Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wheller's epic: All Good Things

2 posters

Go down

Wheller's epic: All Good Things Empty Wheller's epic: All Good Things

Post  Appkes Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:48 pm

Has anyone else here read thegob-smackingly good series by WhellerHas over on fanfiction?
The first ones pretty damn good, the second is an epic, the third is... Just... amazing. The new three aren't as good though.
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Wheller's epic: All Good Things Empty Re: Wheller's epic: All Good Things

Post  AlicornPriest Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Appkes wrote:Has anyone else here read thegob-smackingly good series by WhellerHas over on fanfiction?
The first ones pretty damn good, the second is an epic, the third is... Just... amazing. The new three aren't as good though.
Ah, he's the one who wrote "Kindness is its Own Reward?" I've read that; it was really good. I'll have to check out the rest of them. Smile

EDIT: What the... no. He can't be the same person who wrote "The Parliament of Dreams." That story was awful! I'm so torn. Sad

EDIT2, The Quickening: The story I was thinking of, "Kindness' Reward," is actually by AVeryStrange. My dislike of Wheller is restored. tongue
AlicornPriest
AlicornPriest
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:28 pm

Yeah, Dreams was crap. He can't OC worth a damn, but All Good Things trilogy is the second best story on the entire site.

Here's his archive, it's mostly the story, but with a few other bits thrown in as well.
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AlicornPriest Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Aww man, I was almost hoping you were going to defend "Parliament of Dreams." Nothing quite like a good argument now and then.
But if you're not gonna argue with me, can you tell me what the first in his good series is? I'm willing to check it out if you claim it's very different from Dreams.
AlicornPriest
AlicornPriest
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:16 am

They're all in short sections a thousand or two words each. Let me find you a link to where the epic starts.
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Here you go:

Warning: This series contains: Murder, Torture, Rape, More murder, Insanity, Multiple Lesbian Relationships ( If you're squeamish about that topic), Awesomeness, More torture, Psychopaths from a thousand plus years ago, Mane character death, utter perversion and corruption of main characters, Dark Equestria, Even More Murder, Modernising Equestria, and enough soul-crushing negativity to fuel A Series Of Unfortunate Events ten times over. And that's just without all the plot twists and WTF moments

The new ones are bad because they're waaaaaaay to soft and wimpy compared to the old ones

Also I skipped the first one because it's too simplistic and nice. There's a link in the story if you want to read it.
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down