Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonbound [PT, Skype, Recruiting]

+4
A1C Bronymous
Jsser23
Senshuken
Doc pseudopolis
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Moonbound [PT, Skype, Recruiting] - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonbound [PT, Skype, Recruiting]

Post  GreyVestibule Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Okay, it's sounding like July 4th, 6-8am my time [EST] may work out. At the very least it seems perfect for Terrestial, and it it's sounding like Shazam is okay with it , if I understand correctly? Senshuken, possibly as well?

Also, just as a heads up, all three of you applied folks are now in the skype group, so discussion can happen yay. Unfortunately I won't be on until 2nd my time since I just landed a job, but I'll still be able to do an earl u game on the weekencds, if that's how we end up going. A game starting at 6th would match my shift.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Moonbound [PT, Skype, Recruiting] - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonbound [PT, Skype, Recruiting]

Post  Senshuken Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:58 pm

Yeah, this time suits me alright but don't be afraid to start a bit later in the morning Grey so you can get a bit of a proper sleep in.

So are we starting on the 4th or the 6th now? Just to be clear.
Senshuken
Senshuken
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrestial Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:55 am

Actually, i'd really appreciate being punctual on this Saturday, because i have the biggest mlp con of my country this year right after that and i don't want to be late for a certain tournament.
Terrestial
Terrestial
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:46 pm

Apologies, I was rushing that out on my tablet and I guess autocorrect decided to have it's own ideas. I meant to say starting 6am matches the start of my shift, not the 6th.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyVestibule Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:41 pm

Just as a heads up, Skype is being really uncooperative with me on my PC. Been wrestling with the darn thing for the past half day. I'm going to try to get it running and ready for recording in time for the game, but if I can't, I may have to switch to using my tablet for the call and just do the game without recording.
GreyVestibule
GreyVestibule
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Terrestial Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:14 am

I have a question. Would it be a problem for anyone if we moved the sessions from Saturdays to Sundays? Same hours.

EDIT: Received answers on Skype. Question no longer valid.
Terrestial
Terrestial
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3