Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The P-Files

+4
Dr Blight
Ramsus
Cardbo
XandZero2
8 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The P-Files - Page 33 Empty Re: The P-Files

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:44 am

Gleeda was overjoyed to have her bow to be back in her claws, it didn't take much to see how much she liked her bow. And she next looked ready for battle her mind and soul ready to give it her all. If she had any clue about what Chitin was pulling on Whisper, she'd have told her to cut it out...

Combat Moves and Stuff:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Whisper looked surprised, then a bit angrier than she was before and said, "You don't even get what you said wrong do you? Just stop."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:45 pm

((Alrighty guys, I'll go ahead and kick things off at Labyrinth's United.

Initiative is as follows:

Box Cars – 16
Chitin – 11
Whisper – 8
Gleeda – 6))

Dr Blight wrote:"Song of our Souls huh?" Chitin frowned for a moment before dipping into a ready stance. Her daggers slid out of her pack again, Chitin catching one in her teeth and the other in her magic. "I can't be certain what that would sound like myself but if you insist..."

Box Cars grins, summoning another wall of energy and carving out the words - Heard it in a movie once. Sounded Catchy.

The energy wall dissipates and Box Cars opens his wings. Buzzing loudly, he rises up onto his hind legs, then lifts off the ground. He hovers low to the floor as he sheaths his blade, clops his front hooves together, and bows before the three of you.

Then Box Cars' horn glows green again - and his blue, translucent wings flash ebon. The buzzing sound issuing from them slowly fades away, and even as Box Cars' wings continue to vibrate, they vibrate in deathly silence.

The Changeling's image shifts and distorts - then splits.

Within a matter of seconds, three identical Changelings hover in the air before you, all vibrating their wings in deathly silence. Their horns glow in perfect synchronization as their twin blades slide from their sheaths with a resounding sching, hovering in the air before them.

The three Box Cars clash their blades together and draw their jet-black bodies into a matching fighting stance.

They all motion you on with one hoof.

((Ninja! That was the Box Cars move for the turn, BTW. For this combat, when you attack a Box Cars, specify which one it is you're attacking. Right, Left, or Center))
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:50 pm

((it occurs to me that, we really are suddenly being attacked by a ninja.))

"No I don't really, I'm not the one who's psychic after all. But alright, we have other things to worry about anyway."

Chitin turned her attention back to Box Cars and blinked surprised watching as he split into three. She looked the three over for a moment before focusing some of her magic and sending her dagger out, blade-first, like a missile at the one on the right, tearing across his side.
(([+3] Draw Blood))
((Target creature suffers 1 ongoing damage (save ends)))
combat stats:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Whisper goes, "Oooh Ninja magic." and is so distracted by the coolness of it that she doesn't actually do anything.

Turn start: HP: 30/30, PiPs: 4, Status: Distracted

[+2] Perfect Focus
You gain resist 3 until the end of your next turn. At the start of your next turn, if you have not taken damage since you last used this ability, you gain 2 more pips.

Turn end: HP: 30/30, PiPs: 6, Status: Resist 3 (Perfect Focus)
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:56 pm

((I KNEW I SHOULD'VE BROUGHT MY AOE... Shouldn't have assumed this'd be a solo fight...))

Gleeda starts off combat with just sizing up her changeling sparring partner, preparing herself for any strike he were to make.

Combat Move:
Stats:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:36 pm

((Alright, so first I'll do the easy thing and continue the fight at Labyrinth's United... And ya know, I already made a mistake in this fight, but luckily it didn't matter. HAH HAH!))

As Chitin's dagger flew back to her, she noticed something rather strange...

The slash across the Box Cars on the right of the Changeling triad was bleeding something - but it wasn't blood. It was green and glowing... kind of like... radioactive waste or something... and the strangest part was that it wasn't dripping onto the floor, but... evaporating into the air?

Before Chitin could react further, the wounded Box Cars dashed forward, grabbed her - and exploded in a burst of green fire. When the smoke cleared, the Box Cars was gone - but the fire remained, spreading across Chitin's carapace and threatening to consume her if not taken care of quickly.

((Chitin takes 4 Damage and 2 Ongoing Damage from the ongoing burn))

Meanwhile, the other two Box Cars waste no time - rushing forward, bringing their katana up in a blinding arc to slash at Whisper and Gleeda. Whisper trips up at the last possible second and manages to dodge the blade intended for her by a hair's breath. As she watches her image reflect across the smooth blade metal with interest, Gleeda sees her assailant coming and raises her bow to block. There's a resounding clang as the two weapons meet.

