Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[WL/PbP] You are (Not) the Heroes

+8
Senshuken
Espresso
Stairc -Dan Felder
Crystalite
Faege
A1C Bronymous
Paper Shadow
AleneShazam
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[WL/PbP] You are (Not) the Heroes - Page 2 Empty Re: [WL/PbP] You are (Not) the Heroes

Post  nightlight Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:39 pm

This actually sounds pretty interesting! If there's still room, I can brainstorm a little with myself and see if I can come up with an interesting character idea.
nightlight
nightlight
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

[WL/PbP] You are (Not) the Heroes - Page 2 Empty Re: [WL/PbP] You are (Not) the Heroes

Post  nightlight Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:04 am

I couldn't resists. I came up with a character.

Meet Daffodil, the giant, not too bright stallion without super powers, who is most certainly not the hero of the story. That honor, according to him, falls to his animal companion, a "flying, psychic, magic dire-squirrel"* named Rousseau.

Daff is built to be the tank of the party.

* Is not dire, does not fly, and is questionably psychic.
nightlight
nightlight
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:35 am

That's hilarious.

Also, Final, final deadline is the end of February but if possible I'd like to start before that so I don't lose interest.
Curse my fickle interests.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:59 pm

Do we have a Skype channel up yet? If not, I can get one set up.
nightlight
nightlight
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:28 am

That would be nice
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:29 pm

Will do. Hey everyone, if you'd like to join the Skype channel, please PM me your name and I'll add you!
nightlight
nightlight
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:44 am

Madame Mask is ready, so we can now begin...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  jaguargamma Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:31 am

If there's an opening, I'd be interested in joining. I'm brand-new to pony RPG rules in general, but I'll ask if I need help figuring it out.
jaguargamma
jaguargamma
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:59 am

jaguargamma wrote:If there's an opening, I'd be interested in joining. I'm brand-new to pony RPG rules in general, but I'll ask if I need help figuring it out.

If you want to join you can, but as I promised to start, I can slot your character into the game once they're ready to go. In the meantime I'll start the game...

Once again note that this is a Wanderlust, not Ponytales, game, so in case you have a Pony Tales character ready you'll have to convert to Wanderlust.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  jaguargamma Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:25 am

Robyn Blind a.k.a. Trapshot
docs.google.com/document/d/1ls5O-LJnjsMVdpVWyMJmRvXWdzqe5hDSA0YwFnqKQ4w/edit?usp=sharing

If I need to fix anything, let me know.
jaguargamma
jaguargamma
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:35 am

jaguargamma wrote:Robyn Blind a.k.a. Trapshot
docs.google.com/document/d/1ls5O-LJnjsMVdpVWyMJmRvXWdzqe5hDSA0YwFnqKQ4w/edit?usp=sharing

If I need to fix anything, let me know.
You still need an out of combat Destiny tree.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  jaguargamma Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:44 am

Done.
jaguargamma
jaguargamma
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:47 am

Awesome. First post is now up!

Jaguar if you want in on the skype group PM me or post your skype name and I'll add you.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  jaguargamma Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:54 am

It's the same as my username here.
jaguargamma
jaguargamma
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:52 am

AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  jaguargamma Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:29 am

If it's not too late, I'd like to change Trapshot's sniper rifle to a shotgun. Reason being that sniper rifles are exclusively lethal weapons by design, and shotguns have a better selection of nonlethal and utility ammo types. That and both Trapshot and her father both use/used a cowboy motif for their respective mantles; it'd make more sense for them to have a shotgun as primary.

I'm also curious as to how we're handling devices and gadgets, since they'll be Trapshot's secondary gimmick.
jaguargamma
jaguargamma
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:29 pm

Question: I've read through your IC thread and I'm wondering if there's a possibility for a late join?
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:33 am

Sorry, but with 7 players already the game is quite crowded as is, and I don't think I'll be able to manage eight PCs at once.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:48 am

Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:02 am

Guys I don't have group skype chat, what's the current talk going on looking like?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:57 am

Backlog time!
the discussion:

Faege has yet to have spoken up.
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:07 pm

For Madame Mask, she wants to help Lexicon because he is one of our sponsors, and agrees with the concern about anti-villain tech becoming anti-hero tech if stolen, so guarding the event is a wise decision. Secretly bringing in extra ponies sounds like a bad idea though. It's unnecessary and it'll look bad on them if they are found out. Her concern about how the group is perceived by the public still stands...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:40 pm

AleneShazam wrote:Team Still In The Room (Sunset/Crimson/Madame???)
Madame Mask is currently staying with Lexicon at the moment. I was just gonna roam around and hope for the best, but seeing how half the team have gone off in a useful matter, I'll stick around in the room for now...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AleneShazam Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:38 am

just to confirm, does Madame Mask want to do anything specific or is she okay with stealthing in the conversation for now?
AleneShazam
AleneShazam
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:26 pm

AleneShazam wrote:just to confirm, does Madame Mask want to do anything specific or is she okay with stealthing in the conversation for now?
I'm okay with stealthing right now, and I've got nothing to add or contest to what's currently been said. Hopefully I can start making time to get back in the swing of things. If anyone has any suggestions though I am open to them...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next