Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL]

+8
Senshuken
A1C Bronymous
GreyVestibule
Doc pseudopolis
Reaver
Elacular
mjh6
Crystalite
12 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

[Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL]

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:11 am

Something to note Grey, you've only used 6500 of your 8k gold. As far as I know there's no spending money outside of equipment.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

[Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Poniverse] Crystal Symphony [Adventure Campaign] [FULL]

Post  GreyVestibule Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:21 pm

I see, thank you. I'll take a second look over the Treasure Trove to see what else may be good to have.

EDIT: I'm still making some considerations, but a Ring of Strategic Withdrawal is looking attractive right now.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Well, I can't see the sheet on my computer. So that's kind of bad.

The good news, however, is that I was able to get a look at it on my cousins laptop earlier, and I'm going to try making a spreadsheet/print the sheets off for my own future reference.
The other good news, for what it's worth, is that I really like the character.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:37 pm

So, when shall we start this time?

Also: Cavalry and Doc, did either of you get my PM?
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:29 am

Okay, I redid Oasis' sheet to include the new trinket (I went with the ring mentioned before), as well as some spelling errors, with an odt version, a doc version, and an HTML version, hopefully one of those three can be viewed properly by you without fuss Cavalry. I'm glad you approve of her in the meantime despite these difficulties!

I'm cool with starting whenever.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:25 am

So I'm left with Honesty or Generosity to choose with? Is there one more or is that it, because if the latter then I'm going ahead with Generosity.

I'm also ready to start.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:04 am

Crystalite wrote:So, when shall we start this time?

Also: Cavalry and Doc, did either of you get my PM?
I did, twice, I'm cool with it.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:01 am

Oops. Sorry.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:47 pm

It's alright, one was apparently going to be sent to me anyway and the other one was apparently going to be sent to cavalry afterwards so no problem.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:00 pm

Ah. Yes. That would be the problem. Fixing.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:39 pm

Game hasn't even started yet and already the notepassing....

Bracing for betrayal.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:47 pm

I'll start planning out an emergency escape button with CCC. Smile
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:32 pm

I'm lretty sure the rules said Crazy Contraptions are useless agaunst small foals like Blitz. You might try Phase Step, or The Rainbow Dash. Or perhaps both. Daring Do
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:37 pm

To be fair, small children are the one group of ponies that can be brought under control by adults cracking down on their behavior. I'm sure Blitz doesn't want to disappoint her parents and be a bad girl after all.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:52 pm

I feel like there's a whole level of context I'm missing out on here...
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:54 pm

Ah, but see? That's what the rest of the party is for! Big Smiles, Sweetie

In seriousness. All it is are some IC indications of when Blitz is being mischievous, plus some planning on getting the story rolling. No imminent betrayals in the works yet.

...Yet.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:15 am

Indeed! We have to at least get past the prologue and the first act before we get the betrayals in motion. More drama that way.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:02 am

Cripes!

Sorry! Computer troubles, catching up on stuff, and I'll edit this when I do. Sorry!

EDIT: Okie-dokie-Loki!

So... I'm going to try and get the game started today, or tomorrow; it's delayed as it is, and I want to get this party started!...though I'll leave the slot for element six open and work them in somehow.

Speaking of, element six is Honesty. Bronymous, you left your element choice until now, so I figure letting you get your pick is only fair so... I'll edit the front page to say that that's taken.

And... Last piece of "party maintainance" as it were. I'm putting the final touches on "where" you start at in the game, and it sort of occurred to me I should... maybe throw that question to you guys. I have some starting points in mind for each of you, but I figured I should ask if you have any preferences where you start or what you're doing (or, I suppose, just ask "What would your character do when they arrive in the Crystal Empire"). If you don't have anything in particular planned, then... I'm also asking for permission to put you where I planned on putting you.

(Which I don't want to say because spoilers. I need to get this started...)
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:59 am

I had pictured Blitz and Co. just getting to the palace (Or where ever they're to perform - the Lightning Organ isn't super portable and Daddy doesn't like to be far from it) and starting the process of setting up and settling in.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Senshuken Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:01 pm

That depends. Just how long after arriving at the Empire are we?

Are we just stepping off the train or have we had the time to drop off our stuff at wherever we are staying?
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:53 pm

It would seem you get to pick whatever your preference is.

In other news, my character sheet is finished! I now have a suitably suicidal combat build, and have tweaked some of my talents upon realizing I don't really need weather crafting that much, and FK Lying wasn't as useful as FK Running Away From Grownups and Bad Guys.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:38 pm

I'll gladly have Shimmering Oasis start when/wherever it is most convenient for her to be.

Also, hurray for character sheets being filled out more!

. . . I now have a suitably suicidal combat build . . .

I'm starting to feel like my decision to give Oasis some healing talents is a little more justified than I previously thought.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:41 pm

Didn't get a chance to give input about where I wanted to start, or the rest of the backstory I was still coming up with...
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:44 pm

So... I made a topic opener. But I should warn you guys in advance, I may disappear unexpectedly and not be able to continue this campaign, because I'll be in prison for murdering my internet provider.

To put another way- I lost a post I was making, so... I apologise if the one I made to replace it isn't quite what you guys were expecting.

Also... Apologies to Silver. I did not mean to put you on your own... but the dice/player composition fell that way. For now, you have free reign to do what you want, and I'll try and get at least an NPC there for you to interact with pronto.
(Of course, I'm hoping this prologue won't last too long, and then the party will be there instead... But still. Sorry for the temporary inconvenience.)
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:55 pm

And Bronymous- sorry. I know me; I figured if I didn't just bite the bullet and post,mI never would. Sorry for not getting back to ya'll about the various "things", but...ni'm hoping where I put you isn't totally awful to you.

If it is... Let me know, and I'll delete or edit this post, but since this is the prologue... I figured it would be best to get started and motor through that section. Sorry if I annoyed or bothered anyone. Gurk!
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next