((The Box Cars attacked for a measly 2 Damage - aka - I rolled bad, and you guys Resisted it. If you'd prefer I let you describe how you avoid the damage, I can always edit this post))

Gleeda looks her Box Cars straight in the eye and sees nothing but calm tranquility as he pulls back and rejoins his twin, preparing for another pass.

((From now on guys, whenever you make an offensive attack against one of the Box Cars, wait for me to post a response before we move on to the next player's turn.))
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Chitin was silent noticing the green ooze and sighed a little. "Oh this is going nowhere good isn't it..." She yelped in surprise as it rushed her and exploded. "They're fake and explode, lovely." She growled out as she stepped out of the smoke. Wincing at the burns as she shook the flames off herself. She frowned, focusing on the one on the left as her dagger spun back around in the air like a boomerang and slashed across its back.

combat stats:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Back at the University...

After the auditorium had calmed down a bit, Indy nodded in response to the mayor's statement. "Theorycraft is a pretty cool customer that's for sure - which just makes ya wonder even more why he'd spread lies in the first place... He has no record of sedition as far as I know, so why'd he start now?"

At this point Ms. Beauty stands up abruptly. "Please pardon my interruption Professor. Ploy, but if I may?"

Indy shrugs, "Sure thing. Knock yerself out Beaut."

Ms. Beauty nods curtly. "Thank you professor. Although it is true that the masked vigilante known as Theorycraft has no known record of sedition, many reports of contact with the suspect imply that he suffers from multiple psychological disorders - foremost among them being Paranoid Schizophrenia. He's been witnessed talking to ponies who weren't there, as well as muttering random gibberish that makes absolutely no sense. He has also on occasion exhibited signs of PTSD, Narcissism, and Antisocial Personality Disorder. He has always been seen as highly unstable and dangerous." Ms. Beauty pauses to flick back her flowing crimson mane with finality, then adds, "He may appear 'cool,' but with all due respect, he's a loose cannon that needs to be brought to justice. Recent events have only made that fact all the more evident... and I... I approve the Polices' decision to finally treat him as the deranged criminal sociopath that he is."

Ms. Beauty sits back down in a huff as Indy stares on for a moment in silence.

"Uh... Thanks..." Indy adds finally, giving an awkward - and obviously fake - smile, "for that informative and... spirited explanation, Ms. Beauty... and uh..."

Indy looks out over the auditorium again before clopping her hooves together, "Well! I think we've all had enough talk of recent events, so let's get back to the topic of Criminal Justice in general, and more specifically, let's get back to the topic of - can you guess it? Come on. I know ya can. You were all listenin' when I said it the first time... HARMONY!"

As Indy begins picking up steam again, zipping back and forth about the auditorium, Ms. Beauty reaches out and grabs hold of Blades hoof, holding it tight.

"And why is harmony so important?" Indy asks, before adding, "Because justice is blind, of course! That’s something nopony should ever forget, and what do I mean by saying justice is blind? Anypony? -Yes, you in the back!

The rest of the class passes relatively quickly. Indy Ploy's excitement for Criminal Justice is infectious, and the knowledge she displays of her subject matter is pretty cool too. She makes sure to throw in interesting anecdotes about some of her past cases every now and then to keep the crowd entertained, and by the end of class, she's mentioned Brown vs. Board, Saddle vs. Bareback, and Luke vs. Vader.

In the closing minutes of class, Indy clops her hooves together again.

“Alrighty, my little ponies! For next time... Hm... let's see..." Indy pauses for a moment, hovering in the air and rubbing her chin thoughtfully, "I’d like you to crack open your books to page... Let's go with 85. Yeah, 85's a good number. Crack your books open to page 85 and read to the end of the chapter!”

One student raises his hoof, “But Professor Ploy?”

“Call me Indy.”

“Professor Indy?”

“Close enough.”

“The chapter starts on page 70.”

Eeeeeeeeeeee-xactly." Indy grins, "You think ya ever get to hear the whole story in court? Nope. When you get a case, you start in the middle and go on to the end. You have to figure out the rest of the story for yourself. Take Theorycraft for instance. We don't know his whole story," Indy shrugs, "Maybe we never will? For now, all we can do is piece together the facts that we do know and guess as to the rest. That’s exactly what I want you all to do here. Read to the end of the chapter and make a well-educated guess about the rest. We’ll discuss what you’ve come up with next class. 'Til next time!”

