Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Quietkal
elfowlgirl
Xel Unknown
7 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 12 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:The Clockwork Alicorn has 9 lights on it's underbelly that everyone could easily notice... And then before it's turn stats 6 of them light up.(1d6 = 6) (Read PiP count: 6) (Yes, this monster has a PiP count you'll be able to see...) Next you see all of it's lights go out as it's horn starts to glow... And fires a SUPER-LAZER at the party, it's main target being disorderly who took 12 damage (2d10 = 2 + 10 = 12) and both Gears and Quarrel get harmed for 7 damage (1d10 = 7). But the Unicorn with Discord's Blood in his veins only giggles at the harm it had endured.

" He's a-firin' his laser!" Quarrel yells, right before she gets a faceful of laser. "Oof."

Quietkal wrote:Gears looks at Quarrel and Disorderly, not entirely sure what to do. "So...how do we dooooooooooo" His head falls limp, but his eyes glow a bright green. Suddenly, a jolt of green electricity jumps from him to Disorderly, Gears's eyes go back to their normal color, and Gears's head snaps back up, picking up where he left off. "This fighting thing?"

Quarrel's eyebrow raises. "Well, that was interesting. Never pegged you to be the backstabbing type. Good on ya, mate," she says admiringly, apparently failing to notice that Disorderly was actually better off after having been hit.

Xel Unknown wrote:In Ponyville...
Disorderly giggles as the Green Jolt is fired at him and heals him halfway of his damage. "...I like you...you fun... Chaos Sister, he a good, choice. You two, would make, cute couple."

Next he puts his focus back to the battle and then picks at random to use: Chaos Blast (Smash and Grab) on the Robotic Swarm... And after what looked like a really big build up to something really awesome... It only ended up just harming one bee and didn't even kill it given the damage output was just a 1 (1d8 = 1) The 13 Bees on the other hand then started up by summoning more allies, and this action not only healed the one damaged bee, but also had it gain 3 more bees to the battle, turning their total HP upto 32 given each Bee had 2 HP.

"Haven't a clue what you're talking about, cuz," she says frankly. "He is amusing, though, I'll give 'im that."

As she banters, she summons a hot pink ukelele from nowhere and strums a chord that vibrates through all their foes. The ukelele then inexplicably vanishes.

Spoiler:
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Start of interrupt turn
HP: 23/30, Temp HP: 5, PiPs: 1, Status: +2d6 damage, Vulnerability 3

Ersa inhaled deeply and blew forth a mighty flamethrower-like stream of black flame onto the first/second beeforged and the nearby bees and as it ends the trail of flame whips around to the other one, encircling it in a ring of flames.

Fireball: 8 (base) + 8 (WA) + 6 (RC) +2 (vulnerability) = 22 to first bee pony and the second is stunned until the end of my next turn. Also +1 PiP to me.

End of interrupt turn
HP: 23/30, Temp HP: 5, PiPs: 2, Status: +2d6 damage, Vulnerability 3

Edit: Wonder how many bees I killed.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:42 pm

The First Bee Pony is now totally dead... There aren't any remains... But only ash... This comes at great shock to the Second Beeforged so much shock it is stunned... And... ALL of the bees were killed in that attack. Leaving just one Stunned Beeforged in the battle outside of ponyville.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:53 pm

The little bee hive shakes once, twice, three times... And more bees pop out! [Hive pips: 9] [Scroll's hp: 24]

Last edited by elfowlgirl on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:The First Bee Pony is now totally dead... There aren't any remains... But only ash... This comes at great shock to the Second Beeforged so much shock it is stunned... And... ALL of the bees were killed in that attack. Leaving just one Stunned Beeforged in the battle outside of ponyville.

[What are the results of Quarrel's Dis-Chord?]
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Standard action start (HP15/30 PIPs3 status: Bloodied/griffon)
Klaue comes up behind the second bee-forged a strikes them in the back of the head with a scorched fist, aiming to knock him/her/it unconcious.
[-3] Bloodied focus (Furious Rage)
Deal 2d10 damage to target creature. If you are bloodied, you 3d12 damage instead.
Roll(1d8)+0:
4,+0
Total:4

Roll(3d12)+0:
10,3,12,+0
Total:25
total is 29 damage
Standard action end (HP15/30 PIPs0 status: Bloodied/griffon)

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Back in Ponyville...
For the Clockwork Alicorn The Weird music ENRAGED it. (next attack +1d12 damage) But for the swarm they were completely confuzzed... But still the Clockwork Alicorn's move next... Then the Alicorn finds only ONE of it's lights end up lighting up. This angered the Clockwork Pony very much so it tried to turn it's own wind up key to get it more power... Only to end up losing it's one bit of power it had. It tried using the key, again... This time it ended up gaining three lights. It then used two pips to attack, charing at all three of it's enemies and ramming into them all for 9 damage (1d8+1d12 = 3 + 6) and the Alicorn seemed to somehow also seemed to have repaired itself from this attack from being slightly damaged to nearly good as new!

