Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equestrian Task Force: ETF OOC

+3
Fury of the Tempest
A1C Bronymous
deonte9109
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Equestrian Task Force: ETF OOC - Page 3 Empty Re: Equestrian Task Force: ETF OOC

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon May 19, 2014 1:09 am

Yes, Phoenix is originally from the DC universe, or at least a modified version of it. That same universe has Equestria, the Equestria he came from originally, of which the history included the Earth Walkers and World Enders. There isn't any correlation between the history of that universe and this universe, technically, but the inclusion of a human in the Minotaur mythos was too good to pass up.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Equestrian Task Force: ETF OOC - Page 3 Empty Re: Equestrian Task Force: ETF OOC

Post  Elacular Mon May 19, 2014 1:16 am

Sweet! Maize is totally gonna want to know more when our changeling isn't being a jackass.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon May 19, 2014 1:33 am

Sounds good to me, I love rambling on about my own headcanon.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon May 19, 2014 9:44 pm

So I was thinking earlier. What exactly do female minotaurs look like? Do they have the same stocky frame as the males (taking after bovines), or do they follow human lead and have more slender curvy figures? Do they have regular breasts, abdominal udders, or some combination? Horns? Or definably smaller horns, or no horns, like a female generally would have?
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Mon May 19, 2014 10:04 pm

It's times like these I really wish I could draw. In lieu of artistic competence I'll answer your questions in order.

My head cannon:

1. Female minotaurs are just as stocky and muscular as males. Any frame variation within the species is more due to diet, exercise regime andd genetics than physical sex. Maize specifically is quite muscular and stocky due to years of farm work..

2. Female minotaurs have pectoral breasts like humans which increase in size during and after pregnancy. Their breasts are mostly covered in fur, and hiding them isn't a noteworthy modesty issue in minnotaur culture since, similar to ponies, they have very little shame eschewing clothes altogether. A very muscular female minotaur such as Maize would have less pronounced breasts. Maize personallly wears an open-chested vest most of the time simply because she likes pockets.

3. Females tend to have horns that are somewhat smaller than the males, though not to the point of uselessness.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon May 19, 2014 10:37 pm

Man, things like these make me wish I had lore to contribute.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue May 20, 2014 1:58 am

Well this is the perfect game to just make up whatever you want about your character. DM genuinely doesn't care how ridiculous it might get.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue May 20, 2014 11:41 pm

Bronymous wrote:Well this is the perfect game to just make up whatever you want about your character. DM genuinely doesn't care how ridiculous it might get.
This but no long lost alicorn BS.

Also something that has been brought to my attention, Maize and 72 dont actually know Phoenix's name as of now. Which those of you that arent Bronymous should probably mull about it.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Thu May 22, 2014 9:09 am

I really hope Maize meets a cute girl at some point so she can say "Could you lend me your ear? I swear I'm no stalker and I'm sorry if this is corny, but my name is Maize."
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Fri May 23, 2014 12:48 pm

Taffy reroll your persuasion check
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon May 26, 2014 8:23 pm

Oh goody. Who's ready for some Top shelf Grade A DM bullshit? I am.

Nevermind I fixed it.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Elacular Tue May 27, 2014 1:39 am

What the hell was that? That's not how...what....argh! That is the lousiest thing a GM's ever done to me!

Damn it. I didn't want Maize to be angsty at all, but this is really gonna hurt her.
Elacular
Elacular
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Tue May 27, 2014 2:58 am

Elacular wrote:What the hell was that? That's not how...what....argh! That is the lousiest thing a GM's ever done to me!
Yeah. Bullshit. Like I said.

It does raise a fair point, in that Kindness technically only pacifies the target creature- so if the target creature is being controlled by something else, it won't do anything to stop it. You'd need to see the possessing creature, or else remove the mind control via Indomitable, or whatever they call it nowadays.

I DON'T, however, think that it would have made Hands stop resisting the mind control, as it only stops him from being aggressive, and only from being aggressive to the user of Kindness. But that's sort of a moot point.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:34 am

BUMP. What's happening.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:40 pm

I am wondering the same thing.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3