Indy cuts a figure eight in the air, then zooms to the ground, bows, and is rewarded by a round of applause from the audience.

Class is over and everypony's ready to be out in a hurry.

As the stands begin to empty, Indy starts packing up her things by the podium.

What will you do now?

Last edited by XandZero2 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:24 am; edited 2 times in total
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:02 pm

"And why is harmony so important?" Indy asks, before adding, "Because justice is blind, of course! That’s something nopony should ever forget, and what do I mean by saying justice is blind? Anypony? -Yes, you in the back!”
'Is she talking to me?'

Clue Seeker cleared his throat: "Mare Justice has been portraited blindfolded since old times. The blindfold represents objectivity, in that justice is or should be meted out objectively, without fear or favour, regardless of identity, money, power, or weakness; blind justice and impartiality."

A sly smile crept unto his face. 'That should get her attention.'

When the class is finished, Clue Seeker either leisurely strolls down to meet Indy Ploy or something else depending on her (potential) reaction to his statement.
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Yawnmon Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:15 am

XandZero2 wrote:"Thank you professor. Although it is true that the masked vigilante known as Theorycraft has no known record of sedition, many reports of contact with the suspect imply that he suffers from multiple psychological disorders - foremost among them being Paranoid Schizophrenia. He's been witnessed talking to ponies who weren't there, as well as muttering random gibberish that makes absolutely no sense. He has also on occasion exhibited signs of PTSD, Narcissism, and Antisocial Personality Disorder. He has always been seen as highly unstable and dangerous." Ms. Beauty pauses to flick back her flowing crimson mane with finality, then adds, "He may appear 'cool,' but with all due respect, he's a loose cannon that needs to be brought to justice. Recent events have only made that fact all the more evident... and I... I approve the Polices' decision to finally treat him as the deranged criminal sociopath that he is."
In his head Blade thinks to himself - 'Hmm, I should've assumed she'd know a lot about the guy, being a member of the government.'
XandZero2 wrote:As Indy begins picking up steam again, zipping back and forth about the auditorium, Ms. Beauty reaches out and grabs hold of Blades hoof, holding it tight.
He continues his thoughts 'Okay, maybe this is more personal than that speech led on. It did sound somewhat... rehearsed.' He then returns her tight hoof grip with a gentle yet firm grip of his own and just stares at her a for a bit. Not ogling her for once. Just staring.
XandZero2 wrote:As the stands begin to empty, Indy starts packing up her things by the podium.
Blade stretches forward in his seat and lets his wings stretch out too in the process. He turns to look at Rain Light (still carefully holding onto Ms. Beauties hoof unless she's let go by now) and says, "Well that was informative. Interesting choice of class Rain."
Yawnmon
Yawnmon
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:20 am

Back at Labyrinth's United...

As Chitin's dagger comes back around it slashes the Box Cars on the left - and this time it does draw blood - and this stuff's 100% grade C vampire juice - the good stuff.

((BTW - I was going to edit my last post in the University, but I'll change it back to what it was and just have Clue Seeker go up to Indy at the end of class. Where you been Demonu? I thought you'd cut out again. I asked if everypony was ready to move on in the OOC thread. I guess you must not have seen that post though... Ah well.))

Last edited by XandZero2 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:24 am

XandZero2 wrote:As Chitin's dagger comes back around it slashes the Box Cars on the left - and this time it does draw blood - and this stuff's 100% grade C vampire juice - the good stuff.

((BTW - I was going to edit my last post in the University, but I'll change it back to what it was and just have Clue Seeker go up to Indy at the end of class. Where you been Demonu? I thought you'd cut out again. I asked if everypony was ready to move on in the OOC thread. I guess you must not have seen that post though... Ah well.))
Really? Didn't get the e-mail notification...

Anyway yeah, let's go with that then.
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:32 am

((Looks like we're going to backtrack a bit here.))

When Clue Seeker had stepped up and explained everything a pony could need to know about lady justice, Indy had looked up thoughtfully at the back row of seating. She'd narrowed her eyes, looking amused, but said nothing extra special.

However, as CS made his way down to the podium, Indy's ears flicked up and she half turned towards him with a smirk. She raised a hoof, "'Sup, Clue?"