(Dam, you all got really unlucky here...)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:Standard action start (HP15/30 PIPs3 status: Bloodied/griffon)
Klaue comes up behind the second bee-forged a strikes them in the back of the head with a scorched fist, aiming to knock him/her/it unconcious.
[-3] Bloodied focus (Furious Rage)
Deal 2d10 damage to target creature. If you are bloodied, you 3d12 damage instead.
Roll(1d8)+0:
4,+0
Total:4

Roll(3d12)+0:
10,3,12,+0
Total:25
total is 29 damage
Standard action end (HP15/30 PIPs0 status: Bloodied/griffon)
And there goes the SECOND BEEFORGED PONY!!!
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Back in Ponyville...
For the Clockwork Alicorn The Weird music ENRAGED it. (next attack +1d12 damage) But for the swarm they were completely confuzzed... But still the Clockwork Alicorn's move next... Then the Alicorn finds only ONE of it's lights end up lighting up. This angered the Clockwork Pony very much so it tried to turn it's own wind up key to get it more power... Only to end up losing it's one bit of power it had. It tried using the key, again... This time it ended up gaining three lights. It then used two pips to attack, charing at all three of it's enemies and ramming into them all for 9 damage (1d8+1d12 = 3 + 6) and the Alicorn seemed to somehow also seemed to have repaired itself from this attack from being slightly damaged to nearly good as new!

(Dam, you all got really unlucky here...)

"You're too slow!" taunts Quarrel as she ducks under the attack and bucks the mechanical alicorn.

[Triggering Chaos Counter as an Immediate Interrupt from my ring; 8 damage to the alicorn]
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:47 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"You're too slow!" taunts Quarrel as she ducks under the attack and bucks the mechanical alicorn.

[Triggering Chaos Counter as an Immediate Interrupt from my ring; 8 damage to the alicorn]
And then the Clockwork Alicorn was nearly back to how it was at the start of combat.

(You still take 9 damage... Just you helped mitigated it's healing that attack did.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"...I like you...you fun... Chaos Sister, he a good, choice. You two, would make, cute couple."
Gears blushes. "Oh...uh...no...we're not a...not a couple."
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Quarrel's eyebrow raises. "Well, that was interesting. Never pegged you to be the backstabbing type. Good on ya, mate," she says admiringly, apparently failing to notice that Disorderly was actually better off after having been hit.
Gears looks confused at Quarrel. "I...I don't...what?"
It then used two pips to attack, charging at all three of it's enemies and ramming into them all for 9 damage (1d8+1d12 = 3 + 6)
((-2 Punishing Blow))
((-5 Guardian Angel))
Gears headbutts the machine in return, before taking a defensive stance near Quarrel and looking around a bit surprised. "Oh...fighting is uh...much easier than I guessed."
Spoiler:
((9 PiPs, 39 health, Feeling fine))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:23 pm

The little hive uses its -7 talent, whatever that may be, on itself! ((Metagaming?))
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:41 pm

In Ponyville...
(A reaction to the reaction! XD ) The Alicorn reacts to this counterstrike by trying to put up a force field.... But only ends up with a shoddy one that just reduced the damage from 8 to 7, and it lost it's last pip. Next Disorderly starts to Pray for Power!!! but is unlucky and is struck by lighting for 9 damage. (1d10 = 9) Then the Robotic Swarm attacked with one of their bees flying off and despite the hive's confusion, it hits Gears for one damage.

(Disorderly - 6 HP (bloodied) 3 pips, status: Nearly knocked out... Nothing new for him.)

Outside of Ponyville
[-7] Lighting Sparks!
Roll 1d8 and hit that many enemies with 2d10 damage... If the d8 rolls an eight, give whole enemy party 3d12 damage.
(1d8 = 5 (mostly pointless given it's only got ONE target possible) 2d10 = 7 + 7 = 14 - 4 (resist) = 10) The Spark Hive Fires a bolt of lighting into the sky that comes back down and hits itself.... Nearly destroying itself... 5 HP left... Enjoy the final strike whoever gets it.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:13 pm

Start of turn

Ersa flew over to the hive and ripped it open with her talons, revealing the chewy nougat center Rolled Scroll. Slightly off-put by this Ersa asked, "I didn't harm you did I?"

