Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PLAYER CHARACTER VERSUS PLAYER CHARACTER COMBAT!

+2
Xel Unknown
LoganAura
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

THE PLAYER CHARACTER VERSUS PLAYER CHARACTER COMBAT! Empty THE PLAYER CHARACTER VERSUS PLAYER CHARACTER COMBAT!

Post  LoganAura Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:24 pm

COME ONE, COME ALL. SEE AS GROUPS OF FIGHTERS ATTACK ONE ANOTHER FOR YOUR PLEASURE.

Rules: Characters must be considered lv 1, with 3000 gold of items. Victors will win some gold and harmony.
Parties cannot be made before the game starts, each player will be assigned to a team as I see fit.
Players will be the highest level of their party, so think ahead.
To win- all enemies must be /comatose/ or /dead/. If a player 'dies', then they will lose any additional gold from fighting, and lose
Sorry, but no you can't use joke templates. I'm not fond of them. Any other questions, I'll answer.

Current Combatants:
Mouse!
Ultima!
Maria Skinny
Answer Unknown

Last edited by LoganAura on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:18 am; edited 4 times in total
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

THE PLAYER CHARACTER VERSUS PLAYER CHARACTER COMBAT! Empty Re: THE PLAYER CHARACTER VERSUS PLAYER CHARACTER COMBAT!

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Once I build me a lvl one version of Answer Unknown I'm totally signing him up! XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

THE PLAYER CHARACTER VERSUS PLAYER CHARACTER COMBAT! Empty Re: THE PLAYER CHARACTER VERSUS PLAYER CHARACTER COMBAT!

Post  LoganAura Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:48 pm

You don't really have to rebuild. Just drop the boons, extra utilities, and traits. *shrug*
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:49 pm

LoganAura wrote:You don't really have to rebuild. Just drop the boons, extra utilities, and traits. *shrug*
True it easy to do that... But um... Combat side of things is a bit of a mess. It was that part of things that I was referring to mostly.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Ok Smile
Also, I'm putting in "Pristine Page" from my MiE campaign. I'm saving the character sheet for more people.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:56 pm

going for six or eight talent points?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:59 pm

eight, although it doesn't really matter in a combat situation.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:36 pm

Logan, I highly suggest you provide contests that don't involve plain old combat; things like races, or maybe a Minion Slaughter (see who can get the most kills in so many rounds); or perhaps a capture the flag type thing?

All I'm saying is, if it's just plain old combat, then it might as well be an extension of the Monster Arena. Don't be afraid to shake things up a bit.

That being said, I'll post a character sheet the next time I'm on the labtop.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:50 pm

should we really post our character sheets as we are going to be fighting each other
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Hm...
Grey: Good idea. Combat will be the primary focus, but I will have a few other competitions before the actual fight for bonuses. It's probably going to play out more like the tournaments in Golden Sun: Competitions and then combat.
Tiger: I would say PM it, but I don't want 20 PMs of fighters. Besides, you need to know your allies. Think of the character sheets as... Information gathered and that's readily available for other combatants to learn.

COMBATANT ONE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13hdMqbaLptgUyJb0rrB5eEmRGurCAIdv_GXEmo-aMzA/edit
PRISTINE PAGE, THE HALF TIMBERWOLF, HALF EARTH PONY. HE MAY BE SEPERATED FROM HIS PACK, AND DOESN'T HAVE ANY ITEMS WITH HIM, BUT PRISTINE IS READY TO FIGHT!
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:11 pm

umm that does not look level 1 to me...

anyway a new fighter emerges Ultima.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:32 pm

I know. I just have the habit of making my characters for higher levels, just so things can happen.

Edit: Ultima's Arcana score should be 12, and you're missing the bonus utility, but other than that she looks good.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:07 pm

made the changes or rather one change removed the need for the other.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:13 pm

It's gonna be awhile before I can make a Google Docs version, and I'm feeling impatient, so here is a condensed version in text! I'll try and get a proper one made later. Got one, though it's incomplete.

Meet... Maria Skinny, the Invisible Griffon! (Beta)
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:13 pm

I said I'd retool my Answer Unknown to be level one again with 3000 bits worth of stuff, now he got that.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:20 pm

All righty. That's 4 characters. Waiting for a couple more.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:40 pm

Hay! I have an idea.

Why don't we merge this campaign and Xel's into one big one? That way we would have six characters (even if two are sharing a character) and you could take turns GMing according to which characters are up to bat.

Yes, I have also posted this in Xel's thread. Why yes, I am a bit crazy, how did you know!? Oh wait, you probably checkec the other one first.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:36 pm

WEll, the diffference is that this one is mostly supposed to be a tourney. Maybe though :/
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:22 pm

LoganAura wrote:WEll, the diffference is that this one is mostly supposed to be a tourney. Maybe though :/
They both seem to be tourneys in my opinion. Xel's just has a more campaignish story behind it, although I don't know how he'll use it...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:26 pm

This one's meant to be just a Tournament, no campaign. But yeah, I'm probably going to start with the 2v2 we have.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:24 pm

Ok, kept this in the backburner for a while. Bumping just in case people want to play it still.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayatecooper Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:28 pm

So it's just a pure lvl 1 character?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pTbI6XsDVOTGnFGBvedHTc-RK_z00ZmGpvOzM7BUzYA/edit

Mouse. Just to make things interesting. Pretty sure I've de-leveled her enough.
Hayatecooper
Hayatecooper
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:47 pm

You need to raise her to 8 points, and you have quite a bit of extra items. 3000 is the items of a lv 1 character, if I remember right.

Saw you edited in on the bottom lv 1 items.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Meep.

Maria's gonna get a run for her money, I suspect...

Also, if we're doing 8 point racials, I believe I'm short a couple... can I have an Expert Skill (Stealth)?
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Yeppers. *plans the first short tournament.*
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next