She turned around and prepped a brohoof. "How's the life of a Private Eye treatin' ya these days?"
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:36 am

Whisper leans over, grabs Chitin, lifts her over her head, and proceeds to hurl the poor bemused Changeling at Box Cars and shouts (for Whisper), "Chitin Missile Salvo!" playfully and makes a bunch of exploding noises when she hits (so during whatever Dr Blight has Chitin do).

Turn start: HP: 30/30, PiPs: 8, Status: Shiny
[-5] Pincer Maneuver
You and target ally can each take a standard action.
Ally: Chitin

[+1] Divine Boon
Target ally deals an additional 1d8 damage on its next attack and an ally of your choice regains that many hit points.
Ally for both: Chitin
Bonus damage/HP healed: 7

Turn end: HP: 30/30, PiPs: 4, Status: Excitable
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:52 am

Chitin blinked surprised as Whisper suddenly grabbed her. "Wha...whatareyoudoingsto-AAAHHH!!!!" Chitin screamed as she suddenly found herself flung face first at somepony with swords. She gulped and gripped the dagger in her mouth tighter as her horn flared up, the flying dagger quickly turning off its path and shooting towards the bleeding Box Cars. The two intersected with a slash at him from both sides as her wings began to beat rapidly pulling herself out of the fall and landing. "Are you out of your mind?!" She panted slightly trying to calm down. "How did you even do that?" She blinked surprised to feel she didn't feel any pain from the burns the explosion had caused. "...or that for that matter..."
combat stats:
((I'm reminded of Rinoa from Final Fantasy 8 XD))

Last edited by Dr Blight on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Demonu Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:00 am

XandZero2 wrote:((Looks like we're going to backtrack a bit here.))

When Clue Seeker had stepped up and explained everything a pony could need to know about lady justice, Indy had looked up thoughtfully at the back row of seating. She'd narrowed her eyes, looking amused, but said nothing extra special.

However, as CS made his way down to the podium, Indy's ears flicked up and she half turned towards him with a smirk. She raised a hoof, "'Sup, Clue?"

She turned around and prepped a brohoof. "How's the life of a Private Eye treatin' ya these days?"
Clue Seeker took a couple of moment to realize what Indy Ploy was expecting from him before raising a hoof and bumped hers.

"About the same as the college life is treating you." He responded with a smile after lowering his hoof, trying not to winch as he placed it on the floor. Indy Ploy's hoofbumps always were serious business and he couldn't show any signs of weakness, even if she's going to break his hoof one of these days.

"Actually, I'm in town on vacation but this entire Theorycraft has peaked my interest." Clue Seeker's smile dropped. "I also had a run-in with the police even though I'm supposed to be a consultant to the police chief. You should have seen the looks I got when I walked into the station."

The smile returned as fast as it disappeared. "But those are worries for later. How about you and I catch up on recent events?"

"That is," His gaze wandered through the aula before settling back on Indy Ploy, "if you're not too busy."
Demonu
Demonu
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:02 am

XandZero2 wrote:((Looks like we're going to backtrack a bit here.))

However, as CS made his way down to the podium, Indy's ears flicked up and she half turned towards him with a smirk.

Coffee stuck around after the lecture was concluded. "So, it was you who threw the airplane.. and I see you know Professor Ploy as well."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:44 am

((Woah. That's a lot of damage there Chitin just inflicted... Good thing Box Cars has an interrupt... MWWAHAHAHHAHA!!!!))

Chitin turned back to Box Cars to see the damage she and Whisper's bizarro attack had just wrought - and then she froze.

Box Cars had a hoof facing before and behind him, his head down, his eyes closed, gritting his fangs in concentration. The two daggers were still stuck fast in mid-air. They had never made contact. Instead, Box Cars' two katana had moved at lightning speed, intercepting Chitin's daggers and sticking fast against them. The two sets of blades scraped against each other, locked in a magical tug-of-war, and then Box Cars spun in the air, causing his blades to spin with him. They caught the side of Chitin's daggers and hurled them both back at their master.

((Box Cars avoided the attack and sent 10 damage back at ya DB... Sound familiar? Oh, and no, I don't hold a grudge... Seriously, I don't, but I did like you're Parry maneuver, so I took it. Hope ya don't mind (; ))
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:53 am

Gleeda now fires two bolts of lightning at once and aimed at the bleeding Box Cars... The second blot spiraled around the first as they traveled to their main target hitting him hard with a big flash of energy, "BULLSEYE!!!" The Griffon happily declares. Next a minor spark of electricity was sent off to the other box cars.

