Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unofficial Printable Character Sheet

5 posters

Go down

Unofficial Printable Character Sheet Empty Unofficial Printable Character Sheet

Post  Karilyn Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:12 am

Or at least half of it anyway. Back half coming tomorrow. I'm mostly posting this for constructive criticism.

Combat abilities, special move, traits, health, inventory, etc will be on the back page.

I'll upload the file... somewhere, after I finish it tomorrow.

Unofficial Printable Character Sheet 2njv6zl
Karilyn
Karilyn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Printable Character Sheet Empty Re: Unofficial Printable Character Sheet

Post  SilentBelle Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:46 am

Ah, I was waiting for someone to make one of these Smile You have my appreciation.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Unofficial Printable Character Sheet Empty Re: Unofficial Printable Character Sheet

Post  Karilyn Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:07 pm

After I printed it out, and tried filling it in, I did a massive redesign to it. There was simply way too much whitespace, it looked bad. Positive news is, that I should be able to fit all of the most important information both combat and noncombat on one page! WOW!

Here's a preview of the redesign. Not everything has been aligned yet. Based on some feedback, I'm going to make the portait box square again, and use the blank space at the bottom for Inventory.

I'm debating adding a "Class" line at the top, even though there aren't formal classes in Pony Tales, cause most people assign names to their character's class anyway from what I've seen, and one for "Special Talent" (Which seems more a given to be included)

Unofficial Printable Character Sheet Psxi0
Karilyn
Karilyn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MirrorImage Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:43 pm

It looks like you have extra white space on that second version. Maybe make Utility Talents, Combat Talents, and Traits a little bigger so the player can write in notes about what they do? For combat talents anyways, I wouldn't be writing "Draw Blood," I would be writing something like "Draw Blood (+3) - 1 ongoing," if not writing the whole text out completely due to space, so I don't have to keep looking back at the handbook to remind myself what it does.
MirrorImage
MirrorImage
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:56 pm

When you guys are done, see if you can get Mythweavers to have a version of it. I love having my character sheets there.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Karilyn Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:02 pm

After some frustrating moments, I scrapped the entire thing and started working in Powerpoint instead of Word. Derp. Oh well, it's going swimmingly now. All the problems I had before are gone, and things are actually aligning properly.
Karilyn
Karilyn
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Cool, these are really neat so far.

And yeah, being able to write the details of your powers, special move, etc. would be great.
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down