Fireball: 1 (base) + 12 (WA) = 13.

End of turn
HP: 23/30, Temp HP: 5, PiPs: 3, Status: +2d6 damage, Vulnerability 3
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:14 pm

Ramsus wrote:Start of turn

Ersa flew over to the hive and ripped it open with her talons, revealing the chewy nougat center Rolled Scroll. Slightly off-put by this Ersa asked, "I didn't harm you did I?"

Fireball: 1 (base) + 12 (WA) = 13.

End of turn
HP: 23/30, Temp HP: 5, PiPs: 3, Status: +2d6 damage, Vulnerability 3

"....I'm fine." He replied as a cluster of nine bees flew out of the remains. "Huh. Delayed reaction, I suppose."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"You're too slow!" taunts Quarrel as she ducks under the attack and bucks the mechanical alicorn.

And then the Clockwork Alicorn was nearly back to how it was at the start of combat.

(You still take 9 damage... Just you helped mitigated it's healing that attack did.)

Spoiler:

Quietkal wrote:Gears blushes. "Oh...uh...no...we're not a...not a couple."

Quarrel tucks this little tidbit away. He actually has a crush on me? He must be crazier than I thought... perfect.

Quietkal wrote:Gears looks confused at Quarrel. "I...I don't...what?"

"You attacked my cousin," Quarrel explains with a wicked grin. "You are learning the ways of chaos quickly, my young polywog."

Quietkal wrote:Gears headbutts the machine in return, before taking a defensive stance near Quarrel and looking around a bit surprised. "Oh...fighting is uh...much easier than I guessed."

"Maybe you would hit me now," teases Quarrel.

[By the by, who's getting the benefit from Guardian Angel?]

Xel Unknown wrote:In Ponyville...
(A reaction to the reaction! XD ) The Alicorn reacts to this counterstrike by trying to put up a force field.... But only ends up with a shoddy one that just reduced the damage from 8 to 7, and it lost it's last pip. Next Disorderly starts to Pray for Power!!! but is unlucky and is struck by lighting for 9 damage. (1d10 = 9) Then the Robotic Swarm attacked with one of their bees flying off and despite the hive's confusion, it hits Gears for one damage.

Quarrel sidles up to the clockwork alicorn. "Y'know," she said, her voice dripping with magical charisma, "those bees are traitors to the cause. They'll backstab you if you don't strike them down first."

Spoiler:
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:59 pm

(OOC: Ah, my mistake. Just part of me as a reflex to Interrupts to want to say that the attack still happens and damage is done. Unless the Interrupt says otherwase.)

The Alicorn twitches as it's power level (pips) goes from 0 to 4... Then it uses that power to attack with the bees with it's razer wings! (2d6 = 2 + 4 = 6 damage to Swarm. Also the Swarm Gains 1d6 = 1 Ongoing damage (Save Ends))
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:00 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:"....I'm fine." He replied as a cluster of nine bees flew out of the remains. "Huh. Delayed reaction, I suppose."
The Nine Bees still fly around Scroll, despite combat being over.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Ersa looks over at Ivana and asked, "Is this normal ghost mating procedure?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:(OOC: Ah, my mistake. Just part of me as a reflex to Interrupts to want to say that the attack still happens and damage is done. Unless the Interrupt says otherwase.)

The Alicorn twitches as it's power level (pips) goes from 0 to 4... Then it uses that power to attack with the bees with it's razer wings! (2d6 = 2 + 4 = 6 damage to Swarm. Also the Swarm Gains 1d6 = 1 Ongoing damage (Save Ends))

[Makes sense. ^.^]

Quarrel smirks, flapping a safe distance away from the alicorn. "Not too bright, huh?" she whispers to herself.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:04 pm

Ramsus wrote:Ersa looks over at Ivana and asked, "Is this normal ghost mating procedure?"

Scroll puts his head in his hooves. "I-I just... no..."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:31 pm

You all hear more buzzing from the everfree that's slowly getting louder...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:You all hear more buzzing from the Everfree that's slowly getting louder...

Scroll looked at the bees. "Um, can you go check that out?"

((Persuasion check: Roll(1d20)+10:
15,+10
Total:25))
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 pm

And the Bees just fly off to the fellow buzzing... You then hear the sound of a BEE POWERED LAZER going off.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:And the Bees just fly off to the fellow buzzing... You then hear the sound of a BEE POWERED LAZER going off.

Scroll slowly turned to the others. "...I think we might want to check that out..."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next