know, he thought to him, trying (and perhaps failing) to hide his agitation at his excursion. He instead began looking across the room for anyone who hadn't mad it out yet...

Perception:

Most of the students are coming around, the older ones helping the firsties out with their smelling salts. The only ones still in are a few of the established slower ones, the group Featherbow was lecturing (who had their salt privileges revoked after the atomic stink bomb affair), a couple of train riders and Dart.

EDIT: and Greg Matter

Last edited by Elacular on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:31 am

Cloud winces at the smell, before realizing something and trying to resist being pulled out the mind. "Wait...gotta...give the...tag..."
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:35 am

You mange to stay in the mind long enough to perform one more action.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:02 am

Cloud manages to limply toss the tag before sitting up in reality with a snap and a deep inhale. She frowns somewhat, before looking somewhat sadly at the nearest counselor. "Sarge, I don't think I got the tag to the bags."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:10 am

Elacular wrote:

You easily outrun the pigs, though the one of them that was charging huffs hot breath up your tail. Once you get back out of the woods, they leave you alone. They seem to regard it as their territory.

Dart heads back and tries to see if he sees anypony.  If he doesn't he'll go on ahead to the end of the train stop where everypony else was headed.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:44 am

Quietkal wrote:Cloud manages to limply toss the tag before sitting up in reality with a snap and a deep inhale. She frowns somewhat, before looking somewhat sadly at the nearest counselor. "Sarge, I don't think I got the tag to the bags."

"Don't worry about it," Pyro said in something vaguely resembling a reassuring tone. "If it was something all that important I'm sure someone will get it later."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:33 pm

Dart saw nopony near enough to be worth following. When he got to the baggage claim, he saw a good amount of bags and Featherbow gently putting a familiar tag with it's partner. The bag grinned and squeed, snuggling up with its partner. Meanwhile, Featherbow turned back to finish his speech.

"And because of that, I honestly think that all of you can do much better than stuffing the staff punching bag with smelling salts. Does anyone have anything to do before we leave?"
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:50 pm

"I'm fine!"  Dart chirped, happily. Dart took his tag and tried to pair it up with a bag.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:12 pm

You find the proper bag easily enough, and it squees happily in much the same way as the other. Featherbow gives you a mild smile before crunching up the salts between his hooves. The foul, sharp scent fills your nose and you end up back in reality.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Dart wakes up and looks around for Featherbow. He sends to him privately. 'Mr. Featherbow, I found and opened some of the memory vaults, but I'm not sure I want to tell Mr. Loften about it. He was a bit of jerk in one of those memories.'
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:39 pm

"So, what do we do now Sergeant?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:28 am

"Well, ordinarily you would do some extra orientation. But that's Featherbow's job and he's had a hard morning. So, wander about and see if you can figure something out on your own. Alternatively, there's a billboard over in the parking lot," he explained, pointing in the direction of the alleged lot. "We post schedules for elective courses there, and it's also used as a general advertising spot. You might find something to pique your interest there," Pyro finished, turning to address the next problem. Dart was waking up. Pyro approached. He was awake now, pribably telepathing by the look on his face.

"Hey," the Sargeant started, grabbing the drake's attention. "Listen. I know you found something in there, and judging by your lack of running excitedly to Loften I'm guessing it's pretty serious? First off; if it has anything to do with the zebra I don't want to know. Secondly. I can talk to them if you want; worst case scenario Jewel and I have an 'arrangement', I'll make it up to you. Loften's idea had merit, but he's set up a social mine field and today is a really bad day to push Featherbow further than needed."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:43 am

Crystalite wrote:
"Hey," the Sargeant started, grabbing the drake's attention. "Listen. I know you found something in there, and judging by your lack of running excitedly to Loften I'm guessing it's pretty serious? First off; if it has anything to do with the zebra I don't want to know. Secondly. I can talk to them if you want; worst case scenario Jewel and I have an 'arrangement', I'll make it up to you. Loften's idea had merit, but he's set up a social mine field and today is a really bad day to push Featherbow further than needed."

Dart whispers to Sarge. "Well, I wanted to talk to Mr. Featherbow first, but I did find a few memory vaults."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:48 am

"We'll talk to Loften first," Pyro stated, motioning with a hoof for Dart to follow.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:03 am

Featherbow never quite responds to Dart. It seems like he's not quite out of his trance yet. But Loften grins happily at Pyro and Dart. "Hello there, friends! So, a little Miracle told me that you were super nice to him and my Lil' filly. So, what can I do for you guys?"
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next