Combat Move & Stats:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:11 am

The bleeding Box Cars turned towards Gleeda's bolt, bringing his katana around to parry - but not fast enough. The bolt hit him square in the chest, temporarily knocking him out of the air and sending shock-waves of electricity tearing across his armored hide.

But as the other Box Cars was hit with the secondary spark - it vanished.

-Then reappeared right up in Gleeda's face.

BOOM!

((Gleeda takes 3 Damage and 2 Ongoing from the burning green flames))

The final Box Cars shakes himself and leaps back into the air, faultering momentarily as more waves of electricity tear across his body. Then he clops his hooves together and bows his head, his blades rising to either side of him, spinning about like a dervish.

Two more Box Cars split from the last, spreading apart and to either side with their own matching sets of spinning blades. They all look completely identical.

Last edited by XandZero2 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:20 am; edited 2 times in total
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:14 am

Gleeda takes the boom, LIKE A BOSS! and grins. "NOW THAT'S MY KIND OF COUNTER STRIKE! I LOVE THIS FIGHT!"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:18 pm

"Speak for yourself." Chitin said, biting down on one of her daggers and pulling it out of herself, the other levitating from the ground before flashing and launching out. stabbing into the bleeding Box Cars.
combat stats:
((if he's naturally blind...how do you blind him more? Can he not hear now or something?))
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Yawnmon wrote:
XandZero2 wrote:As the stands begin to empty, Indy starts packing up her things by the podium.
Blade stretches forward in his seat and lets his wings stretch out too in the process. He turns to look at Rain Light (still carefully holding onto Ms. Beauties hoof unless she's let go by now) and says, "Well that was informative. Interesting choice of class Rain."

Throughout the class Ms. Beauty had kept her hoof on Blades. Now she slowly lets go.

Rain Light grins, "I know, right? Professor Indy's so interesting. I didn't even yawn once during class," - at this, Rain Light can't help but yawn, and a number of the other students leaving the stands do the same, "Oh, sorry." Rain adds, "Like I said, I've been having some pretty late nights recently..." She glanced around at the yawning ponies, "I guess a lot of us in college can relate?"

Demonu wrote:
Indy wrote: "How's the life of a Private Eye treatin' ya these days?"

Clue Seeker took a couple of moment to realize what Indy Ploy was expecting from him before raising a hoof and bumped hers.

"About the same as the college life is treating you." He responded with a smile after lowering his hoof, trying not to wince as he placed it on the floor. Indy Ploy's hoofbumps always were serious business and he couldn't show any signs of weakness, even if she's going to break his hoof one of these days.

"Actually, I'm in town on vacation but this entire Theorycraft has peaked my interest." Clue Seeker's smile dropped. "I also had a run-in with the police even though I'm supposed to be a consultant to the police chief. You should have seen the looks I got when I walked into the station."

The smile returned as fast as it disappeared. "But those are worries for later. How about you and I catch up on recent events?"

"That is," His gaze wandered through the aula before settling back on Indy Ploy, "if you're not too busy."

((Note: I have no idea what an aula is, but I'll roll with it))

Indy listened to CS's run in with the police with interest, then laughed when he asked about catching up. "Sure thing, Clue. I'm done for the day, and even if I wasn't, you know me." She shrugged. "Prefer my classes in the afternoon, my court cases in the mornin', and my friends whenever I can find 'em. I make time!"

Cardbo wrote:Coffee stuck around after the lecture was concluded. "So, it was you who threw the airplane.. and I see you know Professor Ploy as well."

Indy turned to Coffee Mug, "Know me?!" Indy slapped CS on the back, "Heh! I'd hope so! We've been friends since before law school!" Then she glanced back to Clue Seeker, "Oh, now don't tell me ya know Mr. Salt Shaker! Were you here when he pulled that number on ol' Relic?" Indy laughs, shaking her head, "Priceless!"

Last edited by XandZero2 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:41 pm

What Chitin only realizes upon making her attack is that all three Box Cars appear to be bleeding now.

-And when her dagger cuts through the center Box Cars, it bleeds green flames.

Before she can react, the Box Cars clone dives forward, grasped her tight - and explodes in another burst of green fire.

((Chitin takes 5 damage and 2 ongoing damage from the burn - make your save DB and it's Whisper's turn.))
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next